MagicMag is a multipurpose blog/magazine theme for WordPress that comes with 9 styles, it is fully compatible with all devices and includes powerful theme options in order to help you build your website faster.
MagicMag is ideal for a newspaper, magazine or blog site, it is fully compatible with WooCommerce and supports RTL languages. In order to help you build an amazing website faster and without any extra cost, we have bundled with the theme some of our extensions that you can also find on CodeCanyon.
Feel free to contact us if you have any pre-sale questions or submit a ticket if you have any problems and we will help you as soon as possible.
MagicMag comes with 9 different styles. These are:
Powerful Theme Options
Use MagicMag’s options page in order to build a website based on your needs.
Using MagicMag’s theme options, you can:
- Select one of the styles you want to use on your site
- Upload your site’s logo and favicon
- Add your copyright and display a “To top” button
- Add your Google Analytics code
- Add custom JS code to your site’s header or footer
- Choose if you want to use only widgets or posts and widgets on the homepage
- Define the width of almost every widget area and create the layout that fits your needs
- Choose the widget areas you want to display on the frontpage and on the other pages
- Select the post’s style on a category page and define the post’s info you want to display (e.g. date, author, category and number of comments)
- Define the post’s info you want to display on a post’s page (e.g. date, author, category and number of comments)
MagicMag was designed in order to give you more options based on the style of your website. So, we created 10 different category styles in order to display your posts based on your needs.
In order to help you build an amazing website with a few valuable features, we have bundled some of our JT Extensions with MagicMag. These are:
High Quality Support
We are here to help you solve any problems that are related to this item. You can get access to support using one of the following ways:
- Register on our website and submit a ticket. For more info, you can visit our FAQs page.
- Leave a comment on this page.
- Send us an email. Don’t forget to include the order number that you can find on the invoice you got from Envato.
Please, feel free to contact us and we will reply as soon as possible.
We provide both online and offline documentations in HTML format for our items. Please, visit our website in order to find the online documentations.
Compatible with WooCommerce
- Compatible with WordPress 4.5 and newer versions
- 9 styles available
- Powerful Theme Options
- Responsive Design
- 10 post styles available for “Category” page
- Demo content available from every live demo
- RTL Support
- Bootstrap & UIkit Framework
- Font Awesome Icons
- Compatible with WooCommerce
- JT Extensions included
- High Quality Support
- Documentation included (in HTML format)
- Smart Slider
- Contact Form 7
Version 2.0.1 – 19 April 2017
- UPDATE: New version of our JT Event Calendar plugin (version 3.2.0) - UPDATE: New documentation file
Version 2.0.0 – 20 February 2017
- NEW: 1 new style is now available
Version 1.2.1 – 8 February 2017
- UPDATE: New versions of JT Plugins - FIX: Bug fixes on category's and single post's pages
Version 1.2.0 – 19 January 2017
- NEW: New theme options page - UPDATE: New version of JT Posts Showcase - FIX: CSS Bug fixes
Version 1.1.1 – 13 January 2017
- FIX: Multiple bug fixes that didn't let theme work as it should (Please, upload and replace the whole inc folder in order to fix these bugs)
Version 1.1.0 – 8 January 2017
- NEW: All styles now support RTL Languages - UPDATE: Updated versions of JT Plugins (JT Posts Showcase and JT Users List)
Version 1.0.1 – 7 January 2017
- FIX: Problem with style's selection via MagicMag's "Theme Options" is now resolved
Version 1.0.0 – 6 January 2017
- Initial Release