Congratulations! Nice Work, GLWS
Thank you very much!
Very nice work. Good luck with sales.
This is flat out GORGEOUS guys!!! Is this made with Elementor, or just compatible with Elementor? Looks like it’s built with Elementor from the details page, but just wanted to make sure. #ElementorRocks
Thank you for your interest in Lingvico theme! Your are right, all the demo content is built using Elementor, including different header and footer layouts. In addition, the theme has lots of powerful theme options which can be set up for each page individually. Just give it a go to see how it works!
Great Work, Congratulations GLWS
Thanks a lot!
Congratulations! Nice Work, Good Luck With Sale
Amazing Work, Good Luck With Sale
good work , congrats
Very nice design. Congratulations!
The support on the theme is outstanding. I will use to promote my own business!
Thank you for your kind words!
We would really appreciate if you rated the theme/service in your Themeforest account.
Thanks in advance!
Hi, I can not activate the plugins: ThemeREX Addons.
Please submit a support ticket at https://themerex.ticksy.com/ – and get qualified assistance. Thank you!
Is this for selling subscriptions to online courses? How do students sign in to access the content, and how does it handle hiding content from people that aren’t paying for my content pages?
Thank you for your interest in our theme!
The theme is equipped with LearnPress. This plug-in allows you to easily create & sell courses online. Each course curriculum can be made with lessons & quizzes which can be managed with easy-to-use user interface. Please learn more about it here: http://lingvico.themerex.net/doc/#plugins_settings_learnpress
Do you have a HTML5 version of this or just the WordPress?
Unfortunately, Wordpress theme is available only.
1. Is your theme optimized with WOOCOMMERCE?
2. Do I get all the features in the demo??
3. Is the Event booking included with purchase?
4. I need to see Event Listing Page !!! It is not in your demo??
5. Can I use the demo logo after purchase for my site??
1. Unfortunately, we do not guarantee fully compatibility with Woocommerce. But you may try using the Woocommerce plugin with the theme. In case some additional stylesheets are needed for its full compliance with
the theme, our Customization studio can create them for you.
2. The theme package includes a wide variety of plugins which will make the theme customization easier and more functional. Please find below is the list of the plug-ins that come included into the theme.
Contact Form 7
MailChimp for WordPress
Search & Filter
ThemeREX Addons (required)
WP GDPR Compliance
3. To let you easily manage your appointments, Appointment Booking plugin is included to the theme package,
4. Yes, you’re right, there’s no Events listing page, but since the theme is equipped with Appointment Booking plugin and it provides the page with the Calendar where you can choose the appointment. Please find it here: http://lingvico.themerex.net/booking-calendar/
5. Yes, feel free to use the logo for your website.
Thanks for your reply.
A. Item No. 4. I will be hosting a lot of events … not just booking appointments.
I need an Event Listing functionality with Calendar View, Event Listing View and Search Event etc..
Other Educationor Training Themes have that..
How do we solve this requirement issue?
B. Your Booking Appointment does not show Booking Info.?? When I clicked the date, all it does is showing the time slots.. I will have different tutors thus I need A Calendar for each Tutor. How will I do that?
Thank you for getting back to us!
A. There is a way out.The theme has a basic compatibility with Events Calendar plugin by Modern Tribe, a free plugin which allows to output events in calendar, list or day view. Feel free to use it!
This is how it looks with the theme on desktop and mobile: http://prntscr.com/nh3tlc and http://prntscr.com/nh3twe In case you want to apply additional stylesheets to alter plugin pages look, our Customization studio is always glad to do that for a small fee.
B. With Booked appointments plugin, you can create unlimited number of calendars – one for each tutor/agent. The agent will manage the time slots of his calendar in admin and will receive notifications about booking to his own email.
Alternatively, you may have one calendar and create a custom field e.g. a drop down to choose the tutor when booking the appointment. For more details, please have a look how it works: https://boxystudio.ticksy.com/article/6267/
Please let me know if you have any further questions. Have a great day!
