Introducing Lungoo, the ultimate Elementor template kit for your travel business website. With its clean and modern design, Lungoo offers everything you need to showcase your travel services and destinations in style.
Featuring a range of customizable widgets and page templates, Lungoo makes it easy to create a unique and engaging website that will help you stand out in the crowded travel industry. Whether you’re promoting tours, hotels, or activities, Lungoo has got you covered.
With its responsive and SEO friendly design, Lungoo ensures that your website will look great and perform well on all devices and search engines. So why wait? Take your travel business to the next level with Lungoo today!
- Home Page
- Destination details
- Contact us
- About us
- Header & footer
Plugins installed with kit
- HEader & Footer Builder
- Jeg Elementor Kit
- Effortlessly customize your website using the drag and drop visual builder, with no coding required.
- Easily customize fonts and colors in one central location or tweak them individually for specific elements.
- Enjoy a sleek and professional design that’s both modern and up-to-date.
- Benefit from fast-loading speeds that ensure a seamless user experience.
- Compatible with most Elementor themes, making it easy to integrate into your existing website design.
- Work both in ELEMENTOR PRO and ELEMENTOR FREE
- All required plugins will be installed automaticly during template kits instal process
- This is not a WordPress theme. Template Kits contain page content for Elementor page builder. This kit has been optimized for use with the free Hello Elementor theme but may be used with most themes that support Elementor.
How to Use Template Kits:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Download your kit file and Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button. You may also import automatically by clicking Connect Account to link your Elements subscription, then import under Elements > Template Kits.
- Check for the orange banner at the top and click Install Requirements to load any plugins the kit uses
- Click import on the Global Kit Styles first
- Click Import on one template at a time. These are stored in Elementor under Templates > Saved Templates.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize.
If you have Elementor Pro, headers and footers may be customized under Theme Builder.
Detailed Guide: https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/900000842846-How-to-use-the-Envato-Elements-WordPress-Plugin-v2-0
For further support, go to Elementor > Get Help in WordPress menu.
How to Import Metforms
- Import the metform block templates
- Import the page template where the form appears and right-click to enable the Navigator
- Locate and select the Metform widget and click Edit Form. Choose New, then Edit Form. The builder will appear
- Click ‘Add Template’ grey folder icon.
- Click ‘My Templates’ tab.
- Choose your imported metform template, then click ‘Insert’ (click No for page settings).
- Once the template is loaded, make any desired customizations and click ‘Update & Close’ The form will appear in the template
- Click Update
How to setup header in Jeg Elementor Kit plugin
- Go to Jeg Elementor Kit menu item > Header Template
- Click Add New Header
- Add condition > All Site and click Create
- Click gray folder icon to access My Templates tab
- Insert the header template.
- Customize and Save.
This Template Kit uses demo images from Envato Elements. You will need to license these images from Envato Elements to use them on your website, or you can substitute them with your own.