Metronal is a clean and elegant Personal Portfolio Page. Metronal comes with a very attractive, simple and beautiful design with the effectiveness of colorful simplicity. This is a responsive design on all devices such as PCs, laptops, touch screens, tablets and smartphones.
For skin colors, it’s easy to change the available skin colors from one skin color to another skin color anytime.
You can also adjust it easily because Metronal is accompanied by documentation and well-commented code.
- Clean And Elegant
- With 6 Different Skin Colors
- Attractive, Simple, Beautiful
- Mobile Friendly (Responsive)
- W3C Valid Code
- Smooth Transitions
- Working AJAX Contact Form
- And Much More…
- jQuery : https://jquery.com
- Bootstrap : https://getbootstrap.com
- Isotope : https://isotope.metafizzy.co
- Magnific Popup : https://dimsemenov.com
- Typed.js : https://github.com/mattboldt/typed.js/
- imagesLoaded : https://imagesloaded.desandro.com
- Unsplash : https://unsplash.com
- Freepik : https://freepik.com
- Google Fonts : https://fonts.google.com
- Font Awesome : https://fontawesome.com
- PHPMailer : https://github.com/PHPMailer/PHPMailer
Version 1.4 – 06 March 2020
Version 1.3 – 01 July 2019
- Added : 3 New skin colors - Added : Use of anchor hash for accessing each page - Changed : A little coloring on some skins - Fixed : A bug of the page transitions
Version 1.2 – 10 April 2019
- Added : 2 New skin colors - Added : A guide to change the skin color on the documentation page
Version 1.1 – 24 March 2019
- Changed : Style in the portfolio item section - Added : Overlay on portfolio item section when on hover - Added : List of project info in the project pop-up section - Added : Description in the project pop-up section - Fixed : HTML message body in the contact form configuration - Fixed : A bug in the project pop-up section when it runs via mobile
Version 1.0 – 22 February 2019
- Metronal - Personal Portfolio Page Launched
Images in the preview are not included in the download files.
I hope you are interested.