- 9 Awesome Skins! – Choose from one of 9 skins to use out of the box or as a starting point to customise.
- Fully Responsive – Mill looks equally as stunning regardless of device. Smartphone, tablet and desktop friendly.
- Retina Ready – Stunning, Retina Ready images and icons, perfect for iPad, iPhone and other hi-definition devices.
- WooCommerce Support – Sell online quickly, easily and beautifully – View demo shop.
- Carefully Crafted – Customization and developer friendly, modular pattern and easy to make changes.
- jQuery Sortable Portfolio – 1 to 5 column archive with sleek quick sand effects.
- Built in Mega Menu – Use standard menus or multi column mega menus and shine.
- Parallax Bands – High impact visual bands with Parallax backgrounds makes your content really stand out and sets your site apart from the competition.
- Slick Animations – Fancy CSS transitions makes your content look extra interesting and encourages browsing and exploration.
- 350+ Awesome Icons – So awesome, they’re named ‘Font Awesome’ – vector based and retina ready.
- Stunning blog with three archive styles; traditional, tabular and pinterest style (masonry).
- Six blog post formats – communicate with traditional posts, video, images, galleries, quotes and links.
- Demo Content provides quick and easy setup, XML import files included.
- Translation Ready – Mill will speak your language in no time with included .mo & .po files.
- Site wide header call-to-action – Site wide eye catching “Hello Bar” call to action that sits at the top of all pages until dismissed, perfect for announcements.
- Site wide footer call-to-action Site wide call to action above your footer, perfect for prompting visitors to further action after your content.
- WP Customizer support for realtime customizations of your theme’s look and feel, forget “save, switch tab and refresh”, that’s so 2013!
- Highly customizable pages – Complete control over each page’s layout and elements with the flick of a switch.
- Boxed and Wide (Full Width) site layout options, the best of both worlds.
- Custom Mobile Menu – Native feeling, slick slideout mobile menu makes your site navigation on smartphones easy and intuitive.
- Portfolio Post Type – Renamable and completely optional. /portfolio doesn’t work for you? No problem! How about /shoes? Or anything for that matter!
- Child Theme included – Customize with confidence by adding your customizations to a child theme and update your parent theme (Mill) without fear of losing customizations!
- Extensive documentation – Beautiful (did you expect anything less?) and thorough, you’ll be up and running in no time.
Two Premium Sliders – worth $30!
- Premium Revolution Slider Plugin – $15 value.
- Premium LayerSlider Plugin – $15 value.
- SEO Optimised – Semantic (machine readable) HTML5 markup ready for you to achieve top search engine rankings.
- Shortcodes Plugin allows to put together pages with stunning elements (optional)
- PageBuilder plugin compatible and entirely optional.
- Pick from over 600+ Google Fonts.
- 4 Custom widgets including a twitter widget.
- Optional sticky navigation
- Unlimited sidebars.
- WordPress Multisite support – works on both single and multisite WordPress installs.
Update v2.0.55 – released 22nd August 2016
FIXED: Incorrect path capitalisation that caused some includes to fail on linux systems.
Update v2.0.54 – released 10th August 2016
UPDATED: WooCommerce templates to v2.6.4. UPDATED: Default copyright message and year. FIXED: Bug that caused Theme.php not to be included on certain OS.
Update v2.0.51 – released 21st June 2016
UPDATED: WooCommerce templates to v2.5.5 UPDATED: Revolution Slider to v18.104.22.168 UPDATED: Layer Slider to v5.6.8
Update v2.0.21 – released 19th August 2015
UPDATED: Slider Revolution to v5.0.4 UPDATED: Layer Slider to v5.5.0 UPDATED: WooCommerce templates to v2.4.4 UPDATED: Gulp. CHANGED: Combined theme, woocommerce and font icon styles from 4 to 1 stylesheet to reduce the number of HTTP requests.
Update v2.0.13 – released 26th March 2015
CHANGED: Titlebar to be enabled by default. CHANGED: Restructured config to be easier to work with. CHANGED: Small restructure to SCSS assets to be easier to work with. UPDATED: WooCommerce templates to v2.3.7. UPDATED: Revolution Slider plugin to v4.6.5. UPDATED: Cuztom library. FIXED: Fixed title bug where '/' would display in title. FIXED: Undefined variable $version in admin assets. FIXED: Undefined config in framework. FIXED: Bug when variant image doesn't exist in the gallery FIXED: Bug where multiple variants wouldn't change product slider thumbnails correctly.
Update v2.0.1 – released 26th November 2014
FIXED: Bug preventing Layer Slider from installing. FIXED: Shorthand PHP arrays that somehow managed to slip through to theme-options.php. Older versions of PHP now supported again.
Update v2.0.0 – released 25th November 2014
2 bugs squashed & 2 other changes.
Please note that v2.0.0 is a major release, meaning that it contains breaking changes if you’re upgrading from an earlier release, so do expect to have to make some changes, and as always, do make sure to make a backup first, incase you experience issues or want to roll back.
ADDED: New WP Customizer permissions helper added to theme options (Appearance > Theme Options in WP admin) which will make it super simple to check if your permissions for WP Customizer have been set correctly. ADDED: SCSSlint added and cleaned up SCSS, removed Compass dependency and reduced compiled CSS file size. ADDED: JSHint added and cleaned up JS. CHANGED: Completely restructured the theme to be even more logical, easier to work with and customize. UPDATED: WooCommerce templates to v2.2.8 UPDATED: Layer Slider to v5.3.2 UPDATED: Revolution Slider to v4.6.3 UPDATED: Font Awesome to v4.2.0 FIXED: Bug with product page slider that caused the last thumbnail to be selected on page load rather than the first. FIXED: Title bug that would cause site name to appear twice in titles when using WordPress SEO plugin by Yoast. FIXED: A number of small miscellaneous issues.
Update v1.0.2 – released 22nd March 2014
FIXED: eski-shortcodes.zip now correctly detected as being installed via TGM-plugin-activation FIXED: Theme version number updated to match actual version number UPDATED: RevSlider plugin version UPDATED: LayerSlider plugin version
Update v1.0.1 – released 18th March 2014
FIXED: Folder structure of eski-shortcodes.zip FIXED: Missing file extension on LayerSlider preventing plugin being installed. UPDATED: Tabs shortcode styling improved on smaller devices. UPDATED: Added support for PHP 5.2.