Mobile repair is a library for cell phone and computer repair service with predefined web elements which helps you to build your own site.
Mobile repair Template has a fully responsive layout. It fits perfectly on various displays and resolutions from regular desktop screens to tablets, iPads, iPhones and small mobile devices.
Mobile repair is suitable for cell phone, computer repair service, desktop computer, Digital Cameras, electronic, glass repair, gsm repair shop, iphone, ipod, laptop repair, locksmith, mobile phone, pc repair, printer, video cameras.
Mobile repair offers you the best cell phone and computer repair website experience ever, with a super friendly and 100% responsive layouts.
This Template is built with Bootstrap 3.
Note: All images are used for preview purpose only and not included in the final purchase files.
- One Page and Multi Page Demos
- 348+ HTML Files
- 3 Index Multipage demos
- 3 Index Single Page demos
- 6 Index Dark Pages demos
- 6 Index Boxed Pages demos
- 6 Index RTL Pages demos
- 14 Home Variation demos
- Easy to customize
- HTML5 & CSS3
- Clean & Simple Design
- Fully Responsive Layout
- Crossbrowser Compatible with Edge, IE9+, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome
- Revolution Slider added. you save $14.00
- Menuzord – Responsive Megamenu added. you save $7.00
- Retina ready
- Google fonts included
- Font Awesome 400+ icons
- 7 Stroke 200+ icons
- Elegant Icon Font 360+ icons
- Powered with Bootstrap
- Smooth animation
- Parallax sections
- Working Ajax contact form with validation
- Google Maps easy to setup via data attributes
- Powerful shortcodes
- Responsive video
- Well documented
- And Much More…
Version 2.0 – 18 November 2017
- Added: Boxed Layouts. - Added: Dark Layouts. - Added: RTL Layouts. - Added: Shop Cart, Shop Checkout page. - Added: Features Pages. - Added: 66+ Shortcode Pages. - Modified: Custom.js file - Modified: Header and Footer Sections. - Added: Google Map with Multi Locations (page-contact5-with-multiple-marker.html) and (page-contact6-with-multiple-marker.html).
Version 1.0 – 02 November 2017