MINIMUM is a high quality professional WordPress theme for modern business or interactive creative use. Choose between 3 fluid AJAX animations, create unlimited Parallax pages, add unlimited sliders & slides to each page using four types of built-in sliders, take advantage of awesome Revolution Slider. Build you web site using our highly intuitive and friendly to use framework.
AJAX Animations ON/OFF – Choose between 3 fluid AJAX animated transitions between pages for a creative experience or turn AJAX off to create a classic website. Besides the predefined animations, create your own scenario by choosing animation type for any page individually.
Bonus Parallax Pages – MINIMUM comes with an amazing bonus feature – easy to create Parallax pages perfect for presentations, microsites or a new homepage.
Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress Plugin included ($26 value) – Create a responsive(mobile friendly) or fullwidth slider with must-see-effects and meanwhile keep or build your SEO optimization (all content always readable for search engines)
Optional Woo Commerce 2 Integration – Add optional online shop module to your web site.
Easy-To-Use Powerful Admin Interface – MINIMUM comes with very intuitive, easy to use admin interface. Add unlimited sliders and slides while you are editing page/post/portfolio, add unlimited portfolio images or videos while editing your portfolio item, add unlimited parallax section to any page.
Two Drop-down Menus – Choose between elegant push-down or classic drop-down menu. Both menus are enhanced with interactive animated feature (mouse-over that follows the position of cursor.
Elegant, Professional Design – This theme is designed by a team of professional designers focused on user-experience and minimalist style.
Optional Footer Widget Slider – Turn on/off footer widget slider area and integrate any number of widgets.
Fully Responsive – MINIMUM is a fully responsive Wordpress theme and works perfectly on all screen sizes and mobile devices.
Extremely Customizable – Unlimited colors and sizes for all elements, 500+ Google fonts and a robust backend offers a solution for a variety of business or personal uses.
Flexible Layout – Use our demo layout or create your own visually different experience using our modular shortcodes and feature-rich backend.
Modular Shortcodes – Get creative with unlimited combinations of easy-to-use shortcodes and quickly create any type of page you like.
Translation Ready – This theme is fully prepared for translation to any language.
Search Engine Optimized – Search engines will easily index any page of your website because of the integrated search engine support. Set meta keywords and description for each individual page and increase SEO ranking.
Perfect Code – Coded in HTML5, CCS3 and jQuery, this skillfully constructed theme is 100% valid.
Modular Contact Page – You can set any combination between Google maps, Contact Form and regular content.
Child Theme Ready – Create child theme starting from included dummy child theme.
- Four variations of sidebars – 1/4 left/right and 1/3 left/right.
- Two types of big slider – Fully customizable text position, color, size and font.
- Two types of small carousel slider – Three or four images in a row.
- Four different animated types of infographics.
- Social icons.
- Pricing tables and regular tables.
- Portfolio Features:
- Portfolio list 2 columns
- Portfolio list 3 columns
- Portfolio list 4 columns
- Single project style 1
- Single project style 2
- Single project style 3
- Single project style 4
- Single project style 5
- Parallax portfolio page using Portfolio Style 4
- Unlimited images management while editing project
- Video support (Youtube or Vimeo)
- Unlimited project options
- List all projects or projects from chosen category
- Turn filter by category ON/OFF
- Show sub-categories in filter
- Choose number of projects listed
- List only selected projects
- Blog Features:
- Five variations of blog list – Combined with sidebar types give you 20 blog layouts.
- Latest blog posts shortcode displaying 3, 6 or 9 posts with two layout variations
- Hide featured image on single blog post page
- Use slider instead of featured image on single blog post page
- Hide comments
- Blog pagination ON(two types)/OFF
- Blog Latest
- Columns: 1/2 + 1/2
- Columns: 1/3 + 2/3
- Columns: 2/3 + 1/3
- Columns: 1/4 + 3/4
- Columns: 3/4 + 1/4
- Columns: 1/3 + 1/3 + 1/3
- Columns: 1/4 + 1/4 + 1/4 + 1/4
- List – Ordered
- List – Unordered
- Portfolio List
- Pricing Table
- Products Latest
- Progress Bar – Horizontal
- Progress Bar – Horizontal (discontinius)
- Progress Bar – Vertical
- Separator – Small
- Social Icons
- 500+ Google fonts
- Unlimited colors
- Change four main colors for easy and quick customization
- Bacground color
- Bacground image pattern
- Choose AJAX animation ON(three animations)/OFF on global or page/post level
- Turn responsiveness ON/OFF
- Qode SEO ON/OFF
- H1-H6 font properties (color, family, size, line height, font style, font weight)
- Text font properties (color, family, size, line height, font style, font weight)
- Link font properties (color, family, size, line height, font style, font weight)
- Page title font properties (color, family, size, line height, font style, font weight)
- Header logo position top/left(px) or center it
- Header height
- Main menu two styles: drop down and move down
- Main menu all levels font properties (color, family, size, line height, font style, font weight)
- Separator color & thickness
- Hide footer logo
- Footer widget area ON/OFF
- Slider auto transitions ON/OFF
- Slider transition effect: fade and slide
- Slider transition speed
- Slider transition timeout
- Slider all types title & text font properties (color, family, size, line height, font style, font weight)
- Separators customization
- Buttons customization
- Message boxes customization
- Parallax speed control
- Portfolio title & text font properties (color, family, size, line height, font style, font weight)
- Contact page form ON/OFF
- Contact page map ON/OFF
- Contact page CAPTCHA ON/OFF
- 404 page control
Five Star Support
Whenever you have an issue with our theme or WordPress in general, we are here to assist you. Post a comment or open a ticket at http://qode.ticksy.com/.
