Thanks for the nice theme. How do I increase the font size for text in posts and right sidebar?
Hey! Thanks for purchasing one of our files, we truly appreciate it! Support for all our themes is conducted through the SmoothThemes support forums, if you’d like to start a new thread over there either myself or another member of the support team can take a look at your issue
SmoothThemes Support Forums | Create an Account
Ok I created an account. Thanks.
I would like to buy this theme, however I need to use it in a site with right to left language. Is this theme capable of handling the right to left languages without too much css changes?
Hi, you can view the RTL version here : http://demo.smooththemes.com/magazon/?rtl=true
congratulations for this beautiful theme
I have just one question:is it possible to have a full width page (without the sidebar) in case a i have to make a review and i want to insert some bigger size images?
Yes, You can easy select full with page in Page/Post meta boxed.
I have just one more question:it is possible to integrate facebook comments with a plugin into this theme without having any trouble?
We are not yet tested with that plugin but we alway here to help . Thanks
Just stated to setup the site after purchase and would have been nice to know that the WPML was going to cost me an additional 79$ on top ;(
We are all doing business so don’t worry about it.
I would like to know if is possible to manage side bar to have a right and left side bar. Is there how to customize widths, and work with blocks?
I couldn’t see in the demo more options about layout.
Usually we have some of then.
Hi, thanks for your interested. Currently this theme support 2 layout : Left sidebar & right sidebar for page/post/category. You can easy change it theme options.
Hi, first of all great theme,
I have a question regarding the flexslider, is there an option to include a pre-loader? sometimes it doesn’t display the first image before all images are loaded. So you have to wait to all images in the slider is loaded to make the site look properly. I noticed sometime it take almost 36 secs for the slider to work?
I can see bg category image in Chromium and Firefox (Linux user) and Social Counter not work
just bought your theme and it looks cool, BUT:
Links to your support forum don’t work from my backend. Where can I find the support forum? I need answers to these questions:
1. How do I change default link colours?
2. How do I change the language of buttons, search field etc?
Hi, Our forum work fine at http://www.smooththemes.com/forum/ . Feel free to post your problems/issues, I will be there to help.
Friend, I have a slider and check my own web plugin and told me that your theme has a conflict with your plugin. Where I can turn that feature
"Fluid Video" feature breaks the videos in LayerSlider
Is there not to have the featured image show up in the post?
Sorry i have a problem with my site, my site is confirmado.net.
Yesterday i update my template for 1.3 to 1.5, but, i translate .po and .mo the archive for spanish in poedit, update files, but my site don’t show my page in my lenguaje.
sorry my english
Hi, great theme!
It would be perfect if you could add a feature to automatically generate+resize thumbnails on posts, like many themes do.
On mobile my images don’t resize and extend through the box of the page. Why is that?
Video link err
Just checked all the video URL working fine, can you tell me where is the error ?
I have installed Magazon theme and the site works fine, but after the installation of the WPML plugin, my website only displays a 500 Internal Server Error.
Isn’t it WPML ready?
I have deactivate and deleted the plugin but the site still print 500 Internal Server Error in front end ( I can access in back-end now )
If I change theme the site works in front-end, so I think some files were corrupted after installing WPML plugin in Magazon.
When I activate magazon theme, now I see on top of the page in back-end two errors:
Undefined index: rtl in ...wp-content\themes\magazon-wp\header.php on line 2
Undefined index: rtl in ...wp-content\themes\magazon-wp\st-framework\settings\js-and-css.php on line 33
Hi, I tried to upload a logo but the logo won’t show up on my site
Instead of image there is just text “Logo”.
It shows up in control panel though. The same problem is with background.
How do I fix that? Thanks in advance! Site is: http://lolcatcity.com/
Hi, can you tell me where can i elimanate the author post in the box created with the page buider for every post i will create?
Hi, feel free to post your questions/issues in our support forum at http://www.smooththemes.com/forum . We will be there to help.
Hi there, great work.
Is it possible to overlay the review rating (8.5, for example) to the featured images on the homepage (provided they are reviews)?
Hi, current this theme does support that function. I will keep it in mind in next version.
is it possible to add spanish to the wpml version?
Yes of course, it’s very easy
I got some questions:
1. I would like to make the post thumb smaller in your blog layout. Currently the row(column) six is set to 50%. I can’t change it as the text box will be smaller as well. I just want to resize the image to have more text.
2. Currently the slider is keeping my site content bumping if the image hight is smaller than the previous before. How to change that?
3. When are you going to add some stylings (boxes, lists, dividers, etc)? Didn’t knew such basic functions were not available.
4. What about breadcrumbs?
5. How to add Google+ button to your Social Connect instead of Facebook or twitter?
I would really appreciate a small feedback here, since I don’t want to create a login for every theme I buy.
I think a reply here would benefit other buyers as well.
Hi, Thanks for your purchased.
1. If you need to make your thumbnail smaller then you must edit the size of function add_image_size finction in st-framework/st-load.php and run the plugin Ajax Rebuild Thumbnails again.
2. We are planned to add smoothHeight slider property to theme option in next update ( Tonight or tomorrow )
3. Is it for page builder or shortcodes ?
4. Currently this theme doesn’t support built-in breadcrumbs. You can try some BC plugin.
5. Google+ doesn’t allow us to count followers.
really appreciate your feedback here!
1. The function will resize the images you have in related posts, it has no effect of the blog layout. Function is set to 50,50 as your default but you have a comment with 306×160 – no chance to change the 306.
2. I’ve set the smoothheight to false but the slider keeps bumping the content, just not smooth I want the slider to have a fixed height and the image should fit the slider, so no bumping or hoping of the whole page.
3. I mean shortcodes for styling of notice boxes and dividers, like in this theme I used previously http://www.momizat.net/theme/goodnews3/shortcodes/
5. It does not have to count the followers, just a icon that opens the Google+ page in a new window would do the trick.
Thank you so far.
Can you please go to our support forum for this issues ? Our support team will have a close look at your problem
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Deliver better projects faster. Photos, templates & courses
Unlimited downloads. Only $29/month
Learn almost anything with
Envato Tuts+ for free
9000 free tutorials, 3000 paid courses
Designers matched perfectly to
you on Envato Studio
2000 artists ready to undertake your work