Magine is a modern WordPress news, magazine and blog theme specially designed for business blogs. Thanks to advanced custom Elementor widgets and seamless integration with Gutenberg, you can create your own unique page/post layouts in a few clicks.
- Fully responsive, modern and clean design
- Customizer: Rich set of live customization options allows you to customize your theme with ease (Fonts, colors, layouts etc.).
- Fully compatible with the most popular WordPress page builder plugin. Magine comes with 7 custom easy to use Elementor widgets.
- Made with SEO and Speed in mind.
- Made with Bootstrap 4.
- Seamless integration with Gutenberg and WooCommerce.
- Sliding off-canvas sidebar.
- Fullscreen search box.
- Various blog and shop layouts.
- Related posts based on categories or tags.
- Fast CSS masonry grid layouts.
- 3 unique Header style
- Customizable category, search, author, 404 etc. pages
- There are many fields in the theme for your ads. You can organize your ads easily with the built in ads management system.
- Magine comes with social media sharing buttons of the popular social networks.
- Author Box (Author bio, social media icons, latest posts)
- Post format support; Standard, video, audio, quote, gallery
- Compatible with MailChimp for WordPress. Subscribe your WordPress site visitors to your MailChimp lists, with ease.
- Compatible with Contact Form 7 plugin. Contact Form 7 is one of the most popular plugins for easily creating forms for your WordPress site.
- Clean, developer friendly code.
- One click demo import.
- Translation ready. Language file (.pot) is included.
- Help documentation; http://www.wp4life.com/online/magine/index.html
- Cross Browser Support.
- and much more…
Magine is compatible with the following plugins;
- TM Elementor Addons
- TMusers – bbPress Forum Member Directory For Elementor
- TMfeed – WordPress Embeddable Post Widgets For Elementor
- Contact Form 7
- MailChimp for WordPress
Version 1.2.1 April 22th, 2021
Version 1.2 August 31th, 2020
Bug fixes Updated WooCommerce cart.php file