Mocounta is Elementor Template Kit for accounting firm website. This template has cool layout with modern style design, simple and professional look. Suitable for any business related to accounting services such as taxes consultation, finance consulting, financial advice, finance audit and investment. You can easily build professional company website for accounting business and service. Just drag and drop, no coding required.
Save your time to make accounting firm website with this elementor template kit. With Elementor Page Builder, you can easily edit or customize it, no coding required, just drag and drop.
Elementor Template Kits contain page content for Elementor page builder. This kit has been optimized for use with the free Hello Elementor theme but may be used with most themes that support Elementor.
Layout Features :
- Modern and Professional design
- Built with Elementor Pro
- 100% Responsive & mobile-friendly
- 12+ pre-built templates
- Easy to customize
- Template kit built with Elementor Hello Theme
What’s Included in the Zip :
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Error 404
- Single Post
- Pricing Plan
- Single Service
- Global Style
Plugins installed with kit
- Skyboot Custom Icons
- ElementsKit Lite
Elementor Pro upgrade is required for some templates and features (not included)
How to Install :
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress.
- Download your kit file and Do not unzip.
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button. You may also import automatically by clicking Connect Account to link your Elements subscription, then import under Elements > Template Kits.
- Check for the orange banner at the top and click Install Requirements to load any plugins the kit uses.
- Click import on the Global Kit Styles first.
- Click Import on one template at a time. These are stored in Elementor under Templates > Saved Templates.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor.
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title.
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize.
If icons are not appearing in Templates, ensure all libraries are enabled under Skyboot settings in the admin
If you have Elementor Pro, headers and footers may be customized under Theme Builder.
For further support, go to Elementor > Get Help in WordPress menu.
This Template Kit uses demo images from Envato Elements. You will need to license these images from Envato Elements to use them on your website, or you can substitute them with your own.