Latest Version 17.0 – November 28, 2018
WordPress 5.0 Ready
Liza – Unique Photography WordPress Theme
Liza – unique WordPress photography theme that enables you to create a professional portfolio website and manage your blog. A wide variety of galleries such as Grid, Fullscreen and Ribbon, showcase your photos in the best possible way. With an integrated Visual Composer Page Builder you can compose any page in 5 minutes, without any coding skills!
- 9 Stunning Gallery Layouts
- Fullscreen Gallery Support
- Multiple Menu Layouts
- WooCommerce Ready
- Work With Albums
- Visual Composer – Incredibly Convenient Way of Editing Pages
- Blog Focused on Post Formats
- One Click Demo Content Import
- Projects (Masonry, Grid, Fullwidth)
- 24/7 First-Class Support with 5 Stars
- Seo-Ready & Mobile Friendly (compatible with SEO Plugins like Yoast)
- Multilingual & Translation Ready
- Compatible with Latest WordPress Version
- WordPress Multisite Ready
- Automatic Updates with Envato Market Plugin
- Responsive. Fluid. Retina Ready
- No Coding Skills Required
- Custom CSS and JS
- Maintenance Mode (Out of The Box)
- Unlimited Colors
- Child Theme Compatible (includes basic child theme)
- Cross-Browser Compatibility
- Pixel Perfect
- Contact Form 7 Plugin Support
- Custom Logo (Image or text)
- Make Logo Retina Ready
- Easy to use for any type of website (Photo, Portfolio, Interior, Real Estate, Model, Agency and more.)
- Many pre-built Pages (Demo Import)
- Home with Slider
- Home with Ribbon
- Home with Image
- Coming Soon
- Albums Grid
- Albums Slider
- Albums Ajax Slider
- Albums Сontent
- Masonry Album
- Grid Album
- Ribbon Album
- Slider Album
- Grid Gallery
- Masonry Gallery
- Ribbons Gallery
- Images Slider
- Ribbon Slider
- Projects Listing
- Projects Grid
- Projects Masonry
- Project Page
- Project Fullwidth
- Project with Right Sidebar
- Project with Left Sidebar
- Standart Blog Post
- Image Blog Post
- Quote Blog Post
- Audio Blog Post
- Video Blog Post
- Masonry Blog Listing
- Fullwidth Blog Listing
- Blog Listing with Right Sidebar
- Blog Listing with Left Sidebar
- Built with HTML5 and CSS3
- 404 Page with Custom Design
- Social Sharing Tool
- Google Maps Support
- Strong Focus on Typography and Usability
- XML File with Demo Content
- Loading Items with AJAX
- Custom Post Formats
- Advanced Typography with 650+ Google Fonts
- Well organized, commented & clean code
- Fullwidth & Standard Layouts
- Custom Post Types
- Performance enhancements for fast and reliable websites
- Compatible with Many Popular Plugins
- Free Lifetime Updates
Please note that images used on Pixel-Mafia demo sites are for demo purpose only. They are not included into the product’s package and doesn’t come with it.
Updates & Changelog:
Version 17.0 – November 28, 2018
- Compatibility with WordPress 5.0. - Updated Visual Composer (5.6).
Version 16.0 – November 19, 2018
- Added support for Gutenberg. - Updated Visual Composer (5.5.5).
Version 15.0 – November 9, 2018
- Fixed Project Grid filtration.
Version 14.0 – October 4, 2018
- Fixed: A rare problem with cutting the last character in the categories slug.
Version 13.0 – August 10, 2018
- Fixed thumbnail size for grid projects. - Fixed issue with maps. - Fixed slider and ribbon slider in IE 11. - Fixed album filtering on slug.
Version 12.0 – July 4, 2018
- Updated Visual Composer (5.5.2). - Fixed image preview for Demo Content Import.
Version 11.0 – May 3, 2018
- Added Demo Import with Shop Products. - Fixed sidebar issue in portfolio listing. - The work of product variation selections in the store has been fixed.
Version 10.0 – April 1, 2018
- Fixed bug with sidebar, which sometimes could appear on the listing page (when the state is off).
