Wow , Amazing , Good Luck with Sales
Thank you very much
Is LayerSlider and Quform compatible with your theme?
Qode Interactive Team
Wow .. This is really amazing theme. Deserve top sales
THIS THEME IS AMAZING!!! You know how much I already Luved your ‘Minimum’ theme I purchased (one my favs ever) and Holy WOW the customization options on this one (not to mention beautiful fluidity throughout) are like I have never even seen in ANY WP theme (you can adjust corners and gradients on everything in your demo here! and nice smooth mobile menu even) WTH DEF My NEXT client purchase for SURE!!$
I couldn’t wait for the next client… Just Purchased, Whoo HOOO!!!
Great Thank you very much
hi and thanks for giving us fresh air aesthetics !
some questions :
1. wide theme feature? (1200px etc) – u know what screens scale we can have today… so this is crucial… actually we need fluid designs
2. envato wp kit support – for theme auto updates – please do it…
3. a page builder – w/o a visual builder (v. composer variation or whatever u do) shortcodes in complex page is like we should learn chinese…
4. please also tell us about post types & post formats / what thumbs we can have for posts/portfolios (i did not see video thumbs for youtube/vimeo in demo)
5. sticky menu/header ?
6. show us more in your demo… from what i read… u offer too many features here
hope i am not asking toooooo… much
congrats again & i hope code quality & features much your gorgeous looks
thank you very much for your comments
Please find our comments below:
1) Theme is responsive, so it will work fine on lower resolution, even on ie8 where we set 2nd responsive stage, as it doesn’t support responsive
2) We will, thanks
3) We agree page builder is nice to have and we were discussing if we should include it with our theme, but unfortunately we didn’t have enough resources to research and implement it yet
4) There is portfolio item post type, it can support any proportion
5) Unfortunately not
6) We will
thx for your support!
1) please explain if content width can scale to more than 960px
2) ok, so here it is my friend, https://github.com/envato/envato-wordpress-toolkit-library
3) i would (dare to) propose aqua page builder (https://github.com/sy4mil/Aqua-Page-Builder) & visual composer for ideas or integration – at least could u please check that theme is compatible with these plugins (so we can use them to layout pages & insert your shortcodes inside their columns)
4a) question remains if we can choose what thumb to show in post/portfolio loops (feat. image, video, gallery etc)
4b) ideally u would have allso clients, logos, testimonials shortcodes
thx for your great work & support
1) We don’t plan to implement that at this moment
2) Great, thank you so much
3) Thanks for this. Unfortunately, we will not implement page builder for this theme, but we will definitely consider this for one of the future themes
4a) Portfolio list shows only Featured Image, if that was your question. But for Portfolio page, you can add anything you want
4b) You can add client logos to slider, also there is testimonials shortcode (2 types)
of the best I’ve seen, an awesome job
Amazing, Great Job
Destined for Greatness!!
Has anyone used Minimum with Woo Commerce ‘product variations’. I would like to see how it looks and works on the product page.
clean – cool & amazing theme.
after purchase theme is there a demo content which i can load to see how it works?
Yes, there is demo content, you can download our demo site
ok, 2 othe questions:
- is it possible to translate the theme and woocommerce into german?
- i need space for a bigger logo e.g. 800×150, that possible?
Yes, there is option to translate it to other language, but it’s not tested against multi language support. You can setup space you need for logo and you can center it if you want.
ok thanks for the fast reply
You are welcome
very creative dude!
good luck with sales:)))
OMG I almost pood my pants
This is simply stunning and I never even saw your other theme which shows the awesome support you provide.
I have a few queries if I may?
1 Ajax – WOW but does this cause seo issues? And it can be controlled on or off page by page?
2 Love the menu push down on your other theme – any chance of plugging it in here? pleeeeeeze
3 Rev/Layer slider – would this work?
4 Masonry style blog/portfolio with infinitie scroll?
5 Footer slider like your other theme?
6 Visual Composer – this is v popular, works great and would be nice.
7 Responsive works really well but I also would like to see slightly wider format/fluid.
right, I’m off to change my pants
1. Not really, as google will not pull pages with AJAX on. And yes, you can control it for any page
2. Not planned at this moment
3. If we plug it in, it will work with ajax, but right now you might need to turn off ajax for pages containing those sliders
4. Not planned at this moment
5. Not planned at this moment
6. Not planned at this moment
7. Also not planned at this moment
Hey guys thanks for fast response. I would love to see a few of those considered so I will watch this space – perhaps others may like ideas too.
If I can just clear one thing up about 1. What do you mean about Google will not pull pages with Ajax? Does this mean that having the Ajax effect applied across the theme means that Google would not crawl the content effectively? Thanks
No, I wanted to say that Google will crawl web site as there is no AJAX (as it’s turned OFF), so even keeping AJAX on will not affect google
Looks nice and powerful mate!
Good luck with it
Wider format and a page builder!
My clients, cant figure out your shortcodes on Minimun.
Thank you for your note.
Good theme, BRO
looks great and creative. wish luck with the sales.
a pre-sale q: I have a page builder, I quess it will work with the theme, am I right?
It should as I know some customers used with our other theme MINIMUM and they both share same framework
Really really love this!
I just purchased it and tried it, cool but I do have some issues:
When I change things in theme options “Qode” most of the changes never happen. I can change the logo, but I can’t center it (or use custom css), almost every change I do in Qode doesn’t work.
I don’t have some cache plugin installed.
Thanks for pointing into this. There is one small problem. Dynamic and Responsive CSS are not loaded if Woo Commerce is not installed. We are going to fix it in next release. For now, just install Woo Commerce and later if you don’t need it, you can uninstall it.
Thank you, just discovered it! Now it works perfectly.
Great Please let us know if you need anything else
This is an amazing theme with amazing support. What more could you ask? Many thanks.
Beautiful! Bookmarked it.
if i needed the next buttons or slider buttons larger so they are easily seen you can help with that?
Sure, we can help you to add custom css
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $23.50
Power Elite Author