Everything you need for
your creative projects, for
one low cost
This author's response time can be up to 1 business day.
How can i hide the featured images on the post pages?
In the admin go to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS and paste the following code:
Love the theme. A couple questions about it.
1. Do you have a layout of the mysql formatting documented? I am looking for ways to allow other people to submit post, playlist and such and dont see a page for this, or what type of syntax I would need to use.
2. Are there guides on how to create other pages? Meaning if I setup users and make permissions, I would want to make a users page where they can create and add spotify playlist and such themselves.
1. For user submitted posts on the front end you can try this plugin: https://wordpress.org/plugins/user-submitted-posts/
2. Do you mean make other pages in the admin?.
1. Thats not exactly what I am looking for. Do you have a layout and breakdown of the mysql tablem, and what we need to put to lets say make a post?
you would send it to the database name of “posts” and then the first field: name, second field: email….etc etc etc
2. Can I make my own mysql databases and use those for post/playlist/videos?
3. I am looking to expand on whats in the template. Can I make a user profile page? Could I make a “Post” creation page? or even an “edit” or a playlist submission page? And even a user signup page?
1. Use phpMyAdmin to look at the database and tables. Use the $wpdb class to interact with the database in your code.
2. I don’t believe you have to create a separate database for that, but if you believe you do. The $wpdb class can help you interact with that database to, for more info on the class: https://developer.wordpress.org/reference/classes/wpdb/
3. The plugin I referenced above can help with post submissions if you don’t want your users to use the WordPress admin. Or you can write your own code to create these custom pages using the page templates provided with the theme for layout guidance.
Hello, very beautiful theme. Congratulations!
Does it work with Elementor?
The theme has a full width page template you can use with Elementor.
Is there a way of disabling the creation date?
Please send me an email here https://themeforest.net/user/promola and I will respond with the needed code snippet and instructions.
Nice looking theme! Is there a “Dark mode” or any plans to make this a feature?
Yes a dark mode feature is coming soon.
Ok, awesome..I’m looking forward to it!
Hey. I can’t use this theme. I must get a refund. This was a mistake. Please process a refund. The theme is not working properly and I cannot make time to correct the issue. This is not what I paid for and I cannot afford to use the client’s budget on this tool that is not working properly.
What is it about the theme that is not working properly?. Please let me know so I can quickly fix it.
Good day. I’d like to buy your theme. But first, I’d like to find out if I can allow users to pay for membership in order to host their own sound on my site (like they do on soundcloud, spotify, etc.). Please advise.
Hi. I can add my own radio stations (shoutcast). Thanks.
At the moment the theme does not support Shoutcast radio stations.
can you tell me where the documents are?
I can’t find the demo importer or even how to create a podcast (audio player)
- The read me file can be found here: https://themes.promola.co.za/themereadme/maxcast/
- To create a podcast episode simply create a post and paste a link to your audio/video in the “Media Link” field.
- To import demo posts: https://themes.promola.co.za/themereadme/maxcast/#demo
Many thanks, I can’t find the download button on the player. Also, How do I cistomize the home page to add some text?
-The player currently does not have a download button, you can add a download button inside the post itself.
-What text would you like to add to the homepage?
I need to add a legal bit of text to the top of the homepage
Why not create a legal page and add the link to the header menu?
Hi, does your theme provide stats – eg. times downloaded or listened to?
If you use services like Spotify, YouTube etc. you can get your stats there. But for locally hosted files you will have to use a plugin to get stats, I can recommend some great plugins that will work with the theme.
I have just purchased the MaxCast theme and I have three issues:
1) First, I have uploaded the Demo XML, but the result I have doesn’t looks like the demo. Here’s how my site looks like after uploading “Demo XML” as per your instruction: https://marketingcrow.com/ Can you tell me how to install the demo?
2) It is impossible to update a post (set by the demo), as I am asked to put an URL in the field “Episode number” after clicking on “update”.
3) Finally, how can I remove the podcast player from a post. I do not want the player in every post.
