This author's response time can be up to 1 business day.
Hello, i have just purchased for theme, can you send me full installing instruction i want to install theme like is in demo, please send me instruction on my email firstname.lastname@example.org
thanks for your purchase!
You can follow the video installation on the documentation.
For any problem please open a ticket here http://goo.gl/SnFPji the developer will be able to help you as soon as possible.
if you are not already registered you have to register by clicking on the “register” button at the top right of the screen.Thank make the login and click on “Open a ticket” on the menu, remember to fill all fields ( included the “forum” field where you have to select the theme that you have purchased )
Have a good day
Hello, I have a few problems:
1) on the main page does not working Frontend editor for Visual Composer. All I mus to edit the code on the page, which is inconvenient. In the settings I have pages allowed.
2) Packages – after adjustments in Visual Composer in Frontend editor disappear all the settings Packages (eg. The price, layout, date etc.). Everything returns to the default settings.
3) as the only radiate a certain Packages to this offer? You can not include, for example. Destinace- only from a specific category? Thank you. L
thank you for purchasing my theme.
Please open a ticket here http://goo.gl/SnFPji the developer will be able to help you as soon as possible.
Hi, can you say what plugins including in the theme?
And can im install same demo?
And have you button “load more” for example for blocks on your page LAYOUT 1 4 COLUMNS
thanks for the interest.
1 – In the theme are included for free these plugins : Revolution Slider, Visual Composer, Nicdark Shortcodes, Wordpress Importer, Cf7 and WooCommerce.
2 – if you buy the theme you can follow the video tutorial in the documentation for the installation, in this way you will have your site as our demo in 5 minutes.
3 – there isn’t the button “Load more” but you can add a simple button that linked to your archive page with all results.
I just fall in love with your theme, is amazing!!
I have 4 pre-sale questions:
1. is possible to disable the register(login) option? I just want the people could see the packages and prices. they should contact us to pay.
2. is totally customizable the search form? Specifically the destination field. I dont want the people to type the place where they want to go, I want when the user click on that box, display all the options we have as a destination.
3. The language. The template came with the option to translate all the content? I mean, I dont need to buy any plugin to translate it?
4. It is totally responsive?
1 – Yes sure, with wordpress you can disable the registration.
2 – You can remove the field or change the word translation if you want.
3 – As all wordpress themes you have to use the poedit to translate the theme strings, there is an article in the documentation that explain you how to do.
I would like to ask your help to solve the following problems:
1. How it is possible to modify Advanced Search – I need to change the language from English to Russian and change the price range from 0 to 20 000
2. Is it possible to add different taxonomies to Packages
I will be grateful for your help
Kind regards, Sofiya
I believe I read somewhere you can tag the book form to know from where (package) the user is contacting you. Do you have any documentation online to do this?
Hi, what is the right/correct size of the header image? Without losing image quality. On the demo it’s not even displayed correct. please advise. http://www.nicdarkthemes.com/themes/love-travel/wp/demo-travel/packages/?advsearch=true&posttype=packages&keyword=&tax-0=destination-package&destination-package=&tax-1=typology-package&typology-package=&tax-2=duration-package&duration-package=&tax-3=person-package&person-package=&date_from=&date_to=&price_from_to=%24+1000+-+%24+9000&qnt-taxonomies=4
Hi mate, I need a quick advice on how to add a responsive menu – I deleted all pre-installed demo menus, I created new one but it doesn’t appear on mobile devices. thx in advance for help
I ask to help with the arisen problem: at work with the backend editor it is impossible to save any template – it is not saved at all(((
I was watching your video tutorial, and there shows how to define the left menu, is this not available anymore? because I can’t see it, only main menu
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $18.50
Unlimited downloads only
$29 p/m on Envato Elements
Download over 18,000 items now
Learn almost anything with
Envato Tuts+ for free
9000 free tutorials, 3000 paid courses
Designers matched perfectly to
you on Envato Studio
2000 artists ready to undertake your work