OverviewMilk and Honey is WordPress theme created especially for private farms and agriculture small businesses. Theme is easy to set up but following Help document is required. Customization is via default WordPress Customizer. Blank custom.css file for your css modifications is included. Demo XML is included. Code knowledge is not required. You need just to follow instructions to get same look for your website. Graphic elements are included as well.
- Home Page
- About Page
- 4 versions of Products Page
- Recipes Page
- Search Results Page
- Support Page
- 404 Page
- Custom widgets for Home, Support and other pages
- CPTs for Products and Recipes
- Choose any of 4 versions of Products Page template
- Styled boxes for Products categories
- Variety of custom widgets
- Carefully styled blog with specifically designed Sticky post
- All default widgets are carefully styled
- CSS 1 level submenu
- Possibility to remove easily any of Home Page blocks
- All post formats are supported (one style for all)
- Lightbox for pages and posts images
- Translation ready
- Matches any screen resolution
- PDF Help document included
- Demo XML included
- Child theme min-pack included
- Graphic elements included
- Theme support included
- Photographs used in demo not included
What should you know before purchasing
- Theme set up requires some time. It is not TwentySixsteen. If you will follow instructions of Help document attentively everything will go easy. Otherwise, you may waste time and be stuck where you should not be. Alternatively, if you have no time and patience to set it up I offer this service. View my website, Services
- Read item description first. It is written there what theme includes, which browsers are tested and which WP versions are compatible. If something is not written, it means that it is absent. You may always ask me a question before paying for the theme.
- Code knowledge is not required. However, if you’ll wish to drop some HTML into default text widget, basic HTML knowledge is necessary.
- All photographs used in demo are not included. You should take care about your own photographs. Various graphics, like cow, hen images, icons, ribbons are included and come as theme parts. If you’ll wish to replace them with anything else, HTML, CSS basic knowledge will be required.
- Edit CSS styles of colours, boxes, etc is possible via CSS only. Same with fonts–you may change fonts only if you know how to deal with font@face and enqueueing Google fonts in functions.php