It’s time to stop searching for fashioned editorial themes. Metz is here.
We crafted Metz for a real editorial blog/magazine experience. Combined listing styles completes its stylish aura and give you lots of choices for displaying your content.
Metz provides what you seek. High flexibility comes with native WordPress customizer and you’re always only a few clicks away from what you need.
A final note before talking about Metz’s features: We want Metz to be one of the top-seller themes in here. Join us in this adventure and let’s make it better and better with your comments and support.
- Mobile Friendly & Responsive Design
- Metz Slider: A sleek slider that can be used in 3 different positions. Fullwidth, cover or among the posts.
- WooCommerce Support
- 7 Different Layout Options: 1 Column, 1 Column + Sidebar, 2 Columns, 2 Columns + Sidebar, (1 + 2) Columns + Sidebar, 3 Columns and (2 + 3) Columns. Fullwidth versions of them are also available.
- 4 Different Header Views
- Combinable Listing Styles: You can use and combine different styles for indexed views or widgets!
- Separated Sidebars: You can use different sidebars for Blog Homepage, Archive Pages, Pages and Post Pages.
- Fixed Sidebar (Q2W3 Fixed Widget Support)
13 Custom Widgets:
Go ahead and place a nice image with a header, button, caption and text. You can link it to anywhere too.
Maybe you want some special attention for one of your posts. Use this!
Popular Posts Widget:
Some posts are crowded ha? This widget will find and display them.
Recent Posts Widget:
Display a couple or two of your latest posts.
Selected Posts Widget:
Display the posts you’ve selected. Very useful for the posts you want to put forward.
Category/Tag Posts Widget:
Display the posts belong to a specific category or tag.
Recent Comments Widget:
Display the latest comments your visitors have dropped.
A well styled list of your tags or categories.
A widget for your Ads. Just place your code and you’re done.
You can search for anything on your site. Can you believe it?
Place your social account icons in a sleek list.
Show your Facebook page’s lovers.
Empty Space Widget:
Just place an empty space between your widgets if you wish. It’s very handy!
- Image Widget:
- 7 Widget Areas: Sidebar-Blog Homepage, Sidebar-Archive, Sidebar-Page, Sidebar-Post, Upper Widgets, Blog Homepage Widgets and Footer Widgets.
- Font Options: All of the Google Fonts are included in Metz and you can use 2 different fonts at the same.
- Translation via Customizer: You don’t need to get drowned in strange language files.
- Post Format Based Sidebar: You can hide the sidebar on gallery posts for example.
- Very Well Organized Customizer
- Show/Hide/Change Almost Everything
- Change Almost Every Single Element’s Color
- Super Light Structure and High Performance on Any Platform
- Easy Usage
- No Coding Knowledge Required
- Demo Content Instructions
- Fullwidth Layout Option
- Featured Image Settings
- 5 Post Formats: Standard, Gallery, Video, Aside and Link
- Sticky Header
- Column Options for Widgetized Areas
- Unlimited Color Options
- Background Image is Available
- 19 Social Accounts Available including VK
- Contact Form 7 Support
- Mail Chimp for WP Support
- Instagram Slider Widget Support
- Google Maps
- SEO Optimized
- W3C Validated
Have You Seen Blake von Hauer?
Please don’t hesitate to ask anything. We’re ready to help you on our comments page! For further assistance, head over to http://burnhambox.ticksy.com and open a ticket.
*** v.4.5 / February 6, 2018 *** + Google Font "Barlow" added. + Typo update.
*** v.4.4 / November 15, 2017 *** + Minor fix for WooCommerce 3.2.x
*** v.4.3 / August 20, 2017 *** + All Google Fonts are available now. + Documentation file updated.
*** v.4.2 / July 19, 2017 *** + Image size fixed for Pinterest share. + Deviant Art social icon fixed. + Minor fix for Google Maps api. + Typo fixings.
*** v.4.1 / June 27, 2017 *** + New slider plugin added! (New Metz Slider) + Documentation file updated. + Demo content file updated.
*** v.4.0 / April 14, 2017 *** + Localization. + WooCommerce 3.0 update.
*** v.3.6 / February 23, 2017 *** + "Show/Hide Sidebar on Shop Pages" option added. + "Show/Hide Sidebar on Product Pages" option added. + Demo content updated. + Minor update in footer.
*** v.3.5 / December 6, 2016 *** + API Key field added for Google Maps.
*** v.3.4 / October 12, 2016 *** + WooCommerce 2.6 support. + Sidebar is now hidden on Cart, Checkout and My Account pages. + Minor fixings for WooCommerce.