Andrew Serkin, Boglárka Nádi, Denis Lelic, Foreign Policy, Ginger Monkey, Hidden Characters, Jan Markeljc, Joshua Evans, Martin Balcerzak, Peter Zeglis, RoAndCo Studio, NASA Goddard Photo and Video, szeke, Stanislav Nikitin, Randy Le’Moine, kodomut, Alex Schwab , Adam Romuald Klodecki, Tim Smith, Latif Ghouali, Thomas@BOD , tommerton2010 , Martin Oberhäuser, Pavel Emelyanov, The Curators of Contemporary Craft, JRFoto.
AJAX Animation Preview
Version 4.1 – August 28th, 2019
- Added WooCommerce 3.7 compatibility - Updated Minimum Core plugin to 1.0.3 - Updated Revolution Slider to 6.1.0 - Fixed Revolution Slider demo import
Version 4.0.2 – March 20th, 2019
- Updated Minimum Core plugin to 1.0.2 - Updated minimum-core.pot and minimum.pot translation files - Improved theme security - Fixed minor bugs
Version 4.0.1 – March 15th, 2019
- Updated Minimum Core plugin to 1.0.1 - Added translation capability for custom sidebars - Improved theme functions - Fixed 'recaptchalib.php' including - Fixed ajax when Yoas is installed
Version 4.0 (Major update) – February 28th, 2019
- Added WordPress 5.x compatibility - Added Minimum Core plugin - Updated Revolution Slider to 184.108.40.206 - Improved theme templates, modules and functions - Improved theme security - Improved theme performance (Added logic to create static css, js files instead of php (style_dynamic.php, style_dynamic_responsive.php and default_dynamic.php)) - Improved options image pop-up editor for dashboard panel - Improved comments list - Escaped all variables, text domains etc. - Renamed all functions, hooks, templates with unique name - Hide Qode SEO Fields meta box if option is disabled through Qode Options - Removed custom_css.php and custom_js.php files and improved logic to add custom code as inline - Removed unnecessary functions, variables etc. - Fixed theme text domain - Fixed bugs
Version 3.6.1 – August 16th, 2018
- Added compatibility with Gutenberg plugin
Version 3.6 – August 4th, 2018
- Added WooCommerce 3.4.4 compatibility - Added Envato Market plugin as required - Added recommended plugins (WooCommerce) - Updated Revolution Slider to 5.4.8
Version 3.5 – September 05th, 2017
- Added Woocommerce 3.1.2 compatibility - Updated Revolution Slider to 220.127.116.11 - Fixed deprecated constructor - Fixed https problem with links
Version 3.4 – December 14th, 2016
- Added Woocommerce 2.6.9 compatibility - Updated Revolution Slider to 18.104.22.168
Version 3.3 – September 30th, 2016
- Added Woocommerce 2.6.4 compatibility
Version 3.2 – July 7th, 2016
- Added Woocommerce 2.6.2 compatibility - Updated Revolution Slider to 5.2.6 - Updated TGM Plugin Activation to 2.6.1
Version 3.1 – April 14th, 2016
- Added WP 4.5 compatibility
Version 3.0 – April 13th, 2016
- Added WooCommerce 2.5.5 compatibility - Updated Revolution Slider to version 22.214.171.124
Version 2.9 – November 21st, 2015
- Added WooCommerce 2.4.10 compatibility - Updated Revolution Slider to version 5.1.3 - Fixed AJAX transitions on WooCommerce pages
Version 2.8 – April 28th, 2015
- Added WooCommerce 2.3.8 compatibility - Updated TGM Plugin Activation class for security vulnerability - Updated Revolution Slider to version 4.6.9
Version 2.7 – February 25th, 2015
- Added WooCommerce 2.3.4 compatibility - Fixed ajax animation bug
Version 2.6 – December 29th, 2014
- Updated Revolution Slider to version 4.6.5
Version 2.5 – September 20th, 2014
- Added WooCommerce 2.2.4 compatibility - Improved page transition to register page loading with Google Analytics - Fixed bug with related products for WooCommerce - Fixed bug with click event with ctrl key pressed and page transitions
Version 2.4 – September 6th, 2014
- Updated Revolution Slider to version 4.6 - Added Russian translation files
Version 2.3.1 – May 8th, 2014
- Fixed errors when woocommerce is not installed
Version 2.3 – May 7th, 2014
- Added WooCommerce 2.1+ integration (from this version our theme is compatible only with WC 2.1 +) - Revolution Slider updated to version 4.3.8 - Fixed WP 3.9 Qode Shortcodes button bug - Fixed notices when woocommerce is not installed
Version 2.2.2 – December 15th, 2013
- Fixed WP 3.8 notices - Fixed parallax min height on last two sizes - Fixed magic panes positioning when magic pane wasn't on any menu item
