If you have any pre-sale questions do not hesitate to contact us through our profile.
- Ultra Responsive
- Retina Ready
- 2 Versions – Regular and Boxed
- Fullscreen Slider Sections
- Fullscreen Parallax Sections
- Fullscreen Sections with bullet navigation
- Sortable Portfolio ( opt for 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 column layouts with large, small or without margins )
- 4 Homepage Layouts
- 6 Project Layouts
- 3 About Page Layouts
- 3 Contact Page Layouts
- With working AJAX contact form
- Standard blog index with sidebar right
- Creative blog index with grid ( opt for 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 column layouts)
- Full width blog index
- Post page with sidebar right.
- 2 Header Styles ( classic or minimal )
- Overlay mobile nagivation
- 2 Footer Styles ( minimal or multiple column )
- MailChimp newsletter signup form
- 404 and 500 Pages
- 400+ Entypo Font Icons
- 20+ Components
- 8+ Plugins
- Coded with care! Valid HTML5 / CSS3
- And so much more..
Standard ThemeMountain Product Features
3 Premium In-house Developed Plugins
With every ThemeMountain product you get 8 in-house developed core plugins (3 premium, 5 free). This means you do not need to rely on any third party for such things as sliders, lightboxes, parallax sections etc. We’ve got you covered. It also means, when there is an update, you’ll always be sure to get it!
Example of Premium Plugins:
- Hardware accelerated content slider with touch support
- Captions with CSS3 transition support
- Supports HTML5 background video
- Supports Vimeo, & YouTube video + API
- Supports fullscreen, full-width and carousel mode
- Support for landscape & portrait images
- Multiple sliders can be added to same page
- Solid API for further customisation
- Very detailed documentation with examples
- A lightweight responsive lightbox with touch support
- Supports images, Vimeo & YouTube Video, Iframe and AJAX content
- Caption support
- Very detailed documentation and examples
- Exclusive responsive parallax plugin
- Uses requestAnimationFrame to achieve a higher frame rate
- Very detailed documentation and examples
Full In-house Plugin List:
- Avalanche Slider
- Summit Lightbox
- Snowbridge Parallax
- Horizon Reveal
- Equalize Heights
- Retinize Images
- Swipe It
Third Party Plugin List:
20+ Predesigned Sections
All our templates come with 20+ predesigned sections that can be copied into any of the templates and easily styled to suit your requirements. Detailed documentation and examples are provided for each section.To name a few:
- Hero sections
- Social sections
- Stat sections
- Portfolio sections
- Signup sections
- and much more
20 Framework Components
Our Timber framework comes with 20 components ( accordions, tabs, buttons, pricing table etc.) that are easy to style and can be dropped into any template. Our documentation provides a detailed example of each component and how it can be styled.
PSD FilesMarquez includes psd files for the logo and map marker only.
SOS! I Need Support!
In addition to an extremely detailed template and framework documentation we provide top-notch support!
Post a comment or open a ticket here.
ImagesAll of our base photos come from the following stock photography sites:
Note: Demo images are not included, instead placeholder images are used.
- simonun – Showreel 2012 – https://vimeo.com/45661116
- Oliver Dead – Student Reel – https://vimeo.com/37439825
- We Are Handsome – We Are Handscome – Flux, In Bloom – https://vimeo.com/136778482
- Oleg Chulakov Studio – Motion design for Fantasy’s Airline vision – https://vimeo.com/72896702
- TheVectorLab – Typographic Logos is now on Udemy AND Skillshare! – https://vimeo.com/120660835
- Longsight Films – Brian Hurson of The Nite Owl Barber Shop,Toronto, Canada. – https://vimeo.com/119087784
- Davide Scarpantonio – Un augurio virtuale pt.3 – https://vimeo.com/82969847
- imagesLoaded – http://imagesloaded.desandro.com/
- Isotope – http://isotope.metafizzy.co/
- FluidVids – https://github.com/toddmotto/fluidvids
- MediaElement – http://mediaelementjs.com/
v.1.0.5 – 13/04/16Important: Check each provided link for changes in markup. Updating will affect your layout.
