This author's response time can be up to 1 business day.
I’ve installed the theme, since deactivated the cache, but now I’m standing. From a look at my site. What should I do. I’ve done every step by step. My site is at: http://www.aspassolucoes.com.br/index.php/
I’m not sure what might be causing that. Did you set the attributes properly?
Send me your admin details, I will look into it for you if you can’t resolve it.
Does this theme work with Magento 1.6.2.
Yes it does. I just installed the theme for a client.
It seems that i’m having the same problem as afirmaweb in terms of errors… What did you do to get it working? I uploaded the files and disable the cache but i’m just getting errors and not seeing the mobile template. http://atmyextension.com/
I fixed his site. It turns out that the attributes were not set properly. Double checking the settings.
If the issue persists, send me a message from my profile page with your admin details.
Ok, I sent you a message to your profile with admin details. If you can take a look at the site and fix it or give me suggestions on what needs to be done that would be great!
I got your email. I will look into it for you.
raviG your the best!
You’re welcome. Glad I could help!
So far, your theme is great. Please help with the following two things:
1. The login page is off. The design looks broken, different than your theme demo.
2. How do I utilize the “Features” section of the product page? Where do I put that content?
I have replied to your email.
I have the same issue with the login page can you send the same info update as you did with 2simplethings if possible?
Hi, I just got this theme, but is creating the problem with the magento version 1.6.2
After Installing the theme, magento is throwing an error.
Did you set the attributes correctly as stated in the documentation file?
I did everything as the documentation file, I think…
This is the error I got http://www.grupo-akkar.com/miami/
Send me your Magento admin details from my profile page and I will look into it for you.
Hi, sent you the info to your inbox on your profile, let me know if you got it.
Got it. I will look into it right away.
Hi, I’ve send you mail via your profile, did you receive this?
I just replied to your email.
Hi RaviG, Did you get mail with ftp details?
Got it. I am looking into it.
I provided this info already few times via mail, did you check properly in yr emails?
It should be no reason to postpone another day again
hi, does template only work with Magento 1.6.2 ?
I’ve tested up to 1.7 and it works fine. Which version are you using?
i purchased the theme and i want to use it for word press i searched and seen theirs plugins witch enables word-press to use these themes but i get no luck it tells me theme is missing the style.css how can i fix this pls help!@
It is a Magento theme and it won’t work with wordpress.
I have a few questions regarind it. This cart can have these features:?
1. Easy adding products with many images. One main image and others (5 images) as a mini gallery
2. Top 10 products sold by the store (this feature to be edited by the webmaster – yes you may say that this is not correct but we want to influience the sales editing the top ten).
3. Similar products. Who puchased the produc X also purchased the produc Y and Z
4. Products tag
5. Product description
6. Other product features. Like: T-shirt with different colours, sizes, cotton or sintetic, etc
7. Changind the product colour with simple click on the palette with other colours
8. SEO firendly
9. A product to be a part of at least two categories
10. NEXT and PREVIOUS product navigation buttons when visualise a product.
11. recent visualised products
12.Side bar filtering products (example: price range, colours, or other feature)
13. First page product listing
14. Discounts on first page
Hello, its possible to add Mobil compatibility to this theme?
How much time can this take? and How much it cost?
Thanks in advance!
It is doable. It should take more or less a week but I am afraid I won’t be free to do that for you now.
1. In my fresh Magento 22.214.171.124 installation there is no “app/code/local” directory to install the module. Creation of the directory and placement of Webmizu folder does not cause module to show up in System > Configuration. Nor does placement in the existing “app/code/community” or “app/code/core” directories.
2. You mention to turn cache off. Is this a temporary or permanent thing? And which cache items, there are 7+ of them.
When installing you will have to disable all the cache. After that you can enable it if you are not going to modify anything.
Solved other issues. When I install theme, and do the ADD DESIGN CHANGE , the homepage fails and does not come back even after i add attribute “featured”.
Invalid entity_type specified:
#0 /var/www/app/code/core/Mage/Eav/Model/Config.php(328): Mage::throwException('Invalid entity_...')
#1 /var/www/app/code/core/Mage/Eav/Model/Entity/Attribute/Abstract.php(295): Mage_Eav_Model_Config->getEntityType(NULL)
Did you add the attribute to the default attribute set?
I had purchased and installed this theme locally on my system..on installation I found that the demo is different from the theme there is no menu and other such things on the theme..How do i create menu,category and other such item as shown in menu? Do I have to create the manually..please advice as I am totally new to magento..??
There is a documentation file included on how to install the theme. For the menu, did you set the categories to active and are they under the “Default Category”?
thanks for your suggestion,I got the menu,but I do I get more shopping options like shop by brand,shop by price etc,how to rename them also I want to put the link under brand logo.How to do that
Please take a look at the documentation file on how to do it.
how to put the links under brands?
I had installed ,my website in godaddy server (http://elegantmobiles.com/) but the problem is that I am unable to view the image in and the admin panel.How to solve this problem
Which image are you not seeing?
this problem is solved
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $34.50