Version 2.2.1 – October 7th, 2013
- Revolution Slider updated to version 3.0.93 - Fixed testimonial css - Fixed magic panes positioning bug - Fixed contact page when recaptcha is enabled
Version 2.2 – August 6th, 2013
- Improved parallax for touch devices - Added support for adding pagination to page content - Added functions.php to child theme - Updated Revolution Slider to version 3.0.5 - Updated translation files - Fixed ajax transition bug on IE8 - Fixed Contact form "from" value - Fixed second level portfolio filter menu on last two sizes - Fixed Search form submit url
Version 2.1.1 – June 27th, 2013
- Improved AJAX animations between pages to work with without '#' - Updated Revolution Slider to version 3.0.3 - Fixed flexslider in blog full width post - Fixed flexslider link target - Fixed portfolio filter layout on last two sizes - Fixed portfolio filter on last two sizes
Version 2.1 – June 5th, 2013
- Added Google fonts Latin Extended subset - Added Brazillian portuguese translation files - Improved load performance - Updated translation files - Fixed left arrow hover on revolution slider - Fixed closing menu on touch devices - Fixed video responsiveness
Version 2.0.9 – May 1st, 2013
- Revolution Slider updated to version 2.3.91 - Updated portfolio single to open web site links using options in new window - Fixed separator on blog comments - Fixed placeholder to not show placeholder text when input is empty - Fixed logo image url if SSL is set
Version 2.0.8 – April 20th, 2013
- Select menu (main menu on last two sizes) replaced with stylish one - Fixed "dummy" links when you click on them from shop pages - Fixed shopping cart link css on last two responsive sizes
Version 2.0.7 – April 16th, 2013
- Removed small line below title of carousel slider - Qode > Portfolio Single > Portfolio style select box updated - Fixed CSS for social icons shortcode when placed in footer slider - Fixed notice Yoast SEO was reporting - Fixed Parallax speed bug when ajax is on - Fixed Custom WooCommerce Page sidebar - Translation files updated
Version 2.0.6 – April 3rd, 2013
- Added sidebar to shop page - Updated cart icon to display on all pages if there are products added to cart - Updated some Woo Commerce elements style
Version 2.0.5 – April 1th, 2013
- Added Hide Website Field (for contact form) in Qode options - Fixed custom css and qode options css load/display delay - Fixed woocommerce product variations select boxes layout - Translation file updated
Version 2.0.4 – March 28th, 2013
- Added latest products shortcode - Added cart icon with number of products added to cart and total amount to shop pages - Fixed bug with select box on product detail page when product variations are used
Version 2.0.3 – March 26th, 2013
- Updated Service shortcode to allow link - Updated Social shortcode to open link in new tab/window - Fixed center header logo bug on last 2 sizes (responsive layout) - Fixed hover state bug on main menu when loaded page is not in the menu
Version 2.0.2 – March 25th, 2013
- Updated portfolio list shortcode to allow showing selected projects - Added option to center header logo - Fixed contact form ie8 bug - Fixed responsive bug in blog page in FF
Version 2.0.1 – March 21th, 2013
- Theme fixes and optimization for iPad - Touch devices parallax fix - Header height on last two sizes fix - Cross-Browser testing and fixes
Version 2.0 – March 20th, 2013
- Added Woo Commerce 2 integration - Added Disable Qode SEO field to Qode options - Fixed bug with video on portfolio single, when tamplate with slider is used - Fixed Send Message button color bug
Version 1.1.8 – March 18th, 2013
- Added Portfolio Style 5 template for single portfolio which shows portfolio images one below other in full width - Added Google Analytics field to Qode options - Renamed Porftolio titles and links to Previous, Next, About (without Project word after) - Fixed Highlight shorcode bug when placing from shortcode menu in text editor - Fixed Tabs bug - Portfolio bottom separator color bug fixed - Translation files updated
Version 1.1.7 – March 15th, 2013
- Added Hide footer logo in Qode options - Fix for small slider when there is less then 3/4 slides, on last two sizes of responsive layout - Dropdown move down menu separator fix in IE - Translation files updated
