A modern WordPress theme suitable for personal blogs, magazines and newspapers.
Marlene is a modern WordPress theme that lets you write articles and blog posts with ease. It uses SEO best practices and it is microdata optimized (Schema v.2.0). Fast, easy to use, well designed and perfect for magazines or personal blogs. For the homepage, you can use the WordPress Live Customizer to change the number of columns/posts, filter them by categories or IDs, and show/hide post rows with one click.
If you like Marlene, please don’t forget to rate it!
Main features of Marlene are:
- Customizable Front Page
- Schema v.2.0 Optimized
- WordPress Best Practices
- WordPress Live Customizer Support
- Load More Feature
- Easy to Use
- Retina-Ready on Graphics
- Clean Code
- Translation Ready (POT file included)
- Video Tutorials
- Cross Browser Support
- Theme Child Ready (included)
- How to install Marlene
- Marlene – Post Format Gallery
- Marlene – Post Format Video
- Marlene – Post Format Audio
Marlene comes with it’s own extensive documentation, complete with screenshots and video tutorials. Many support related questions can be answered simply by reading the documentation and watching the video tutorials. So, please take the time to read through the documentation included in the theme zip package.
If you still have any problems please send support requests via ticket here:
Please note, this is the only place to get support for my themes. And due to the large amount of support questions, free support is provided only for bugs and theme related issues. No theme customizations.
Support requests are being processed on business days from 10:00 to 18:00 (GMT +1), within 24h/48h in the order they were received.
Please include the website URL and detailed information about your problem.
Scope of support
I can help you with:
- Responding to questions or problems regarding the item and its features
- Fixing bugs and reported issues
- Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new software versions
I can’t help you with:
- Move the element “X” or change the color of the element “Y”
- WordPress general howto’s (please, use wordpress.org for that)
- Customization and installation services
- Support for third party software and plug-ins
- Individual server issues
- WordPress – https://wordpress.org/.
- Font Awesome by Dave Gandy – http://fortawesome.github.io/Font-Awesome/
- Flexslider – by WooThemes
- TGM Plugin Activation – by Thomas Griffin and Gary Jones
- Owl Carousel – by Bartosz Wojciechowski
- Google Web Fonts – http://www.google.com/webfonts
Thank you very much guys!
Changelog available HERE.