Show off your work with this easy-to-customize and fully featured WordPress Theme. When purchasing this theme, you will receive a detailed help file along with additional options like choosing between Unlimited color schemes and 2 unique featured slider options.
Note: The live preview color-picker will remove the transparency from the header background. Don’t worry though, this is only in the live preview when using the color-picker. Any header background color can be set to any transparency.
- Unlimited Color Schemes
- Adjust the header background to any transparency
- Full Width Slider along with a second optional slider
- Page-Title Background Image can also be a slideshow (see About page for example)
- Video Support in the 1, 2, & 3 column portfolios
- Video Documentation with a detailed written help file
- Demo Content included in an XML Import file for quick setup
- Easily adjust the default heading sizes and colors from the options panel
- Shortcodes built into the WordPress Visual Editor for ease of use
- Support for WordPress custom navigation menus
- Flickr, Twitter, & Social Media Widgets built-in to the theme
- Includes layered PSDs
Default Slider Features
- Bulk image uploading available
- Show/Hide thumbnails on hover
- Autoplay can be set on/off
- Keyboard arrow navigation
- Thumbnail navigation with play/pause
- Image captions supported
- Image preloading after page load
Custom Fonts used in template
Theme Updates – Changelog
==v1.5 - 20 August 2015 == -WordPress 4.3 Support Added! -Updated /widgets/ folder ==v1.4 - September 30 2014 == -Updates to theme for shortcodes and page title backgrounds -Updated header.php + /css/standard.css -Updated shortcodes.php and /tinymce/ folder ==v1.3 - May 9th 2013 == -Updated Theme Options Panel -Adjusted theme files to overall meet WordPress's Best Practices -Updated Twitter API and Documentation ==v1.2 - October 20th 2012 == -Minor updates to Theme. -Twitter Widget Update. Replace /js/custom.js file for Twitter API Update ==v1.1 - November 9th 2011 == -This update fixes a tiny bug in the portfolio 1, 2, & 3 columns. It was preventing the items from displaying in the column layouts. If you experience this issue, just update these three files: ‘portfolio-1.php’, portfolio-2.php’, and ‘portfolio-3.php’
Signup for our e-mail newsletter
Get notified via e-mail when we release new themes! It’s easy – sign up for our e-mail newsletter here ?
Need Support? Visit our Support Forum
We offer theme support via our support forum. Please post all support questions through our support forum. We reserve the item comments for pre-purchase questions.