Version 1.1.6 – March 14th, 2013
- Link style color fix - Added margin on P tag in Qode options - Separator color added (border color of input[type=”text”] and textarea will take “Separator” color, since they are same color already) - Blog template 5 issue for blog list in Qode options fixed - Blog pagination rendering fix - Portfolio single template 1, image rendering fix - Font-size option on drop down menu fix - Global font-family option fixed
Version 1.1.5 – March 12th, 2013
- Removed min-height from flexslider on last two sizes (responsive layout) - Added option to set font options for each menu level - Added option to set color and height for magic pane boxes (hover and active state on first level menu) - Translation file updated
Version 1.1.4 – March 11th, 2013
- Added Blog Template 5 which displays whole post in the list - Added global setting to hide main menu - Added global setting to hide blog comments - Added blog post setting to hide featured image - Hide slider arrows when all slides fit in the page (3 or 4) - Fixed position center main menu responsive bug - Carousel slider bugs fixed - Archive title fixed
Version 1.1.3 – March 9th, 2013
- List of Google fonts updated - Added Portfolio Style 4 (should be used for parallax) to Portoflio single view field - Added child theme support - Placing Dropcaps shortcode from toolbar bug fixed - Google fonts field in Qode Global Options bug fixed - Removed obsolete content_line_remover div
Version 1.1.2 – March 8th, 2013
- Comment posting message fix - Link style - font decoration in qode options fix - H2 color change on blog templates fix - Header logo top margin on last 2 sizes of responsive layout - Edit button in wordpress toolbar (when viewing site) when ajax is enabled fix
Version 1.1.1 – March 7th, 2013
- Contact form fix - Header fix on last two sizes - Demo content updated with Revolution slider example
Version 1.1 – March 6th, 2013
- Added Revolution Slider WP plugin with full width support - Added option to parallax shortcode for on/off "back to top" arrow - Post comments via ajax - Added "List of internal URLs loaded without AJAX" field to Qode option to prevent AJAX on some links (for example forum) - Fixed counters for small sliders - 404 page layout Fixed - Translation file updated - Documentation updated to reflect all latest changes
Version 1.0.8 – March 5th, 2013
- Fixed Video on Portfolio page bug - Fixed Portfolio Filter css - Tranlsation file updated - Fixed Bug when installing theme on WordPress with existing content - Added Shortcode for displaying Latest Blog posts with 2 different layout options (Blog Layout and Portfolio Layout) - Fixed Tabs on tablets - Improved Portfolio List Shortcode to allow displaying items of chosen category (add category slug to category field of shortcodes) (This improvement allows creation of multiple portfolio list pages)
Version 1.0.7 – March 1st, 2013
- Added video support to portfolios (you can add either image or video, image has priority over video) - Portfolio shortcode updated to allow filtering by sub-categories (children of top categories) - Fixed issue found in WordPress toolbar (when viewing site) when Ajax is enabled - IE8 bug fixed
Version 1.0.6 – February 29th, 2013
- Added pattern image (examples on toolbar), you can add transparent pattern image to combine with background color - Turn on/off responsiveness - Turn off ajax for certain pages (important for some plugins to work) - Translation problem fixed - Contact form localized
Version 1.0.5 – February 27th, 2013
- Added Back, Next & Previous buttons to project (portfolio item) page - Parallax fixed for last 2 responsive sizes - Cancel Reply button is stylized now - jQuery inclusion moved from footer to header - Layout of sliders are fixed for last 2 responsive sizes: text is shown, buttons are moved to bottom right corner - Re-order of slides, Parallax pages, Portfolio images & Portfolio Option items is implemented - Header Right widget is implemnted, needed to add social icons to the header - Back to Top button is Added for Parallax pages
Version 1.04 – February 26th, 2013
- Initial Release