Thanks for the prompt response.
1. Please set up a demo so I can see the per tutor booking calendar in action.
2. Your Events Calendar looks good. Can your booked calendar plugin has appointment type set up. I don’t want to use 2 calendar plugins.
If that can be done. I can then let the user choose the category type.. Events or Tutor appointments.
This gives me a lot of flexibility ie. Group Lessons / Individual tutor appt. etc.
My site does not offer any formal courses. Just classes. Learnpress is nice but it focus on courses.
3. *Definitely I need to use Woocommerce for payment etc.*
How much is it style sheet fee are we talking about please?
4. I need to have Featured Tutors Latest Tutors etc.. on Home Page. How can this be configured ??
5 How can tutor payment need to be integrated with woocommerce for online payment ??? Payment is required in advance for my site.
6. Does your video support Self-Hosted Video. I already purchased Elementor Pro. Just wonder if your video is a theme widget that supports Self-Hosted Tutor Intro Video?
7. Can I show Tutor Intro Video on the Tutor Page?
I Look forward for your reply soon.
1. The audio podcast is great. Can A transcript be added for user download??
More important. Is this a dynamic content? I do not have time to manually design each one!!!1
2. Can this be configured to a video podcast??
3. Does tutor has a front end admin panel to manage their own schedule?
4. For the audio podcast I neecf to have access control based on subscription. Which plugin is supported and styled properly with your theme pls.?
5 Need registration widget on header.
1. I think we can figure something out for you, please submit a ticket to “Pre-sales Questions” category at https://themerex.ticksy.com/
2. Adding such functionality requires some extra customization. Please submit the ticket at https://themerex.ticksy.com/ into ‘_Request a Paid Customization’ category for more info.
3. Please submit the ticket into ‘_Request a Paid Customization’ category to get a quote.
4. You can use Team, Blogger shortcodes for this purpose. Please check this link for more info http://lingvico.themerex.net/doc/#shortcodes
5. There is the Payments with Woocommerce add-in available for Booked plugin https://boxystudio.ticksy.com/article/3820/ however Woocommerce plugin will be required after its installation. Unfortunately, we do not guarantee full compatibility with Woocommerce. But you may try using the Woocommerce plugin with the theme. In case some additional stylesheets are needed for its full compliance with the theme, our Customization studio can create them for you. To get more info on this, please submit the ticket into ‘_Request a Paid Customization’ category.
6. Unfortunately, the Widget: Video does not support self-hosted videos. This element in Elementor http://prntscr.com/o6ctnx supports self-hosted video http://prntscr.com/o6ctgm
7. You can add the video element into any page in Elementor. Adding video for each team member into the Team shortcode http://prntscr.com/o6cwec specifically, requires some extra customization though. Please submit the ticket into ‘_Request a Paid Customization’ category for more info.
8. The podcast is added with the help of the Widget: Audio element where the URL for a track is added manually http://prntscr.com/o6d0x6 , http://lingvico.themerex.net/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/sample-melody.mp3
9. Unfortunately, the Widget: Video does not have the same functionality as Widget: Audio used for podcasts. In order for this Audio podcast to be configured into video one, some customization is required.
10. You can assign certain roles to your site users, please learn more from this link https://wordpress.org/support/article/roles-and-capabilities/
11. Unfortunately, we do not guarantee full compatibility with plugins which were not included in the theme by default. To make the theme compatible with any plugin please submit the ticket into ‘_Request a Paid Customization’ category.
12. Please submit the ticket into ‘_Request a Paid Customization’ category at https://themerex.ticksy.com/ for more info.
1. I have submitted a request e.: individual tutor calendar demo as per your instruction.
2. I want to set up a tutor portal. Tutor can submit front end their audio or video tutorials. Then a dynamic Elementor widget that can generate the page content for each tutor. Your manual podcast is good for home page but will be very tedious for each individual tutor page online tutorials.
