This author's response time can be up to 1 business day.
Is there a feature that allows the administrator to review listings before adding them to the website? Perhaps a verification option, where a user can upload a file?
I think that the option that you’re looking for is the one from Dashboard → Listings → Settings → Submission area called Moderate New Listings. This way, all the new listings will require admin approval before appearing on the website.
Please let me know if you have any other question about the theme
I noticed a bug on the map, with listings which share the same address. When the map is completely zoomed out (world view), and I click on this group of listings (a pin with 7 listings in it), instead of zooming on the location, the map stays zoomed out and opens the sub-pins. This looks really weird on the map.
Here are some screenshots (since the website is in Maintenance Mode, it is not accessible):
Zoomed out: https://tinyurl.com/y86rffb5
This bug exclusively occurs with listings with the same address. Listings with different addresses (but near to one another) don’t have this issue: when the map is zoomed out (world view), and a group of listings is clicked (ex: a pin with 3 listings inside), the map zooms in without any problem.
Could you share a fix with me, because this kind of bug should not happen.
Thank you for reporting this. I will check this out a bit closer to see what’s going on. Once I manage to replicate it, I’ll ask my colleagues have a look at it and get everything fixed.
Thanks Radu! I’ll then be anxiously waiting for your feedback, as this is an issue I would like to solve diligently. Thanks!
there is a video to increase frontpage image height but the css is not clear can i have it please. Also how do i colour the highlighted icon box.
You can open a ticket using the Theme Help button from your website dashboard area and we’ll find the right CSS to do the change in no time. I’m waiting for your message
How i can put a contact form in single listing to send an email to the business ?
You can do very easily. You can find all the steps for this change right here: https://pixelgrade.com/docs/listable/faq/add-contact-form-connect-visitors-listing-owner/
Theme was working fine, haven’t changed anything, but I’m getting a
PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function get_header() in /listable/index.php on line 15. I can no longer get into my listings on the backend.
People are unable to add listings, I can’t approve/delete/edit listings, because of this problem. It keeps timing out.
If you still have this problem, please send us a message using the Theme Help button from your website dashboard area and we’ll check this out. I’m sure that we can get this fixed very fast and easy.
TweenLite.min.js – Why this file is getting included? Can I avoid it? It is causing issue on few optimization tweaks. Thanks.
A couple elements of your website won’t work fine if you remove this library. You can search for all the TweenLite usage inside the theme and see what happens when removing these lines of code. This way you can see if you can remove this library or not.
Hi how do enable listing with No Map like you show in example – https://demos.pixelgrade.com/listable/listings-no-map/
I bought this theme and am not able to hide the map. See my page http://idealweddings.com.au/listing-category/winery/
Have you checked this article?
This should be the change to use in order to make the map go away.
how do I edit the text on the “Add your listing ” Page? and how do I edit the form?
If you want to edit the fields from the Add your listing page, you just need to check this article: https://pixelgrade.com/docs/listable/getting-started/managing-add-listing-page/#editing-listing-submission-fields
that article does really help. I need to change the LISTING DATA on the ” Add Listing ” page and Where do I edit the form???
Hi team, thanks for the great job!
I would like to set-up a call-to-action directly in the menu as you did in your demo
You can find the answer for your request right: https://pixelgrade.com/docs/listable/header-and-footer/managing-your-navigation/#adding-a-call-to-action-button-style
Please check this out
Again disappointed in the theme
Addition: it happens when you select a highligted image. If you do not set this image, there is no text shown.
Sorry for this trouble. Could you send us a message using the Theme Help button from your website dashboard area (bottom right corner) so we can check this out a bit closer? This way we can have a look at the problem and see what’s going on.
This comment is currently being reviewed.
I notice when viewing the listable demo with FacetWP integration on a mobile device; https://demos.pixelgrade.com/listable-facetwp/
the search facility on the top right isn’t referencing the installed search facet, in contrast to it correctly appearing in the header using a desktop browser. Instead it appears to be utilizing a broken (only the regions suggestions work) default WP suggestions list, which i’m assuming should have been replaced by a customized search /proximity facet from the FacetWP plugin.
Is this something that can be resolved after purchasing the theme with the premium plugins? If so, how?
I just checked this demo page on my mobile device and everything works very well. Is there any change that you could attach a screenshot from your mobile device so I can see how things look? Also, can you tell me what device and browser are you using, please? I’m thinking that (maybe) this is happening only in specific environments.
