An absolutely unique theme!
MagicBook is a real 3D flip book WordPress Theme with unlimited page number,cool 3D menu, responsive feature and easy customization etc. No more words, just have a look at the Demo site, believe that you will “WOW” !
MagicBook is actually a flipbook look like framework for the cool information shown. You can use for portfolio, vCard/resume, artwork, restaurant, activity, cooperation or anything you want to show in a really cool way
What can you do with it?MagicBook is actually a book look like framework for the cool information shown. You can use for portfolio, vCard/resume, artwork, restaurant, activity, cooperation or anything you want to show in a really cool way … Just put it to good use, and get your visitor’s “WOW”!
- 3D Perspective Animate
- Fully Responsive
- Retina Ready
- Easy Customizable with Page Builder (Visual Composer Included)
- Unlimited Pages & Menu
- Cool Animate with Portfolio
- Advanced Theme Options
- Cross-browser Compatible (IE9+/Firefox/Safari/Chrome/Opera)
- Well Documented
- WPML Ready
- Demo Files Included (XML)
- Excellent Support
- And more…
What’s the buyers said recently?
IMAGES USED IN DEMOWe include all pictures and scripts credits in the readme.txt file. Thanks for all content creaters and script developers!
All images used in the demo are not included in the theme. They are all licensed under Creative Commons and credited to their respective creator/owner.
Change LogsV1.16 – 2017.05.24
- Fixed the preset background picture doesn’t display in the dropdown list option. - Fixed a flipping bug. - Fixed a flipping direction bug. - Fixed fashion demo data was missing the options configuration. - Updated Visual Composer to 5.1.1 - Updated MagicBook Add-on to 1.0.2
V1.15.1 – 2017.03.25
- Fixed the preset background picture doesn’t display in the dropdown list option.
V1.15 – 2017.03.24
- Added full-width slider for portfolio post. - Added IMDB to the social media list. - Updated vc_row.php template - Updated Visual Composer to 5.1 - Updated Font Awesome to 4.7 - Fixed some PHP warnings. - Fixed the Ajax comment function doesn’t work in the latest version of WordPress. - Changed text domain to 'magicbook'.
V1.14.1 – 2016-12-14
- Updated Visual Composer to 5.0.1
V1.14 – 2016-11-14
- Made all PHP functions pluggable. - Updated Visual Composer to 5.0
V1.13 – 2016-10-04
- Fixed the #hash URL was linked to the wrong page. - Fixed some small CSS issue to compatible with Visual Composer 4.12.1 - Updated Redux framework to the latest version. - Updated Visual Composer to 4.12.1 - Added one click demo import feature. - Appended cover picture option to single image element in Visual Composer. - Appended font size option to separate text element in Visual Composer. - Improved the page loading speed.
V1.12.1 – 2016-04-25
- Fixed sometimes the book is hidden on firefox. - Updated Visual Composer to V18.104.22.168
V1.12 – 2016-04-15
- Updated Redux Framework - Updated Visual Composer
- Fixed the progress bar in Visual Composer can’t be edited. - Fixed the multiple portfolios page doesn’t work properly. - Fixed the book cover disappeared issue when user close the book through the first page. - Added open menu by custom link.(e.g. <a href="“#”class=“open-menu”">Menu</a>) - Added the default menu into the separate page, single post. - updated Visual Composer to v4.9.2
- Fixed the scrollbar doesn't appear in the menu container. - Fixed some small CSS issues. - Added a new option to remove the default menu button from the top right of the screen. - Added a new option to change the page flipping direction. - Added Child Theme example. - Updated Visual Composer to V4.8.1V1.09- 2015-10-07
- Fixed the flip-over link doesn’t work for sub menu item. - Hide the default menu button which at top right corner when the book is opened. - Updated Visual Composer to V4.7.4 for XSS vulnerability issue.
- Added lightbox open method for the portfolios. - Fixed the side menu can’t be hidden in safari browser. - Fixed the book was often stuck issue. - Updated the perfect-scrollbar plugin. - Fixed the page didn't scroll to top when turning the page on the mobile device.
- Added custom flip over link feature. - Added directly open the book page by URL hash. - Fixed the space bar doesn’t work in the input or textarea. - Fixed some responsive CSS. - Fixed the next arrow can’t turn the page issue on mobile. - Added a menu button and side menu list on the cover page. - Fixed the separate page is the blank issue. - Updated the Visual Composer to the latest version and fixed the XSS vulnerability in prettyPhoto.
- Updated Redux Framework and TGM Plugin Activation class for XSS vulnerability. - Added left arrow to close the book in the first-page corner. - Fixed the close comment option doesn’t work. - Updated Visual Composer to the latest version. - Improved the page which contains a big picture non-scrollable.
- Removed the black overlay of the cover picture on the mobile device. - Fixed a small bug of the timeline VC block. - Fixed the menu text doesn't display on the latest version of Firefox. - Fixed a scrollbar bug.
- Fixed portfolio slideshow doesn't work. - Added the portfolio image gallery feature for the lightbox effect.
- Fixed the category option of "MagicBook blog" block doesn't work. - Fixed the category option of "MagicBook portfolios" block doesn't work. - Improved the blog and portfolio post content loading speed when you open them. - Improved the responsive issue for the separate page. - Improved the CSS issue for the cover page on mobile. - Added the global footer text option. - Fixed the body font option doesn't work in Customizer.
- Changed the open method for social media link. - Added "Read me" button text field in Magicbook Options. - Added an new font option to change the body text font in customize page. - Added "Home" button to the separate pages. - Fixed the display problem on iPad portrait mode.
- Fixed a small issue on the mobile version. - Fixed some small CSS issues. - Update Visual Composer to V4.3.4