Miju is perfect to build a successful online shop. Make your product shine and skyrocket your online business with Miju Elementor Template Kit.
No more generic templates that don‘t convert. Miju will help you to stand out from the crowd and outshine your competitors by using authenticity as well as the recommended best practices to meet your business goals.
Miju will display your products by telling a story that connects with the audience, engaging them in a way that inspires love and loyalty.
With Miju, not only you can increase the global reach of your message and services, but you can also easily create an amazing website you’ll love, even if you are a complete beginner, and get great results.
The great part is you can easily customize everything to match your style. All templates are fully responsive and easy to use for beginners and pros alike.
Miju is an Elementor Template Kit for quickly and easily creating websites for your business using the Elementor Page Builder plugin for WordPress. This kit has been optimized for use with the free Hello Elementor theme but may be used with most themes that support Elementor. This is not a WordPress theme. Template Kits contain page content for Elementor page builder.
Miju comes with 13 templates:
- Global theme styles
Elementor Pro Theme Builder
- 404 Error page
- Single Post
Required Plugins (included)
Elementor Pro upgrade is required for theme builder templates and features (not included)
How to Use Template Kits:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Download your kit file and Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button. You may also import automatically by clicking Connect Account to link your Elements subscription, then import under Elements > Template Kits.
- Check for the orange banner at the top and click Install Requirements to load any plugins the kit uses
- Click import on the Global Kit Styles first
- Click Import on one template at a time. These are stored in Elementor under Templates > Saved Templates.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize.
If you have Elementor Pro, headers and footers may be customized under Theme Builder.
For further support, go to Elementor > Get Help in WordPress menu.
This Template Kit uses demo images from Envato Elements. You will need to license these images from Envato Elements to use them on your website, or you can substitute them with your own.
Version 1.0.1 -13 October 21 New: Bonus file added Fix: Global styles
Version 1.0.0 - 18 December 20 New: Version 1.0.0 released