Material is a Google Material Design inspired admin template built with Bootstrap and AngularJS. It uses Sass CSS which makes it easy to modify
- 2 in 1, both admin template & landing page.
- Google Material Design inspired admin/dashboard template.
- Responsive Design – mobile-ready design adopt to any device
- Web App – single page application with Bootstrap and AngularJSFully AJAX powered, never refresh the entire page again. Faster, smoother, cooler.
- Powerful Layout – multiple layouts to choose from. Including Wide and Boxed layout, Vertical, Horizontal and Collapsed menu, toggle for fixed top header and sidebar menu.
- Multiple Colors – 18 predefined color schemes and you can build your own by change a few variables.
- Internationalization – internationalization (i18n) and Localization (l10n) support. Add English, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese, Chinese, Russian for demo.
- Nested routing with ui-router
- Built with Sass – Easy modification with variables
- Solid Workflow – solid workflow with Yeoman (GruntJS, Bower) just like Twitter Bootstrap project, make all things organized.
- Use whatever back end you prefer, Python, Ruby, PHP, NodeJS… you name it. It takes no assumption on your backend language.
- Bootstrap 3 – built with popular Bootstrap 3.x
- Work with jQuery – yes, you can use your favorite jQuery
- Retina Ready – better display on high-resolution devices
- Realtime Validation – realtime form validation
- Tons of widgets and components.
- Valid HTML5 and CSS3
- Cross Browsers
- And much more.
Please rate it if you like it, thanks so much! And if you have any questions that are beyond the scope of the documentation, please feel free to contact me.
- Bootstrap The most popular front-end framework for developing responsive, mobile first projects on the web.
- jQuery Write less, do more.
- AngularJS HTML enhanced for web Apps
- angular-material Material design for Angular
- angular-ui-router The de-facto solution to flexible routing with nested views in AngularJS
- angular-bootstrap Native AngularJS (Angular) directives for Twitter’s Bootstrap.
- angular-translate i18n in your Angular apps, made easy.
- Yeoman, Twitter Bower, Grunt for modern web Apps.
- Material Design Iconic Font Material Design Iconic Font and CSS toolkit
- Font Awesome the awesome icon fonts.
- Google map
Note: If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me, I’ll be glad to help!
VERSION 1.5.0 (01/06/2016)
- Feat: Upgrade angular-material to 1.0.x - Feat: Upgrade angular-bootstrap to 0.14.x - Feat: Upgrade Bower component to latest version, including font-awesome (4.5.x), angular-scroll (1.0.x), angular-ui-tree (2.13.x) - Fix: Replace custom validateEquals with validation.match - Fix: Replace ui-wave directive with angular-material md-button - Style: Change header height from 50px to 64px - Fix: Remove Google map sensor parameter as it's no longer required - Chore: Remove jquery-spinner
VERSION 1.4.0 (10/09/2015)
- Feat: Upgrade Bower components to latest version, including angular (1.4.x), angular-material (0.11.x), fontawesome (4.4.x)... - Feat: Upgrade NPM packages to latest version - Chore: Clean up
VERSION 1.3.0 (05/10/2015)
- Feat: Upgrade plugins to latest version, including angular-material (0.9.x), angular-bootstrap (0.13.x), angular-translate (2.7.x), angular-ui-tree (2.4.x), angular-scroll (0.7.x), angular-chart.js (0.7.x) - Fix: Fix Date picker of angular-bootstrap - Style: Use dark text color for yellow background header, thanks @iwakeapp - Chore: Chores
VERSION 1.2.0 (04/20/2015)
- Fix: Fix click event fire twice bug, Thanks @DIIT, @blabno - Feat: Update plugins to latest version, including angular-translate (0.6.x), textAngular (1.3.x), angular-ui-tree (2.2.x), ngmap (1.7.x), ng-tags-input (2.3.x), angular-loading-bar (0.7.x), angular-chart.js (0.6.x)
VERSION 1.1.0 (03/15/2015)
- Feat: Add a landing page - Fix(Firefox): Fix web fonts in sidebar overstriking bug. - Docs: Update documentation
VERSION 1.0.0 (03/12/2015)
- Initial release