Best regards. Please answer this question. In a hotel, for example, is it possible to integrate a 360 video into the row of images above? or integrate the 360 view of google street view?
I understand what you’d like to do. However, the top area is only able to handle simple images. If you want to use 360 view/video instead, you need to make a couple custom changes to the theme files but for that, you’ll need some help from a developer.
I understand the woocommerce functionality for upgrading / downgrading a subscription package. Woocommerce says to ‘switch a subscription’ the product needs to be a ‘variable subscription’ or ‘grouped product’
The problem is though that when selecting either of these product options, the product does not appear on the front end for Listable.
The product needs to be a ‘job package’ or ‘job package subscription’ for Listable and neither of these offers the options of adding ‘attributes’ or ‘variations’ to the product that can then be upgraded or downgraded to….......
So, in summary, it does not seem possible for a customer to be able to upgrade / downgrade their listing…...
Can you help?
All the listing packages are made using the Paid Listings plugin. In this case, I think that they should be the ones to ask about package upgrade/downgrade since they are the ones that made this tool. As I know, there’s no option for this kind of change but maybe there’s something I don’t know and that’s why you should ask the developers of the plugin for some more details on this side.
I bought this theme. Now I want to do followings.
1. Can you please explain how to do or where is the option to hide the map. As your example shown – https://demos.pixelgrade.com/listable/listings-no-map/
2. How to add sublocation on front page search bar.
3. How to change the size of front page categories banners.
I’m glad you started using this theme
Hello dev.. I need to build up a project, i have buyed another theme before, making the wrong choice… I have some question
1) the booking system how will work? For example user can put a number of tables for his restaurant and a time every two hours? The user can edit this details if receive prenotation by phone?
2) can i import my listing by listing pro? Or by cvs?
3)can i set to pay to promote the business on the site? (like ads)
Thanks a lot
Hi Guys it is possible to have Comments ordered by recent date ?
If you go to Settings → Discussion, under the Other comment settings you can change the order of the comments.
Hi, please ask to consider answering the following pre-sale questions:
1. How can I offer and customize different packages for each type of list for vendors? I need some additional plugin or the theme itself supports this feature, how to do this?
2. Can I set recurring payments to automatically receive every month, week, day, or even year?
3. How does time make it possible for Vendor to be able to sell products, services or events directly from the frontend?
4. Does the theme have a manager for sending personalized e-mails and SMS?
5. How do you have a personalization to send e-mail to Bookings?
6. The theme provides a way to aggregate and manage Vendor Affiliates and Website Administrator, how can this be done with your theme?
7. How does the theme manage users and subscribers who review? Is there any way to keep a management to engage them to participate in campaigns from the Vendor or website administrators?
1. Is it possible to change the layout or design of the default template of Vendors pages? And create new pages and make them linked to packages?
2. How can the theme make the Bookly or Booked plugin available in the frontend for the Vendor to manage their bookings?
3. How can Vendor manage their bookings through Frontend using WC Bookings?
4. Can the vendor add coupons through the frontend by avoiding it to the backend?
5. Does the theme have any limitations on the number of lists?
6. Does the theme use native Wordpress functions, and can iterate through all posts or categories?
1. What are the differences and when should I use the themes [Residence Real Estate WordPress Theme] OR [Real Estate – WP Estate Theme]? What are the best applications and situations in the Real Estate Market each theme best fits?
2. Does the theme use IDX or similar technology?
3. Is the search system robust and has speed performance? Can you handle a large number of items and search requests made by users? Can we change the search methods?
4. Does the theme allow taxonomy?
5. Is it possible to use or integrate woocommerce to use to integrate other payment modules besides paypal and stripe?
6. Is there an e-mail sending module for actions carried out on the property pages?
7. Does the theme have performance with mobile devices and have optimal indexing for SEO (Google)?
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $36.50
This item is licensed 100% GPL.
Regular license, 6 months author support.
Envato sets up the theme, hosts your website, and provides support.
Find out more
Power Elite Author
Deliver better projects faster. Photos, templates & courses
Unlimited downloads. Only $29/month
Learn almost anything with
Envato Tuts+ for free
25,000+ tutorials and 1,000+ courses
Designers matched perfectly to
you on Envato Studio
2000 artists ready to undertake your work