Liberis is a WordPress theme perfect for law firm, legal office, legal advisers, lawyers, attorneys, advocates and for any kind of legal service. You can use it for an individual lawyer or for a law office. It comes with all you need for a typical law firm website: practice areas with various styles to present your services, practice area individual page, team layouts + single profile page to display the attorneys, FAQ page, free evaluation form.
Liberis has a lot of customization options to help you style the website. You can easily modify any one of the three built-in layouts for the home page as you like. It also includes good looking blog layouts, with multiple variations. The theme layout looks great on all devices, from desktop and tablet to mobile devices. Have a look at the live demo now!
- 100% Responsive Design: your site will adapt to any screen size and device
- Compatible with Gutenberg new WordPress editor
- Multiple Homepage layouts – check demo
- Home Slider
- Unlimited color options
- 4 Practice Areas Layouts: images or icons – to style your website
- 4 Team Layouts: to choose from
- 3 Distinct Header Layouts: logo left – menu right, hamburger menu, logo on top then menu
- 4 Blog layouts: list, 2 & 3 colums grid, classic ( with Left / Right / No Sidebar options)
- SEO friendly: 100% validated by W3C Validator
- Theme Live Customizer: add your logo, change colors, headers, fonts etc.
- Normal and Sticky Headers
- Contact Form 7 compatible
- 700+ Google Fonts
- Social media icons
- Widgetized footer and sidebar
- Child Theme included: easy to customize Liberis theme
- XML demo content
- Cross browser compatible
- Excellent Customer Support
- Translation Ready: .pot file included that allows you to translate Liberis into your own language
- Full width page template
- Documentation included
If you have any questions regarding our theme don’t hesitate to contact us. For pre-sale questions or support send us a message via our profile page or send us an email.
Thanks for checking Liberis theme!
version 1.2.5 [Updated] compatibility with Gutenberg [Updated] ACF plugin [Updated] style.css file version 1.2.0 -[Updated] compliance with the latest TF requirements -[Updated] theme options -[Updated] home slider -[Updated] shortcodes version 1.0.6 -[Updated] Theme Customizer -[Updated] docs