This author's response time can be up to 2 business days.
I’m wanting to use the SuperFly menu plugin but can’t figure out how to turn off the left side widget panel. Anyone manage to turn it off?
Ok well I corrected it and I’ve added a new tool to my wordpress arsenal .. Visual CSS Editor from YellowTail.
On a single post page, how do you only show the reader one sidebar? The single.php layout need to be like 75% (content) 25% (sidebar). I’ve yet to see where this can be done in theme settings.
I answered a similar question in the letter, it might have hit the “spam” folder.
1 sidebar will be shown for the post on the screen resolution of ~1600px.
2 sidebars will be shown for the post on the screen resolution of ~1920px.
There are 10 formats available for the post: standard, aside, image, quote, status and etc. And only two sidebars because it does not look good with one sidebar or without. I showed a screenshot in the email.
For the Page there are different formats of sidebars: without, one, no (visual composer) and etc.
WP Dashboard -> Pages -> Add New -> Page Attributes -> Template -> Choose
I have followed your instructions on here and reviewed the documentation to try and get the demo navigation menus content imported, but am unable to do so. I am trying to get the categories menu to show, but have been unsuccessful no matter how many times I click import on the one click demo plugin. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Update it seems everything for the navigation menus has imported except for the categories menu option
I think you just need to associate menus with categories: WP Dashboard => Appearance => Menus => Manage Locations -> connect menu and category
+ 1) If it does not help, then let me know. + 2) For emergencies: send me a link to your site, admin username + temporary password on my ThemeForest profile.
presales question, my friend already has this theme and i want to buy it from you. but after using his i noticed that the demo content and menues do NOT install in one click and are very confusing once i buy this theme can you help my by installing the demo content please,. ive tried and tried its not working like your demo on the dashboard there is much junk and clutter..
1. when are you coming out with a new update i noticed the last one was in june,
2. when are you making a 3rd demo. perhaps for music, videos, entertainment
3. can i add fb twitter instagram and soundcloud to the platform using widgets on the dashboard
4. can you fix the demo content so that a user can click atlass and have it exactly 1 click install or click monarch and have the 1 click install without having to install widgets content and all that extra stuff which is mixed up in the menu. that would help
i will recommend you to all my blog users if you can help me fast thanks
1. Updates to the template are still planned in the future. I had a break for my studies. It was very important. Perhaps very soon.
2. Thanks for the idea, I’ll think about it.
3. This can be done with the help of widgets-plugins from the WordPress directory: wordpress.org/plugins/
4. After install the demo content you need to select the desired menu in the settings of WordPress.
Presales question – How easy is it to change website colors and also rearrange the layout of the homepage? Thanks.
- Theme Colors. It’s very easy to change. And 35 great color themes are already ready.
- Layout of the Homepage. The choice is default, masonry, timeline (posts). Or you can choose a static page created via VisualComposer. Example – http://themekitten.com/demo/monarch/home-shop/
is there a way to just create a regular page with out the dashboard look.. i mean full page like the login page so that i can just put an option up there to just login
Such pages should be created in Visul Composer.
right but i want the left and the right denies to go away .. there is no page template for a full width screen without the side menus id like to make the actual homepage like http://preview.themeforest.net/item/monarch-innovative-wordpress-community-theme/full_screen_preview/15059254 <<< like this where on your theme can that be just like your demo .. and i will add the login button to go to your wonderful looking login screen .. but your template that says fullscreen or the visual composer page template does not have an option for a full full screen without the menu.. how do i and can i disable this .. because i really love what you have .. just concerned
any news on when y our new update is coming out? i have 2 more clients interested in purchasing. can you answer 3 questions for me
1. how do i get rid of the 2nd login button. after users click login there is an extra L button at the top left corner that has to be pressed in order to login. is it really supposed to do that? I’m thinking when you click login it will go straight to the dashboard not to another login screen.
2. on apple devices when certain items are being clicked on the dashboard menus it takes us back to the login screen.
and also on apple i can’t press some buttons on the dashboard
when are you upgrading the system i wanna buy 2 license but i wanna buy something updated not what i already have please
we love your theme it just needs some more tender love and care
Last update: 13 November 17
If you have a template, please ask questions from the account from which it was purchased.
I’m looking at your changeling on theme forest . . i don’t see november 13th . . also do the things I’ve addressed above work now? there is a very weird login button that appears at the top right corner after clicking the login button on the login screen and if I’m gonna get another license i need to know that and a few other things . . this is considered a pre purchase question. i love your theme but some things are incomplete. what updates and new things have you added to the functionality?
Hello booboo1. Your e-mail does not work, are unable to contact you.
This comment is currently being reviewed.
PLEASE REPLY ASAP?? i don’t see an update for november 13th as you insisted has been done. . i would like to purchase now please let me know where i can get that new version. also i would like to see the changeling and what has been fixed
1. how do i get rid of the 2nd login button on your custom login pages. after users click login there is an extra L button at the top right corner that has to be pressed in order to login and people don’t like that. is it really supposed to do that? I’m thinking when you click login it will go straight to the dashboard not to another login screen.
2. on new apple iPhone and iPad devices when certain items are being clicked on the dashboard menus it takes us back to the login screen. and sometimes i have to press and press and nothing happens
THIS IS YOUR LAST UPDATE where is the new one and changeling???
Version 2.0.0 – 27 June 17
— Big back-end update
— Customizer section “Frontend Translation”
— New widget “Monarch Panel: Add Content”
— Covers in the directory of Members and Groups (setting)
1. I don’t know what exactly was going on in your questions.
2. You downloaded the template for free and are trying to get technical support so I will not talk with you. Use a different template.
YOU ARE SO RUDE! I WANT TO BUY A NEW LISCENSE NOW BUT YOUR UPDATE IS NOT AVAILABLE!
you said that you have a new update november 13th ITS NOT AVAILABLE. I WANT TO BUY IT NOW WHERE IS IT? i developed this for a client on an old license of a website this is how i learned about your theme. so now I’m trying to buy for myself but I’m waiting for all the bugs/errors to be cleared up. and updates to be made . . thats plain english. i hope once i pay you i get better support than this. because you are always bz.
after clicking the login button on the custom login page it makes you click the login button again for some reason.
the mobile responsiveness is not working well on the new iPhones some menu items can’t be pressed
ill buy it right now please make sure that your november 13th update is available on theme forest thats what I’m waiting for?????
Does this theme have a wiki feature?
The wiki feature can be activated using the plugin from the WP directory: https://ru.wordpress.org/plugins/search/wiki/
Installed one of the plugins. At first glance, the Wiki page is no different from “default theme page”. Maybe for some of the Wiki elements you will need to change some CSS.
still waiting on the updated changelog with all the bugs and errors fixed and from the ios 11.0 update corrected so that its fully responsive on apple devices… also there is 2 login buttons one needs to be removed after you login it asks for another login. im waiting to buy right now please update it // u said nov 13th
I do not see such bugs on my demo site – http://themekitten.com/demo/monarch/
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $18.50
Deliver better projects faster. Photos, templates & courses
Unlimited downloads. Only $29/month
Learn almost anything with
Envato Tuts+ for free
9000 free tutorials, 3000 paid courses
Designers matched perfectly to
you on Envato Studio
2000 artists ready to undertake your work