3. Glad to know your booked appointment widget support woocommerce payment. I need to see a demo of in action.
4. Instead of submitting each functionality I require from your studio . It is best to group the all together and have someone contact me to discuss in more details. I believe the will be more efficient.
5. I will have hundreds of tutors . I need to keep track of their active status. Can a extra status field be addec to the team widget? This will allow me to show active only tutors. Alternatively, we can use BUDDYPRESS.
As long as your theme gives me 80% of the features I need. Then I am ready to buy
Could you please provide us with the ticket ID ( if you have already submitted the request to ‘_Request a Paid Customization’ category ) or your email so that we can contact you to discuss the customization details.
I only submitted a request for individual booking calendar demo.
Because I have a no. of feature requests ie. podcast dynamic etc.. It will be better for us to discuss them together.
Instead of back and forth emailing, let’s set up a zoom meeting so we can quickly discuss everything in one meeting.
My time zone is GMT +8
Let me know when you can have someone to meet with me in Zoom Meeting so I can schedule and send you the invitation. . It will be an AUDIO CALL ONLY. If needed I can show you with screen sharing functionalities I need in launch my online training portal.
I look forward to meeting with your rep. soon.
I have taken a look at the theme internals.
It looks good in general.
1. Can the Single Team Member Page also shows the mini calendar so a potential buyer can click and check availability? In your demo, I see the Make an Appointment button. When I clicked on it it takes me to a calendar page. The issue with that is it loses the reference of the teacher period.
Alternatively, a popup calendar will be fine too.
2. Page Title. Is there an option to disable page title and or breadcrumbs individually? I need page title display control.
3. In the blog post. the special short course posts. I can’t find where the video content . I see the video is done in Elementor ?
*Would the Blogger Widget picks up my self-hosted mp4 video? ***
This is crucial because my target market is China.. I cannot use online videos suich as YouTube or Vimeo period.
4. I need a Register and LOGIN widget on the Header . Your demo doesn’t have that !
5. I will use TranslatePress as my trslation plugin because if its eae of use UI. Can I install it on the trial demo?
6. Your Popup widget.. I cannot control position of popup.!!
7., I see woocommerce installed but not activated, Can I activate it to see it in action re.: styling etc..?
Learnpress student dashboard really sucks.
Please add buddypress and style it because buddypress can receive notifications which will can turbo charge your theme.
Teacher and students will have a decent dashboard.
I am ready to purchase once you help me with the following:
1. Tutors need a front end dashboard to see their calendar etc..
2. Woocommerce shop page needs styling.
3. Page Title section customization option is needed. eg. Height , toggle on and off.
1. You can create as much pages and calendars as a number of tutors you have. Each calendar will be for each tutor, you can assign the calendar to the page like this http://prntscr.com/o7cjt8 and then add the link to the needed page with calendar to ‘make an appointment’ button in single team member page.
Then go to Layouts – open the layout and disable the title and breadcrumbs http://prntscr.com/o7cngq
3. You can add your video to Media and then replace the link in Elementor at the post page http://prntscr.com/o7d5ae
4. Please provide us with your skype we can contact you at.
5. You can try installing and activating the plugin.
6. Please specify which popup you are referring to.
7. You can try Woocommerce activation as well.
For all extra customization questions, please either submit the request to https://themerex.ticksy.com/ – ‘Request a Paid Cusotmization category or provide us with your skype so that we can get in touch.
Just want to say you guys are the best developers I have ever met on Themeforest!
Thanks again for taking the time to help me with my questions.
My SKYPE ID is
I look forward to talking with you soon.
I forgot to mention. Team members need to have ratings. I am building a tutors portal. as well as SNS like THUMBS UP AND DOWN will be required for my site. Comments of course is mandatory. Can that be configured and the team CPT have extra META DATA FIELDS created and styled or is there a plugin I can get or buy for that?
1. Page title enable/disable option.
It is much easier for site administration if you can add the page title enable/disable option within the page. Instead of going to custom layout . The layout is good for Headers and Footers type elements..
