This author's response time can be up to 1 business day.
Hello please replay I want ask on this project I can add digital products only I want sell CD keys online games and products upload file or add links download and I ask on gateways i can easy add any module to this project i wait you
I had already replied to your email 8 hours ago. Please check your Inbox or Spam folder.
okay thank you i see in tutorial admin i can upload product upload file this good i can upload file okay but i have a question If I have a friend wanted to publish products i must give him the powers of the admin Is there in the project super admin admin non-admin product publisher i wait you
Yes, its possible in Prestashop to add users and assign them customized access. Check this tutorial.
Hi I just purchased this theme and I discovered my Prestashop installation is prestashop1.6 now I discovered your theme can only work for Prestashop 1.7, I will love to use this theme, can you support me to upgrade to 1.7? I am new to Prestashop
Please contact me from Support page.
Can you support me on the blog issues I have complained about, email was sent and I am awaiting your support
Replied to your email.
Do You sell the html version of this theme? I want to convert to codeigniter version of this theme and sell the converted one in codecanyon..
Sorry, I don’t have HTML version of this theme.
Are there any problem if i have 50 categories?, can i see all with the scroll into PC design and mobile design?
You can have 50 categories and they will be visible after disabling the sticky header option from Back-office.
Hi, why main menu module keeps disabling itself automatically when i enable it?
That’s strange! I haven’t experienced such issue.Please contact me from Support page.
Nevermind! It’s already solved, it seems a general bug with PrestaShop because it keeps happening even if i swithched to default theme; the bug was in Top Horizontal Menu being active, i delete the folder and it works fine now as specified in this thread: https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/995627-main-menu-automatically-disables/
Hello, how to fix on product page, can’t scroll till footer? Link – http://zoo.ogi.lt/men/1-3-hummingbird-printed-t-shirt.html
When tab “product detail” is selected no bug, so maybe smth with it.
I couldn’t notice the issue on that link. Please contact me from Support page with more details.
Thanks templatin for deleting my message. My account has already appeared.
Regarding support, they only do it by asking you for full access to your online store. They do not help you if you do not give them your access data to your online store. Allowing them to do what suits them or want to do in your online store. Of course I will not give my passwords or access data. This should indicate it before making the purchase. There really is no help support.
Hello, this theme have one page checkout?
Yes, theme uses the same one page checkout as available in default theme. You can check in demo.
I confess that I was unsure when buying, but after I bought it I was delighted and very satisfied with the support, the staff is very helpful, responds very quickly, made the changes I needed helped me a lot. I indicated for my client’s website and I will only do it with you now for my new clients. Congratulations.
Thanks for your kind words and appreciating my hard work
Hello, i want to buy this template but need some clarification.
1. Does it support default prestashop 1.7.6.x coding without issues?
2. The drop down menus, does it have its own scroll bar in a case i have many sub-categories?
3. At the Category description, will it have a “read more” and “read less” link or button in a case where i have a long description?
4. Does the best seller, Featured product and per category widget display its product randomly?
5. At the homepage, category pages, can the add to cart,quick view,wishlist be activated to be showing?
Please i await to see your reply. Thank you.
2) No, the sub-categories doesn’t have its own scroll bar or fixed height. You can scroll down till the end of sub-categories using main scroll bar.
3) No, but I can help adding that link or button.
4) Best sellers are displayed randomly. Featured products are displayed based on its ascending position. Category products module has different sort options which can be set according to your requirement.
5) On homepage and category pages, you can add only “Add to cart” button.
1) Yes. (Good)
2) No, the sub-categories doesn’t have its own scroll bar or fixed height. You can scroll down till the end of sub-categories using main scroll bar. (That’s bad for me. you can refer to http://Konga.com or this>> https://addons.prestashop.com/demo/FO22001.html to preview how the menu should have a scroll bar.) if that can be possible, i will appreciate.
3) No, but I can help adding that link or button. (Great, Thanks)
4) Best sellers are displayed randomly. (nice)
Featured products are displayed based on its ascending position.(Can an ID of a category be use? such as default; which is home and can it be displaying randomly?)
Category products module has different sort options which can be set according to your requirement. (Which are what and what? )
5) On homepage and category pages, you can add only “Add to cart” button. (So only add to cart can be added?)
Can the slider banner widget be adjustable like https://addons.prestashop.com/demo/FO22001.html or be adjustable anytime we want.
If possible, a good documentation and both back and front end preview will be great. Thank you.
less i forgot, does it have a pop up newsletter subscription?
2) Okay, I will help with adding such scroll bar.
4) I have used Prestashop’s native module for Featured products. It has an option to choose category ID and also whether to display products randomly or not. You can check its working in default “classic” theme.Category products can be sorted by “position” and “name” in ascending, descending or random order.
6) I didn’t understand your question clearly about slider banner. It can have maximum width of 1110 pixels and will adjust automatically according to screen size.
7) Theme doesn’t have pop up for newsletter subscription but such modules are available for free on Prestashop Forums website.
Ok. I will present your theme to my management and present all the features as stated. Will hit the buy button once approved. Thank you so much.
Hey, after presenting this to them, they only suggested this. if you will be able to sale to us your menu module so that we can use it and enable it only on our mobile view? and if the blog module too can be sold to us. I dont know your say on this? but we need a preview too to test it too.
Sorry, I can’t sell any module separately.
Ok. i will submit to them as well. Thanks for your response.
Please let me know if the theme has the option to use full width layout or it has only boxed. Thank you in advance
Theme uses bootstrap which supports width upto 1140px as shown in live demo.
I have an old PrestaShop v18.104.22.168 with old MegaShop v1.9.2 (for PS v1.6.x) and it still works fine.
I want to upgrade PS to the latest 1.7.x version.
I’d like the MegaShop v1.9.2 design settings be also exported with the upgrade after I install the latest MegaShop v2.3.0 for PS 1.7.x.
What would be the process to upgrade PrestaShop v22.214.171.124 with MegaShop v1.9.2 to latest PrestaShop v1.7.x with MegaShop v2.3.0 and keep the same settings/design?
Contact us and Sale countdown shows blank. Dont know hot to get the working
Hi, id like to buy your theme but i wanna know if you can help me integrate my country’s payement gateway which is CMI, if yes then i will immediately buy it. thank you.
Please provide more details about your payment gateway by contacting me from Support page. I will check and let you know.
Can I upgrade to 1.7.7 or wait for a new version of the template
Please wait, I will release the update in few days.
anyone familiar with poor rendering of theme on safari? any way to make it display properly just like in Chrome? or is this issue only for me?
Thanks for appreciating.1) Its possible to show subcategories in grid instead of dragging (carousel).2) Yes, subcategories filter can be added in the filter block.
One more question – how can a comparison and a wishlist be realized?
Product comparison and Wishlist are not available currently but will be added in future.
Good. Thank you!
The icons can be added or removed.Please check the demo again in which I have added 1 extra icon. You might need to clear browser cache to see the changes.
The photos of the product are only miniature, not in the large format of the theme, I also have problems in the translations of the emails, it does not find the templates, Thanks, best regards
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $27
Price is in US dollars. Price displayed excludes sales tax.
Deliver better projects faster. Web, design & video assets
Unlimited downloads, from $16.50/month
Effortless design and video. Made online by you.
Smart templates ready for any skill level.
Designers matched perfectly to
you on Envato Studio
2000 artists ready to undertake your work
We'd like to ask you a few questions to help improve ThemeForest.