1. Please setup the homepage by following the read me file here: https://themes.promola.co.za/themereadme/maxcast/#home-setup
2. Yes it is, try refreshing the edit post page. If this problem continues please let me know.
3. Make sure the “Media Link” field in the edit post screen located at the bottom is empty.
Thanks for your reply. Things are improving indeed thanks to the linked guide. However, I still have some issues. Here are these:
1) It’s still impossible to update my posts. I keep having these “Please enter a URL” error message in the field “Episode number”.
2) The appearances of newsletter widgets in my homepage and right column are messy in my website, and doesn’t appear clean like on your demo. Can you help me with that?
3) I cannot find how to add a logo in the footer like in the demo, and it also seem I don’t have a footer section in the widget edition page of wordpress.
4) I can’t find how to set the shop like it is in the demo. There’s no template for the shop in the pages edition in my installation.
For information, I have solved issue 1). I can now edit the post.
However, I have an additional one. The thumbnail of a new featured image I have uploaded doesn’t appear cropped properly in the “featured section” of the homepage. As you can see with the 1st post, there is a white space at the bottom. Can you tell me how to fix this? I’d like to be able to upload images of any type of ratio without cropping issues in thumbnails.
(Note that I have used the “Regenerate Thumbnails” plugin, but it didn’t fix things.)
For info, I also solved the issue 3). I missed that section earlier.
So just to recap the remaining issues I have:
1) The appearances of newsletter widgets in my homepage and right column are messy in my website, and doesn’t appear clean like on your demo. Can you help me with that?
2) I can’t find how to set the shop like it is in the demo. There’s no template for the shop in the pages edition in my installation.
3) The thumbnail of a new featured image I have uploaded doesn’t appear cropped properly in the “featured section” of the homepage. As you can see with the 1st post, there is a white space at the bottom. Can you tell me how to fix this? I’d like to be able to upload images of any type of ratio without cropping issues in thumbnails.
1. Don’t use a label for the email field, use placeholder text instead.
2. Just use the default page template and then go to WooCommerce > Settings > Products and select it at the top.
3. Go to the media library and crop that image or use another one.
If you’re still running into trouble with the above solutions, please email me your login details and I will do them for you. You can email me directly here: https://themeforest.net/user/promola
Thank you for your help. I have solved the issue 1) and 2).
However, for the image cropping issue, I do not understand how to crop it. I see that the ratio of images of the demo are 1.63 : 1. I cropped the image of the first post at that ratio, but it still show that white blank at the bottom. Can you tell me how to crop these images?
Or better, if there’s a way to automatically crop the featured image correctly, so I don’t have to do it manually for each post.
Try using the original image, all images are cropped automatically. Have you tried other images?.
I found the issue regarding the cropping issue. It seems the image must be 1600px in width or wider. The first image was around 1200×800 width. So it seems it’s fine now.
Thank you very much for your assistance. Great theme by the way! Impeccable design and features.
Thank you, I would appreciate a rating.
It’s all done.
Please I cannot see the option to insert the license key on the theme, and also no option to import demo data.
Please check the read me file here: https://themes.promola.co.za/themereadme/maxcast/
Demo data steps: https://themes.promola.co.za/themereadme/maxcast/#demo
I recently purchased the theme. I have set it up and find that on front page the audio will play. If I go to any other page the audio will not play.
I tried removing plugins. Still doesn;t work. How can I fix this?
Can you please give me a link to the page that doesn’t play audio?.
Can I use Spotify links for audio ?
Yes you can use Spotify audio and video, here’s an example https://demos.promola.co.za/maxcast/spotify-episode-embedded-with-ease-listen/
Great product. Very happy with it all. When you press play to hear audio or see video. Can you tell me what I need to change so that the player continues to play as the visitor clicks through OTHER pages. Currently when you come off the page you pressed play on, the player disappears. Thank you.
That feature is hard to implement in WordPress, but as soon as I figure it out I will add it. At the moment that’s how the theme works.
Congratulations, best of luck with sales
Great Work,Congratulations GLWS
Congratulations, Nice Work, GLWS
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Price is in US dollars and excludes tax
Millions of creative assets, unlimited downloads.
One low cost subscription. Cancel any time.
Effortless design and video. Made online by you.
Smart templates ready for any skill level.
We'd like to ask you a few questions to help improve ThemeForest.