MAXCODE – Premium Portfolio & Agency Theme
Now you are able to create a quick & easy HTML5 portfolio that showcase your work with an enjoyable design having a distinctive and creative touch.Powerful WP Theme designed in a clean and minimalistic style. This theme is very flexible, easy for customizing and well documented, approaches for personal and professional use. MAXCODE has been coded in HTML5 & CSS3 and jQuery. It has a solid flexible responsive layout that scales from 320px to 1260px width all Bootstrap features. Follow me to be notified for future updates!
MAXCODE is a portfolio WordPress theme, focused on minimalism, elegance and simplicity. It’s created with masonry portfolio grid. Packed with a lot of useful features, options and shortcodes.
- Clean, Modern Design can be used for any type of website
- Most popular Drag and Drop Page Builder, also comes with a ton of unqiue elements
- Responsive designs that addapts to smaller devices (phones, tablets)
- Retina Ready
- Revolution Slider included
- Post Format Support: Standard, Image, Video, Gallery
- Multiple Slideshows possible. You can add multiple to each post, page or portfolio entry
- Video and Audio Support: Supports Videos and Audios from any major video hosting service, also self hosted video and audio
- Unlimited Color Options with Backend Color Picker for any kind of gorgeous color settings.
- Unlimited Portfolio Pages.
- Free Lifetime Updates
- SEO Optimized: our Code is built with SEO best practice in mind: headings, google rich snippets and so much more
- Advanced Typography Options
- Focus on typography, usability and user-experience
- Extensive documentation
You can have unlimited portfolios, each with it’s own categories and custom settings. You havea lot useful features to make your website a perfect showcase of your amazing products!The project pages allow rich content so you can include absolutely anything inside your portfolio, being limited only by your creativity.
Change Log25 April 2016 V 1.0.2
- Fixed map issues ---How to Update-- 1) Reinstall oi_shortcodes plugin from framework/plugins/ folder 2) Replace style.css 3) Replace functions.php 4) Replace framework/js/custom.js ====OR just reinstall theme and plugin====21 April 2016
Fixed issue with theme options panel ---How to Update-- 1) replace .../theme-options/options.php file18 April 2016
- Visual Composer updated - Revolution Slider updated ---How to Update-- 1) Reinstall Plugins they are in /framework/plugins18 FEB 2016
- Initial Release