CSS: 1. css/core.min.css 2. css/timber.css 3. css/avalanche.css 4. css/horizon.css 5. css/templates.css JS: 1. js/timber.js 2. js/timber.master.min.js 3. js/jquery.tm.avalanche.js 4. js/jquery.tm.horizon.js 5. js/jquery.tm.equalize.js 6. js/template-functions.jsUpdates:
NEW: - New and improved structure for main menus, side navigation and overlay navigation. More on new navigation structure here: http://bit.ly/20DlT6n - Headers have been reworked from scratch to provide a faster and easier way to handle navigational elements. More on the new header structure here: http://bit.ly/1MviLXO - Simplified footer structure. More on the new footer structure here: http://bit.ly/1V2L3LO - Grids have been reworked to provide an easier setup. Grid options now set directly as data attributes on the gird wrapper. More on grids here: http://bit.ly/1RVakVR - Google Maps parameters now set through data attributes. More on maps here: http://bit.ly/1SbCKda - Slider caption animation presets for easer animation handling - see: http://bit.ly/1qLM4f0 - Horizon animation presets for easer animation handling - see: http://bit.ly/1Q3S7zX - Horizon parallax - horizon elements can now be made to scroll at a different rates than the overall page - see: http://bit.ly/1Vj0wrd IMPROVED: - Framework CSS and animation classes. ADDED: - Support for flexbox. Columns can now be equalized in height using flexbox classes instead of the equalize plugin (plugin still fully functional). All sections that previously used the equalize plugin now uses flexbox instead. - see: http://bit.ly/1qF5GkL.
v.1.0.4 – 11/03/16Files Affected:
CSS: 1. css/avalanche.css 2. css/core.min.css JS: 1. js/jquery.tm.avalanche.js 2. js/jquery.tm.avalanche.min.js 3. js/timber.master.min.jsUpdates:
FIXED: 1. Chrome 49 slider visibility bug
v.1.0.3 – 14/12/15Files Affected:
1. css/avalanche.css 2. css/timber.css 3. css/templates.css 4. css/summit.css 5. js/jquery.tm.horizon.js 6. js/jquery.tm.avalanche.js 7. js/template-function.js 8. js/jquery.tm.summit.js 9. js/timber.master.min.js (now provides minimised version of js/template-functions.js)Updates:
FIXED: - Bug with rollover content. - IE Edge overflow issue for thumbnail rollovers. - Bug affecting counters on mobile devices. - Testimonial slider padding issue in Hero Type 5 sections - Issue with .nav-center, .nav-right classes for navigation - Issue with inline content for Summit Lightbox - Image scaling issue for slide min height values and thumbnail class added to carousel slider ADDED: - Zoom and social share for Summit Lightbox - see: http://framework.thememountain.com/components/summit-lightbox.html#toolbar - Modal mode for Summit Lightbox: see: http://framework.thememountain.com/components/summit-lightbox.html#modal-mode - Overlay support for slides for Avalanche Slider - see: http://framework.thememountain.com/components/avalanche-slider.html#slide-overlay - Support for dropdown in header - Sub menu indication arrow classes - see: http://framework.thememountain.com/components/navigation.html#sub-menus - Targeting to remove bottom margin of last Avalanche Slider caption CHANGED: - Side Navigation button padding to margin
v.1.0.2 – 02/10/15Files Affected:
1. css/avalanche.css 2. css/timber.cssUpdates:
1. Fixed - :last-child margin bug for Avalanche Slider captions. 2. Fixed - IE Edge overflow issue for thumbnail rollovers.
v.1.0.1 – 12/09/15Files Affected:
1. Fixed - bug where fullscreen slider overflowed it's container. Refer to section 6. Slider & Parallax in css/skin.css. New targeting for fullscreen slider added - tm-slider-container.fullscreen.