This author's response time can be up to 1 business day.
When will we can use this template for selling physical products? You said about this opportunity some days ago.
I would recommend adding your email to our mailing list or follow us here on Twitter for theme updates & here on ThemeForest for our new theme releases.
Hey, I’ve sent you a message trough your profile contact form.
Still no response.
Need answers.. (About WooCommerce and other things)
Sorry for the delay. We haven’t received anything, can you try again or please feel free to post your questions on here directly. Thanks!
Before buying: I am using WooCommerce.
I’d like to offer digital goods which users can sell for bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin and peercoin.
Right now there is only 1 solution for a Paygate which supports these crypto currency coins: “WooCommerce CoinPayments.net Gateway”
Does your theme even work with WooCommerce and with this plugin? I really need it.
This theme does not work with WooCommerce, only Easy Digital Downloads.
Update on physical products?
We don’t have an ETA of the physical products features.
As soon as its released we will be letting everyone know as this is the most requested feature in the theme.
My Purchase Code is no longer working on the forum . Can you help me with that issue please ?
Are you searching the forums, clicking on a topic and then getting a message saying that you need to enter your purchase key? then when you do it says its already in the database?
Its because you are searching a topic that belongs to another theme which you have not yet purchased.
If this is not the case please let us know.
Make sure you are accessing the correct forum for your purchase which is: http://support.astoundify.com/forum/marketify-theme-support/
Yes my bad…
It happens A lot!
(this was also a question about eta physical products, there’s a lot of those already)
When making a purchase, who gets the money?
Hey there! Thanks for purchasing one of our themes! We can’t thank you enough. Just so you know all of our theme support is conducted through the Astoundify support forum, Head on over and we’ll get you the help you need by one of our support team.
Our dedicated support forum can be found Here. To register go Here.
When I try to activate Easy Digital Downloads – Frontend Submissions Product Details Plugin I get this:
Plugin could not be activated because it triggered a fatal error.
Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class Astoundify_EDD_FPD in /web/htdocs/www.mydomain.com/home/wp-content/plugins/edd-fes-product-details-master/edd-fes-product-details.php on line 14
Do you have Frontend Submissions installed? http://bit.ly/edd-fes
Just so you know all of our theme support is conducted through the Astoundify support forum, Head on over and we’ll get you the help you need by one of our support team.
Sure I have Installed it.
I move conversation on the support forum
I am waiting for this release…….do you have any idea about the date of release?
—> “Update: What we are working on”
The sidebar now has a buy now button and we’ve cleaned up the author area. We’ve also build in a way to have a product image gallery, so that its more useable…<—
Not sure if you saw this post: http://themeforest.net/item/marketify-marketplace-wordpress-theme/6570786/comments?#comment_6236312
Is it possible to change the fonts ? (menu, text and other)?
Yes it is possible to change fonts with Easy Google Fonts.
I am very excited regarding possibility to sell physical goods via Your theme. Do you know approximate ETA for final plugin development and relise?
I want to purchase this theme it is absolutely astonishing, but only for physical goods selling.
I will. Thank you, really appreciate
Me too.. waiting for an update to sell physical goods and then I’ll buy the theme.
Looks like it’s going to be another 2/3 weeks for those waiting for Physical Goods + Front End Submissions.
Beta testing for Front End Submissions 2.2 doesn’t even start until the 3rd of April _
To clarify something, our public beta (which is already in a private developer only beta) was slated to begin on April 3 to allow time to get an adequate number of people signed up for the beta. We’ll likely be starting it later this week or the beginning of next week, since we got a ton of responses in the first 24 hours it was open. 2.2 is a massive update, with over 52,000 lines changed. While we understand alot of people need this update, our priority is on getting a well-tested update out as opposed to a rush-update.
Those waiting for it, could also sign up for the beta as well. 2.2 adds a ton of features besides just the shipping integration
Indeed. My bad for omitting the link
You must have a valid FES license to participate in the beta
In anticipation of its upcoming physical products integration, I would like to buy Marketify now, but would rather not pay twice. Is there a way of getting a free update, once the new version is released? Thanks in advance.
I would like to sign up for Fes 2.2 Beta but am unsure of how to go about geting a FES license. I didn’t see anything on FES on the site above…
I figured it out. It’s on easydigitaldownloads.com…
I want users to upload photos/gifs but to “sell” them always for free. It has to be limited.
is that possible?
Can you elaborate a little more on what you are trying to achieve? Thanks
Is it possible to:
1-Use the theme without the cart, with the buy button linking to an external site
2-Is there any page builder plugin included or should the dummy layout stay as they are in the demo ?
1. Yes, check out https://easydigitaldownloads.com/extensions/external-products/
2. There is no page builder. You can import the dummy content if you like or create your own.
1- I can checkout without creating an account on the site? Just inform e-mail, name and agree terms?
2- Enable only the option to pay by paypal?
1. Yes, accounts are option.
2. Yes, you can limit it to only PayPal.
I am thinking of using this theme and buying Restrict Content Pro as well to have monthly subscriptions with vendors, but looking at other comments you are thinking of integrating this on the next update?
No, this is not the case. Any further “integration” with Marketify would still require you to have the Restrict Content Pro plugin anyway.
Amazing theme! It is very impressive
just a couple of pre-sale Q’s.
1. on my android phone I cannot click a product to go to the single product details page. When I press on the product image, I can see the two options (details/buy) but cannot get the click through.
2. I have never used EDD, we always use Woocommerce – is it simple and intuitive?
3. With Woo I was planning on using the filtering function, like filter by colour, filter by size…etc(filter by attributes basically) – to be able to filter the product results. will I be able to do that with EDD? Another plugin perhaps?
4. on your demo I do not see where I would add a product to my favorites folder – I see the heart, but cannot click on it (I’m sure I’m just missing it somewhere)
5. is there a differentiation in the profile of a vendor and a customer so that a customer does not have the tab that says “add a product” – I guess I’m asking is there a customer dashboard that is different than the author dashboard?
6. I see that the wishlist plugin can have multiple wish lists – is this still possible within your theme as well, or have you designed it to just be one overall wishlist?
7. The bundle doesn’t still have the content restriction included – is is available as a separate plugin now?
8. the logout is the WP interface, do you have a recommended plugin to make a pretty logout screen – or redirects to homepage?
9. this is a VERY specific question >> for my client we are looking to take let’s say 12 pieces of metadata and then automatically merge that information to generate the PDF that will be for sale – obviously this is not anything to do with the theme, but do you have any idea of where I might find this type of functionality? Would someone be able to customize this functionality for us?
thanks all for now!
Sorry for so many questions – just making a final decision
Hi – just checking in to see if you had a chance to give a quick answer to these questions
1. This is being fixed in the next version.
2. Yes! It’s “easy”!
3. There are basic filtering options you can see here: http://demo.astoundify.com/marketify/downloads/
4. You must be logged in to “favorite” it. Or there is much more integrated support via Wish Lists: https://easydigitaldownloads.com/extensions/edd-wish-lists/
5. Yes when a vendor has an acocunt they are are “Frontend Vendor”—you can use this custom role to show/hide content depending on the user.
6. Yes. See #4—there is full integration.
7. Yes you can purchase Restrict Content Pro + Content Restriction separately if needed.
9. Not really sure I can help much here. We recommend getting quotes from http://werkpress.com for customization and further development.
Hope that helps!
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $25.60
This item is licensed 100% GPL.
Power Elite Author