2. I know how to embed the self-hosted video in Elementor in a post. Would the your Elementor Blogger widget pick this up to display the self-hosted video in a frame? That’s the question.
3. Individual Team Member Page
Currently Individual member page info is created manually in Elementor.
It will be much better if it can be DYNAMIC DRIVEN. similar to a single woocommerce product. Then I can just input the data for each team member and the layout takes care of the page design for all members.
I want to show for each tutor what courses they are teaching on their member page.
I almost forgot ..
I need an Event functionality to go with your theme. I don’t like Event Calendar.
What will be an Event plugin that integrates nicely with your theme and good styling?
PS My trial site is down..
Our customization studio will get in touch with you to discuss the customization details.
Have a nice day and great weekends!
You too. Someone already contacted me on Skype. Hopefully we can work out a win win solution between us. Thanks again.
Sounds good! Sure, feel free to discuss all the details with the rep.
I created a custom calendar on the test site,
how come when I clicked on view I get this ?
Also, how do I associate a custom calendar to a teacher?
woocommerce shop page does not display properly on test site.
My login: digitalearngp
Create the calendar in Appointments – Calendar in admin, then copy-paste the calendar shortcode to the laura222 page. Check this link for the directions https://boxystudio.ticksy.com/article/6268/
As it was mentioned earlier, unfortunately, we do not guarantee full compatibility with Woocommerce. Some additional stylesheets are needed for its full compliance with the theme, our Customization studio can create them for you. Please contact them in skype or at https://themerex.ticksy.com/ ( _Request a Paid Customization category) for more info.
I have multiple issues with this template. I’m using a godaddy shared hosting, which I didn’t know is going to be an issue until I read the documentation. I get this message when changing permalinks and it doesn’t work -> Permalink structure updated. Remove write access on web.config file now!
Yes, you’re right. This issue depends on your server.
You should manually create a web.config file in my root directy, the one where wordpress is installed, same directory that contains wp-admin and wp-contents. Please check the following thread https://www.godaddy.com/community/Using-WordPress/Wordpress-Permalinks-do-not-work-on-Windows-Hosting/td-p/51005 or submit a ticket https://themerex.ticksy.com/ for additional information.
Thanks. Also, is there a way to make the website faster? This is another issue I’m having as well, and it seems is the elementor plugin. Is this common? What do you recommend?
We recommend using GTmetrix or Pingdom services in order to check the speed of your website. We recommend you to optimize the site using these tips: https://www.wpbeginner.com/wordpress-performance-speed/
How does the sign up works? I see that everything else works, but when I try to book an appointment I can’t sign up.
I should have bought this when it came out – just beautiful!
How easy it to change the color scheme? I would definitely need to change the colors around.
Thank you for your interest in our theme!
Please check this documentation link for more info on color editing options:
Please also note that our support team will be happy to assist with colors editing and other support issues at https://themerex.ticksy.com after the purchase.
Presale Question please: Is it possible to have courses with units/items listed but each unit/item inside the course is sold and given access to separately without buying the whole course i.e. Can I sell by lesson beside selling the whole course? For example, if I have a course that have 3 videos and 2 quizzes. Is it possible to just sell one of the videos or one quizzes with their respective prices without selling the whole course. If possible, will I need a special customization for this?
Unfortunately, LearnPress plugin does not allow selling by lesson. You can check the plugin documentation here http://docs.thimpress.com/learnpress/
I may be overlooking it somewhere on the demo – but I see no FREE Course in which we can view how a course might look like on the site. All the courses on the demo cost, and so when clicked on the content of the course is locked and hidden. Is there somewhere we can view what a course might look like with this theme? Thanks!
Please see these screenshots for the free course:
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $23.50
This item is licensed 100% GPL.
Price is in US dollars. Price displayed excludes sales tax.
Power Elite Author
Deliver better projects faster. Web, design & video assets
Unlimited downloads, from $16.50/month
Effortless design and video. Made online by you.
Smart templates ready for any skill level.
Designers matched perfectly to
you on Envato Studio
2000 artists ready to undertake your work