Hello! Please find 1 minute of your time and fill this very short survey about ThemeForest mobile themes.
Lotus – WordPress Mobile and Tablet Responsive Template
More about Lotus
Finaly there’s broad mobile template which follows newest trends (responsive layout, beautiful design, clean interface, quick support…) – successor of beautiful five-star mobile HTML5 template AxiaMobile is finaly ready for purchase!
Do you want to use Lotus only for your WordPress mobile/tablet users together with your desktop WordPress template? Do it in less than 5 minutes using free WordPress plugin called Device Theme Switcher.
With planty of features and extraordinary easy customization there’s no need to search better mobile and tablet template on Themeforest!
- Automatic validation AJAX contact form
- 100% mobile and tablet compatibile
- Amazing touch (swipe) plugin for all images
- Responsive (liquid) layout
- Time-unlimited email support for our customer
- Retina ready template
- Dark and Light variations
- Included 470+ retina ready icons for your free use!
- Included 14+ PSD files
- More than 3000 lines of pure HTML5 , PHP and CSS3 code
- Ready for iPhone, iPad and iPod
- Supports all Android devices
- CSS3 animations</lil>
- Transtlation ready
- Perfect template if you want to use it among your desktop theme
- BlackBerry support
- Clean code
- Ready for devices from 320px to 2048px (retina)
„With retina ready design and perfectly clean interface – Lotus gives your customers unforgetable experience.“
How to change to dark theme
1. Go to wp-includes/themes/lotus/ 2. Delete “style.css” file. 3. Go into “styles” folder. 4. COPY “dark.css” file into Lotus theme folder (wp-includes/themes/lotus/) 5. Rename “dark.css” as “style.css”. 6. Try your new look!
Beautiful template for customers who wants:
- Hotel website
- Mobile reservation website
- Pizza order websites
- Perfect for wedding invitations too
- All kind of restaurants
- Personal blog sites
- Company presentation
- E-Commerce websites
- Web magazines
- Micro-blogging websites
- Custom prezentation
- Mobile photo galleries
- Your custom portfolio
Version 1.2.1 – August 3rd, 2013
- FIX: title overflow - FIX: search first image 404 error - FIX: other minor CSS improvements - REMOVED: share roller feature /w widget support
Version 1.2 – July 30th, 2013
- UPDATE: updated FlexSlider - UPDATE: updated jQuery - UPDATE: updated PhotoSwipe - FIX: fixed theme information in style.css - FIX: help file updated
Version 1.1 – January 2nd, 2013
- FIX: Slider loading bug - FIX: Blog preview images 404 bug fix
Version 1.0 – November 23rd, 2012
- Initial release