Template Builder by
89 modules, 14 Notification, 6 Premade.
Compatible with FreshMail
Flexible table structure (delete/copy/replace).
Responsive for your mobile device.
Try test sending directly at the demo page
Test sending directly at the demo page.
Support 3 major email app : Gmail, Outlook, Yahoo in both IOS, and Android.
Responsive in Yahoo App and Outlook mail app, and Gmail app.
Conversion Centered Design
All-in-one template for easy remix layout from various template(in the set).
36 Unique template with 6 Main premade template.
Advanced lossy compression for PNG,JPG (reduce png,jpg file size -70%)
Compatible with awesome WordPress plunin MyMail (MyMail).
StampReady an Export file usable with MC, CM
- Campaign Monitor – include Campaign Monitor tag : singleline, multiline, editable, repeater, layout. You can editing in text/image content, and repeating/align modules, CM doesn’t have a style customization function for custom HTML template so I recommend using SR editor and export to use with CM.
- MailChimp – include MailChimp tag: mc:edit, mc:repeatable, mc:hideable mc:variant. You can editing in text/image content, and repeating/align modules, for the template style I do recommend using SR editor and export to use with MC.
- Regular html – (None MailChimp or Campaign Monitor TAG)
- Photoshop file – all layers are names and well organized with group and color label.
- Documentation – include how to upload to Campaign Monitor and MailChimp, MyMail, StampReady, and FAQ section.
- Mailster (MyMail). – compatible html file. include both index.html and notification.html for plugin. After create a campaign you will able to add/remove/drag & drop modules, Edit text/images, change color scheme all by a plugin function.
- StampReady – compatible html file for using with StampReady service.
2.2.1 (Aug 14, 2019)
- [Mailchimp] fix a missing mc:edit in some files.
- Microsoft Outlook is not support Background image. (more info ) it will replace with a solid background color instead.
- By responsive in Gmail app I mean “email doesn’t fall apart”. I don’t mean “I found a way to make media queries work in Gmail” or “Everything is pixel perfect in Outlook.”
- This is a template file not an editor service.
- Files export from SR is not compatible with Mailster due to a different code and file structure.