- 5+ Best Unique and Top Creative designs
- Support Shopify Sections
- Responsive Web Design: Design is optimized for all the most popular screen resolutions. When screen is resized, design elements are transformed smoothly on each breakpoint (from 320 to 1680 pixels) in order to adapt to the current resolution.
- Dropdown Mega Menu (megamenu:
- Dropdown menu support
- Pushed menu style in tablet and mobile
- Well responsive and mobile friendly
- Main Slideshow
- Advanced Product Filter
- Ajax Add to cart
- Ajax Wishlist
- Ajax Compare
- Color Swatches
- And many more features…
- Sections – Drag & Drop Layout Builder
- Unlimited Color
- Configuring background and color for header, content, footer and some other modules easily
- Supporting Internationalizing, enables merchants to use the Shopify Language Editor to translate their storefront content into another language
- Mini drop down login
- Mini drop down cart
- Showing popup message when add to cart
- Custom logo, favicon upload easily
- Supporting multiple currencies
- Supporting Stay Update with Mailchimp
- Working Contact form with Google Map
- Related Product with slider effect
- Easy social sharing buttons on products
- Style customer area
- Style checkout area
- Integration with the Google Web Fonts library
- Apply google rick snippet
- Custom effect for product image
- Beautiful typography
- Detailed documentation
What are Shopify Sections?
Shopify Sections is a new feature that was recently introduced by Shopify Official. It make Shopify Themes more customizable than ever. Sections let you empower merchants by giving them greater flexibility when customizing their online store. This new feature allows them to easily add or move content on their homepage with just a few clicks.
Enhance the theme customization with Shopify Sections
Think of sections as individual, customizable components of a theme. Within each section, you or your client can easily add, reorder, and remove chunks of content such as products, slideshows, videos, or collections.
You can preview your changes in real-time in either desktop or mobile view, offering more options to test our updated layouts in Shopify Themes on the fly.
Mira Sectioned Shopify theme allows to add new sections on your pages. Reordering existing sections. Editing content within sections a breeze.
Do all themes support Shopify Sections?
NO, only the a few of new Shopify themes support sections. Mira is a new Drag & Drop Sectioned Shopify Theme which was developed to fully support and take advanced of Shopify sections’ powerfulness.
A few functionality of Shopify sections come with our themes:
- Easy image uploading with image picker
- Simplified resource referencing with url setting
- Additional updates to the Shopify theme editor
- And all other Shopify sections’ features.
Included in the purchase package:
- Shopify Theme packages to install on your Shopify store
- Detailed installation & user guide documentation.
Sample images from:
- Block and Sections: The Theme have unique Home layout, So each theme will have different layout and the Theme Option (Sections) will only include sections (block/area) that use to build the unique layout. It do NOT include other sections (block/area) from other theme style.
- Shopify Apps: there are a lot of Shopify Apps released. So, we can not install all of they and test to make they work right in our theme. So, we will NOT warrant our theme will work right 100% in all Shopify Apps!
- Support Response: We are working from 9AM to 5PM, GMT+7, Mon to Fri. When your question come to our system and the Customer support staff will answer it as soon as possible follow the timeline above. They will process ticket/conversation in queue (first come first serve). When your question come to our system at out of office time or weekend, it will be hold to next working day.
- All graphic images use for demo sample only and NOT include in the purchase packages.
We are NOT responsible for any copyright infringement by using these graphic images.
By purchasing our products, you acknowledge and completely understand and agree our notice.
If you are authors or own copyright of any resource, please submit DCMA notice to firstname.lastname@example.org.