Version 9.1 – March 23, 2018
- Updated Envato Market Plugin. - Small CSS fix for WooCommerce.
Version 9.0 – March 22, 2018
- Added WooCommerce support. - Fixed issue "Object of class WP_Error could not be converted to string" that could occur on some servers. - Minor CSS fixes.
Version 8.0 – March 5, 2018
- Added: Ability to disable the overlay for the slider and album grid. - Fixed bug when using multiple grid galleries on one page. - Fixed a rare positioning bug for masonry blog. - Code optimization.
Version 7.0 – February 6, 2018
- Fixed paddings in featured posts. - Fixed CSS for Ribbon Slider. - Added the ability to output any character before or after the number in Counter. - Added the ability to choose which category of Grid albums will be displayed by default. - Added the ability to hide "ALL" in the Grid album filter.
Version 6.0 – January 6, 2018
- Added the ability to choose categories for albums. - On the album pages, the ability to select a menu type has been added.
Version 5.0 – December 11, 2017
- Fixed Swypebox in the grid gallery.
Version 4.0 – November 28, 2017
- Updated Visual Composer (5.4.5).
Version 3.0 – November 21, 2017
- Updated Visual Composer (5.4.4). - Fixed Password Protected Page on mobile.
Version 2.0 – November 16, 2017
- Updated Visual Composer (5.4.3). - You can now show/hide footer content on responsive layout. - Small CSS fixes for swipebox. - Minor bugfixes.
Version 1.9 – November 1, 2017
- Fixed render issue with grid portfolio in Safari. - Updated Visual Composer (5.4.2). - Social icons are now displayed on phones. - Added ability to select categories for: Project, Project Grid, Albums Grid. - Fixed autoplay for Simple Slider. - Fixed color customizing for menu background. - Added the ability to separately specify a font for Headings. - Added options for disabling portfolio elements (featured image, meta, sharing, prev/next posts and related posts). - Added a color option for the borders and inputs. - Fixed color options for 404 and Coming Soon Page. - Added Instagram social button. - Simple Slider now works fine if even one slide is selected. - Added support for the output of the title (on the background of a featured picture or on a custom background) on a single-gallery grid. - Fixed broken link on Portfolio Listing.
Version 1.8 – October 4, 2017
- Added the ability to change the names of custom post types Albums and Projects, as well as their slug. - Fixed a bug where if you forgot to set featured image, the albums or projects were not displayed. - Fixed small css issues.
Version 1.7 – September 18, 2017
- Added Litmind social network. - Fixed problem with archives listing. - Updated Visual Composer (5.3).
Version 1.6 – September 1, 2017
- Fixed paddings in Grid Gallery. - Improved compatibility with GoDaddy hosting. Some people previously could get an error about the impossibility of importing demo content.
Version 1.5 – August 14, 2017
- Fixed hamburger menu icon on mobile. - Fixed problem with untranslated phrases. - Fixed Promo Block buttons color issue. - Fixed text logo in footer. - Fixed double-tap for sorting photos on the mobile.
Version 1.4 – August 5, 2017
- Updated Visual Composer (5.2.1).
Version 1.3.1 – August 3, 2017
- Added support for portrait photos. - Fixed bug with main menu font selector. - Fixed small CSS issue.
Version 1.3 – August 2, 2017
- Added ability to open images in lightbox (Simple Slider). - Added "Content Under Header" option for positioning the content under the header. - Fixed issue with CSS for mobile header (with white background content color). - Fixed CSS for Promo Block on mobiles. - Fixed small CSS issues. - Fixed empty square for prev/next links if featured image is not set.
Version 1.2.1 – July 11, 2017
- Fixed issue with "An error occurred while fetching file from: customizer.dat!" when the demo was running on some servers. - From now on, when you mention your site on Facebook, in the post you will see Featured Image of the page that you specify.
Version 1.2 – July 10, 2017
- Updated Visual Composer (5.2).
Version 1.1 – July 8, 2017
- Fixed bug with editing "Footer Copyright Text", "Footer Address" and "Footer Phone" fields.
Version 1.0 – July 6, 2017
- PHP Version: 5.4 or greater
- MySQL Version: 5.6 or greater