Version 1.0.0 – WordPress 5.x tested
Elementor Builder ( Free ) Save $49
Completely free with Elementor ( FREE ) You have full Template Kits like Demo
Modhu – Beekeeping and Honey Template Kit
Modhu is an Elementor Template Kits build for the website of honey production, Beekeeping techniques and organic food. It’s special design for Website introduction of honey products, the store sells honey products. After importing the demo, you just need to change some information on the template to have a complete website. It is optimized for seo very well. All of the copyrighted images you can use for your website. You are looking for a WordPress honey website, or a Honey shop, this is the best choice
Required Plugins :
- Elementor (Free)
- Themesflat Addons For Elementor (Free) (By Themesflat )
- Woo Products Widgets For Elementor
- WooLentor – WooCommerce Elementor Addons + Builder
Kit Key Features:
- One Click Import
- 3 Homepage Versions.
- Shop Pages Include.
- Modern Style.
- Super Clear and Clean Layout
- Unique and Creative Design.
- Free PSD File After Purchased
- Lifetime Free Updates
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Cross browser compatible
- Built-in Header Footer
- Support Post Widget
- Support Carousel Slide Box ( Create sliders with anything )
- Ultra Responsive and Retina Ready
- Compatible with any WordPress theme
- Optimized for search engines
How to Install:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button.
- Before importing a template, ensure the Install Requirements button is clicked to activate required plugins
- For best results, do not import more than one template at a time.
How to import Metform custom form
- Import metform template -
- Import the template where the form appears, then edit in Elementor. -
- Click the Metform widget in the column where the form should be and click Edit Form. –
- Select New, leave blank selected then click Edit Form button –
- Click ‘Add Template’ grey folder button. –
- Click ‘My Templates’ tab. -
- Choose your imported metform template, then click ‘Insert’.
- Once the template is loaded, click ‘Update’.