Reviews for Martis Drupal 9 Multipurpose Commerce Theme

Reviews for Martis Drupal 9 Multipurpose Commerce Theme

Cart 441 sales
Well Documented

29 Reviews

for Flexibility

Finalmente un tema che installato funziona da subito senza troppi problemi.

for Customizability

The Demo vesion looks nice.

However the customization to your specific needs will be a NIGHTMARE. Many features of this theme are hard coded in twig or other files and the documentation provided is VERY POOR or otherwise saying completely missing info about customisation (now it is labeled as "Well Documented").

Be ready that the Envato team will not react to your complaints.

for Customizability

Great features and stunning design but some of the theme is a bit too hardcoded into the twig templates.

Changing some of the "image" fields for the most versatile Media module image field proved to be a lot of work.

Overall a stellar starter theme!!!

for Design Quality

Really good theme. I had earlier had issues with customer support, but Hugestem reach out and we were able to solve the issue. Thanks

for Design Quality

I just purchased the theme yesterday. The Installation process worked well. Nice theme.

for Other

A good theme that provides a solid foundation to build your drupal ecommerce website from and learn drupal overall. There are several areas that can be improved and also needs a dev for a complete workable online shop. Don't expect to download this theme, install it and that's it. You will need technical know-how and drupal commerce experience to deploy a full ecommerce solution with this theme. Worth the money so go ahead and get it.

for Code Quality

This must surely be the best commerce theme for drupal 8/9. Keep up the good work.

I would like to see a new theme though with multiple demo layout options which can be used for various industries. Please just make one BIG one. #Lovit

for Customizability

Nice template, high quality! But it has one significant drawback. Available programs can translate it into other languages ​​only by 80%. The remaining 20% ​​of the topic has to be translated manually.

for Customer Support

Not too responsive with support. Overall, the theme is great!

for Feature Availability

It's so helpful to see a fully developed Drupal Commerce theme. All the bells and whistles make it great.

for Code Quality

It is a really good theme with a reasonable price!

for Code Quality

Excellent theme, other themes that I bought have a lot of issues, this theme is flawless... very good code quality and good code practices...

for Customer Support

Excellent customer support, fixed all the problems and showed us how to use the theme

for Customer Support

Great features and very high-quality, prompt support. Loving this theme, it's loaded with cool and unique features for a great user shopping experience. Highly recommended. Thanks!!

for Customer Support

Great theme, but Huge support is even better. Good Job!

by
by
by
by
by
by

Tell us what you think!

We'd like to ask you a few questions to help improve ThemeForest.

Sure, take me to the survey