HTML CSS3 Features
- iPhone Web App with iPhone Homescreen icon and startup screen!
- Pure CSS3, 8 Variations of buttons that enlarge to suit your text and never break
- Pure CSS3, Table with animation
- Cufon Font Replacement for slick quality
- Dropdown animated menu
- Homepage Image and Content Slider
- Homepage Text Rotator
- Homepage Animated Thumbs
- About Page Captioned Slider
- 5 jQuery Galleries with animated thumbnails and ColorBox Gallery
- Blog Page Featured Post Slider
- jQuery Animated Category Changer
- Working Contact Form With Field Verification
- Google Maps Support!
- A lot of animated hover icons!
- 10 Variations of Thumbnail Hover EFfects
- 56 Icons made to suit this design perfectly!
- 5 Site background patterns included
- 5 Content decoration separators
- 6 PSD Files of the template included
- 1 PSD File of the icons included, so you can make your own icons!
- 1 PSD File of the background patterns so you can add your own patters
Mobile Version Yes! The template comes with an iPhone web app. Bookmark this site to your iPhone homepage, and there you have it! It becomes a instant WebApp with a iPhone friendly icon, a application like splash start-up screen and no more Safari Navigation bar so you can enjoy the page in full screen mode! The WebApp was developed ESPECIALLY for the iPhone, The mobile template will work with most smart phones that have a 320×480 screen. I’ve tested it and it works wonderfully on the Samsung Galaxy S using Android.
How does the mobile version work?The mobile version has a CSS resolution detector. There are 3 things the CSS looks for. The best part of it is that the mobile version having a resolution detector has 2 stages for the iPhone and iPhone like devices. There is a landscape and a portrait version!
1. Between 0 pixels and 320 pixels This includes most devices on the market that are non-smartphone. It will generate a version of the mobile page with all it’s features but in a more compact way so they fit the screen. You can still use the CSS3 buttons and the mobile version has a slider as well
2. Between 420 pixels and 1000 pixels This includes most of the smartphones on the market including the Samsung Galaxy S2 and the iPhone 4 witch have a generous display. All features stay the same, the slider will become bigger, also, gallery images become bigger! Of course, you can still use all features of the page
3. Over 1000 pixels Even a small netbook has more 1000 pixels width, so that makes the mobile version generate the ” This page cannot be rendered for your device” error message.
If you have any trouble with this template please mail me through my profile. Customization for this template is not free and will be charged at freelance rates! Special thanks to NKeo for the images, check out his website! he has some awesome files!
Do you provide support? Real support?
Yes. Send us a message through our support form and we’ll provide hands on support for all the features included in the item. We’ll even answer your questions during weekends or holidays. So you’re covered. Always. Customization services will be charged at freelance fees and are not included in the support pack as per Envato Terms of Service.
What does the documentation cover? If I get lost? What then?
It covers how to populate the template and use the provide features. Step by step! In case you get lost along the way, we will gladly aid you out and explain what needs to be done.
I’ve tested this on an emulator. It doesn’t work as it should.
Emulators use your machines power to simulate HTML, CSS and JS. Meaning, certain elements may fail as compared to running the actual device. When we say it works on a certain operating system it means we tested it on multiple devices ( physical devices ) not emulators. Emulators are known to fail.
Do I have to learn new code beside the classic HTML, CSS and JS to use this?
Not at all. We use the simplest possible code to the latest standards using the classic syntax’s you all know how to use. You won’t see any complicated mind-blowing class names in our products.
Is this item a WordPress Theme?
No. This item as the title says is a Site Template. To use it in WordPress you must convert it to a theme.
Is this item a PhoneGap / Cordova / Mobile ready built app?
No. This item as the title says is a Site Template. To use it as an App you must first convert it using PhoneGap or Cordova. The item is fully compatible with PhoneGap and Cordova as long as the Operating System Requirements (OS Requirements) above are met as PhoneGap and Cordova are compatible with any HTML, CSS and JS item on the planet as per their official website frequently asked questions sections.
Do I need an extended license to build an app?
If the application you will build will be uploaded to any application store as a paid application or an application that has in-app paid features, then yes, you must purchase an extended license as per Envato Terms of Service. Not doing so will result in a DMCA to the application store where your app is located.
I accidentally purchased this thinking it was already an App or a WordPress Theme. Can I get a refund?
We do not provide refunds for these sorts of mistaken purchases. This FAQ section was built specifically to answer those questions in order to avoid mistaken purchases. We will reject refunds that are based on these reasons.