Maxhost is a well designed professional web hosting and corporate business wp theme, that lets you launch a fully functional professional website in less than half an hour. It comes with WHMCS template || WooCommerce || Revolution Slider || Visual Composer Page Builder || MailChimp || Aweber || Mega Menu and many more strong features.
You are going to get $34 Visual Composer plugin and $19 Revolution Slider plugin with this theme as a bonus.
High exhibition parallax scrolling effect mixed with precise typography animations and full-screen images, engage your visitors in an extraordinary browsing experience.
You cannot involve the users if the user experience sucks, extra efforts have been put into making the smoothest and fastest parallax scrolling ever!
Since you may want to sell things at the end, why not sell them with famous WooCommerce plugin?
Maxhost comes with elegantly styled WooCommerce integration, so that you can up your online shop and start selling in no time.
Ultra Responsiveness of Maxhost makes sure your site looks good in desktop, tablet or phone of your pocket. Off-canvas menu makes it easier for your tablet or mobile users to browse your site better.
Everything in an easy-to-use package. Just 10 minutes needed to create your site like Live Preview site, and then use Drag and Drop functionality to edit things of your web pages. These simple Video Tutorials will show you how easily you can setup and manage your website with Maxhost Theme.
Our custom WHMCS template is compatible with latest version of WHMCS (version 7.6) and also compatible with the older versions (v7.5, v7.4, v6.2, v6.3) and WHMCS Template is ready to install into your WHMCS site. Here you can see Live Preview of WHMCS Template built for your whmcs site.
You do NOT need to purchase WHMCS Bridge plugin. You can setup and use WHMCS without using the Bridge plugin. Other available themes with WHMCS are making you bound to use the Bridge Plugin, but we aren’t, we want to save your money. Your monthly cost behind the Bridge plugin will be saved. You just need to have WHMCS license and then you will be able to setup the WHMCS template in your whmcs site, within just a few minutes by following our given Documentation with the purchase files.
WHMCS Clients Area Login Demo
Login url: https://fluentthemes.com/wp/maxhost/whmcs/clientarea.php
Front-end demo user: email@example.com
Demo pass: #demopassword1
You may also like Zionhost Web Hosting Theme – $49
Real Reviews of Maxhost
Changelogv2.8 – 10th August 2018
1. WHMCS template changes implemented according to latest release of WHMCS version 7.6v2.7 – 10th July 2018
1. WooCommerce 3.4.3 compatibility works done. 2. WordPress 4.9.7 compatibility works done. 3. CSS bugs fixed from WHMCS templates.v2.6.1 – 26th April 2018
1. WHMCS template is compatible with latest version (7.5.1) of WHMCS.v2.6 – 20th March 2018
1. WooCommerce files updated to be compatible with WooCommerce version 3.4.v2.5.2 – 17th January 2018
1. Custom WHMCS template updated to be compatible with WHMCS version 7.4.2v2.5.1 – 7th January 2018
1. Ajax Domain Search enabled. Now the domain search results will show without reloading the page.v2.4 – 1st January 2018
1. WHMCS template's css improvements done.v2.3 – 7th October 2017
1. Purchase code verification process implemented.v2.2.1 – 25th June 2017
1. WooCommerce 3.0 compatibility reports fixed.v2.2 – 16th June 2017
1. The custom WHMCS template got some compatibility issues with the latest version of WHMCS. Those issues are fixed.v2.0 – 7th May 2017
1. Theme dependent required plugin path updatedv1.9 – 3rd March 2017
1. Tawk.to Live Chat option added (powered by tawk.to). 2. New shortcode added named 'Features Table'.v1.8 – 26th February 2017
1. New option added in Theme-Options, in order to get the ability to change 'About Company' title of the Footer.v1.7 – 31st December 2016
1. WHMCS templates updated for the latest version of whmcs (version 7 or later)v1.6 – 9th December 2016
1. New Option Added: Choose custom color from unlimited color palette as the global color of your site.v1.5 – 24th September 2016
1. Smooth Scroll option added.v1.4 – 1st September 2016
1. A few bugs fixed and few new options added.v1.3 – 28th July 2016
1. Sidebar feature added for WooCommerce pages.v1.2 – 25th July 2016
1. WooCommerce compatibility integrated.v1.1 – 6th July 2016
1. MailChimp, Aweber feature integrated.v1.0 – 4th July 2016
1. Initial release.