Introducing Magnun, an Elementor Template Kit built for influencer and talent agency websites. This template boasts a clean, modern, and professional design that is perfect for both personal influencers and established enterprise businesses. With a focus on simplicity and elegance, it’s an ideal choice for an array of industries such as SEO, creative digital agencies, apps, marketing, consulting, startups, tech businesses, financial companies, and any other related business website. Its versatile design makes it perfect for any service or brand.
Please note that this is not a standalone WordPress theme, but a collection of page templates designed for use with the Elementor page builder. This template kit has been optimized for compatibility with the free Hello Elementor theme, but it can be used with most other themes that support Elementor for creating professional and engaging websites
- Using Free Plugins (Elementor Pro is not required)
- Modern & Clean Design
- 18+ Templates with Global Theme Style
- Fully Responsive Layout
- Retina Ready
- Fully Customizable
- Cross Browser Compatibility: Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera
- About Us
- Service Detail
- Event Detail
- FAQs Page
- 404 Page
- Coming Soon
- Single Post
- Contact Form
- Subscribe Form
- Ticket Form
- Global Kit Styles
Plugins installed with kit
- Jeg Elementor Kit
- Elementor Header & Footer Builder
- Happy Elementor Addons
How to Install
- Install and Activate the “Template Kit Import” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button.
- Before importing a template, ensure the Install Requirements button is clicked to activate required plugins
- For best results, do not import more than one template at a time.
Setup Global Header and Footer in Header Footer & Blocks plugin
- Import the header and footer template
- Go to Appearance > Header Footer and click Add New button
- Give it a title and select Header, Display on Entire Site and click Publish
- Click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and select the header template to import and Update.
- Repeat for Footer
- Import the metform block templates
- Import the page template where the form appears and right-click to enable the Navigator
- Locate and select the Metform widget and click Edit Form. Choose New, then Edit Form. The builder will appear
- Click ‘Add Template’ grey folder icon.
- Click ‘My Templates’ tab.
- Choose your imported metform template, then click ‘Insert’ (click No for page settings).
- Once the template is loaded, make any desired customizations and click ‘Update & Close’ The form will appear in the template
- Click Update
This Template Kit uses demo images from Envato Elements. You will need to license these images from Envato Elements to use them on your website, or you can substitute them with your own.