WordPress version is available!
React version is available!
MetaPortal – NFT Portfolio and Landing Page
MetaPortal is a NFT Portfolio and Landing HTML template that can be used to build your own NFT Portfolio page. MetaPortal is a best designed NFT blockchain, crypto, crypto art, digital and many mor purpose HTML Template. Just welcome our Live NFT Portfolio and Landing HTML Template.
It is important to showcase NFT products properly and efficiently to sell them well.
Now, in the 21st century, the demand to showcase your NFT products for resale on relevant popular marketplaces like Opensea and Discord, etc. is skyrocketing.
You might have to use some CMS templates to showcase your products. However, you may need filters to sort your products in a convenient order. Not all CMS can help you in such complicated situations. You may find CMSs that have this capability, but customizing them can be a hassle for you.
Solving this demand
We solved this problem and created a template based on HTML. Yes, you read that right, an HTML template to solve this problem. You may ask how this is possible because it is practically impossible.
This HTML template was created with love from designing each page to writing clean code.
Roadmap is the best thing on your site and very useful for your customers and guests
You have plans for the future and you want to briefly tell your users, customers, and guests of your website about it … And this has found its solution in this template. The roadmap is imprinted on each of the home pages. And a separate page has been created for all plans, and a page has been created for you to tell a little more about these plans.
HTML project, but the dynamism rolls over
The main feature of the template is the ability to work with your products on the Collection page. You can show all your NFT products on this page, which have a lot of categories.
For example, the type category, which includes subcategories of the type: man, spirit, fire, and sand, and the special category, which also includes many subcategories, and there are plenty of such categories and subcategories.
And these filters work without any failures and, what is important, they are made very convenient for you. You may wonder
“Wait, how can I do it, this is probably too difficult and dreary?”
I will make you happy. No. Let’s tell you how it works. Let’s say our first product has the following categories.
- Human (Type) has data-id=”1”
- Black Yukata (Clothing) has data-id=”18”
- Maroon Bun (Hair) has data-id=”21”
- Red Stripes Face Paint (Face) has data-id=”31”
- Determined (Eyes) has data-id=”37”
- Closed (Mouth) has data-id=”42”
- Chill Headphones (Neck) has data-id=”47”
We just need to add the following classes to the li element.
<li class="id1 id18 id21 id31 id37 id42 id47">
- Fully Responsive HTML5
- Online Documentation
- CSS3 Animations
- SEO optimized
- Mobile Navigations
- Fully Responsive to all devices
- Developer Friendly Coding
- Very Well Documented
- Free Updates
Editing TemplateIn order to edit the file, you need to have Code Writer program installed on your system. Just open files in code writer and edit them.
- Images – pexels.com. Images are not included.
- Fonts: “Heebo” and “Nunito” free google fonts
- Free Font Based Icons by Fontello.com
- 404 Page
- Blog Page
- Blog Single
- Coming Soon
- Homepage #1
- Homepage #2
- Homepage #3
- Homepage #4
- Homepage #5
- Homepage #6
- NFT Single Page
- No Results Page
- Protected Page
- Terms & Conditions Page
Discover our another NFT Portfolio and Landing Page TemplateNeoh – NFT Portfolio and Landing Page
Send your wishes for next updates to our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Version 9.0 – August 09, 2023
1. Mobile video lightbox issue has been fixed Changed files: js/init.js
Version 8.0 – July 24, 2023
1. Now you can add smooth anchor link to left navigation Changed files: js/init.js
Version 7.0 – February 07, 2023
1. Added a feature to use coming soon due date with UTC possibility Changed files: coming-soon.html js/init.js
Version 6.0 – October 20, 2022
1. Now you can add external/internal link to main slider (3D Carousel). Just insert your link into <div class="item_in"> wih full_link class. Like: <div class="item_in"><a href="your_link"></a><div class="img" data-bg-img="img/slider/1.jpg" /></div> <p><strong>Version 5.0</strong> – October 06, 2022</p><pre> 1. Added "AND" and "OR" filter to collection page. 2. Released WordPress version of the template. </pre> WordPress version is <a href="https://themeforest.net/item/metaportal-nft-portfolio-wordpress-theme/39859785">HERE</a> <br /><br /> <p><strong>Version 4.0</strong> – September 03, 2022</p><pre> BIG CHANGES 1. Added new homepage: https://frenify.net/envato/frenify/html/meta-portal/1/index-2.html 2. Added new homepage: https://frenify.net/envato/frenify/html/meta-portal/1/index-3.html 3. Added new homepage: https://frenify.net/envato/frenify/html/meta-portal/1/index-4.html 4. Added new homepage: https://frenify.net/envato/frenify/html/meta-portal/1/index-5.html 5. Added new homepage: https://frenify.net/envato/frenify/html/meta-portal/1/index-6.html 6. Fixed: small issues 7. Fixed: some Safari issues 8. Improved: some animations and spacing </pre> <p><strong>Version 3.1</strong> – August 22, 2022</p><pre> 1. Fixed: small issue with roadmap slider </pre> <p><strong>Version 3.0</strong> – August 22, 2022</p><pre> 1. Added: modern and unique roadmap section to homepage (index.html) 2. Added: responsive mode for hero slider 3. Added: smooth animation to the slider 4. Fixed: issues on iPhone devices Changed files: index.html js/init.js js/plugins.css css/style.css css/plugins.css Added file: img/roadmap.png </pre> <p><strong>Version 2.0</strong> – August 15, 2022</p><pre> 1. Fixed: cookies page navigation issue 2. Fixed: coming soon countdown issue Changed files: cookies.html js/init.js </pre> <p><strong>Version 1.0</strong> – July 26, 2022</p><pre> 1. INITIAL RELEASE </pre></div>