Lily is beautifully handcrafted responsive wedding WordPress theme. With a large collection of native WordPress features you can be sure that you will get the wedding website you deserve in just a few minutes.
This design is truly stunning and it is so user friendly! I am absolutely terrible at all things website design and I was able to figure this theme out. Leo was awesome and responded to all of the questions that I had very promptly and even logged in as me to help me out. I would highly recommend anything made by themechills!
I had to pick a ‘main reason’ for my rating, so I went with something other folks may not be as interested in, though, they probably should be: “Code Quality”. In all honesty, this is one of the best wordpress themes, let alone wedding themes, that I’ve worked with on every level…
The website structure, organization and code are very well done. The theme has the right amount of flexibility while remaining useable for a majority of wordpress theme consumers (this is a great theme for beginners to learn on, as well as advanced users to customize).
It’s intuitive – this ties back to website structure and theme organization. It’s modern and it’s clear that Leo has put a lot of thought into every detail. Documentation is stellar. Some videos are outdated, but you still get the idea behind each.
Support is stellar. He helped me troubleshoot the Instagram plugin (all Instagram’s fault). He was quicker to respond than I was, which is weird for me…a good weird. If you’re in the market for an awesome WordPress wedding theme, buy this one. It’s the best.
I really think Leo did an excellent job on this theme. It’s easy to use and the docs are really thorough. His support is super fast, helpful and friendly. This theme is a winner
Leo has created a slick theme that is easy on the eyes and very intuitive. The videos that accompany the theme make it easy to set up and if you’re still lost, Leo has the best customer service I’ve ever experienced with any developer I’ve worked with.
He’s polite, helpful, patient, and responsive. I highly recommend the theme for it’s beautiful and clean aesthetic, ease of use, and excellent excellent customer service support. Kudos Leo!!
Fantastic theme !!! I chose it because I was impressed by its design clear and clean and fully reflects my needs !! Additional positive note is the professionalism of customer support, prompt and helpful! Happy to have purchased this theme.
- Integrates with Instagram Feed plugin which allows you to display beautifully clean, customizable, and responsive feeds from multiple Instagram accounts. (Instagram Feed Pro sold separately)
- High quality setup video instructions.
- Fully Responsive (optimised for latest iPads and iPhones)
- 8 Custom Widgets (Profiles, Events, Countdown Timer, Instagram, Maps, Photos, Text and Callout)
- Native Customizer Slideshow
- Unlimited color options
- Search Engine Friendly
- Fully translatable with .pot file included
- RSVP contact form powered by Contact Form 7
- Clean commented and valid HTML and CSS code
- Upload a custom favicon & web app icon
- Built with the Underscores framework
- Tested with the latest WordPress versions
- Photoshop working file included
- Extensive Documentation
- FREE demo content included
- FREE support and updates
Answers to common questions
Will my site work on mobile phones automatically?
Yes, the responsive design of the theme ensures that your site will not only look good but fully work on phones and tablets.
Can this theme be used for something other than a wedding?
Absolutely. Change events, images, forms and more. The theme is fully customizable and can cater to your specific niche.
Can I use this theme in my language?
Yes, the theme comes with a .pot file which you can use to translate the theme to your very own language.
August 27, 2016 – Version 1.2
- Updated TGM Plugin Activation to v2.6.1 - Updated Responsive Google Maps plugin to v4.0 - Fixed main navigation bug
June 13, 2016 – Version 1.1
- Added support for Instagram Feed plugin - Removed Instafeed.js support - Updated documentation
July 24, 2015 – Version 1.0
- Initial release