Monolit – Responsive Architecture Template
A “ Monolit – Creative Responsive Architecture Template” is perfect if you like a clean and modern design. This template is ideal for architects, furniture designers, photographers, and those who need an easy, attractive, and effective way to share their work with clients. .
If you like this template, please don’t forget to rate it
- 5 different style home pages: Slider, Slideshow, Static image and Video (Vimeo or youtube )
- 7 different style portfolio pages (horizontal, vertical, or parallax )
- Full-screen backgrounds
- Powerful unique parallax effects
- Fully responsive
- Working Ajax PHP contact form
- Font Awesome 4.7
- Premium plugin Isotope (commercial organization license – save 90$ )
- Touch and swipe …
- and more ...
Images used in the demo are not included in the archive of the – for the license restrictions. They are replaced by dummy placeholders.
Updates / Changelog
Improved design and fixed bugs
Updated contact form (compatibility with PHP version 8+) – update the file contact.php
Jquery updated for the last version – update file jquery.min.js
Fixed Vimeo video playback error due to HTTP protocol – Update file plugins.js
Optimized CSS code Update file style.css
Jquery updated for last version – update file jquery.min.js .
Fixed a bug of zooming on IOS – update file scripts.js.
Updated Horizontal portfolio. Update file scripts.js. plugins.js.
Scripts are optimized – Jquery is updated to the latest version. Update file scripts.js, plugins.js, and jquery.min.js
Added SmoothScroll – Update file plugins.js
Optimized CSS – Update file style.css
Fixed small bugs Update file style.css
1. Updated contact form – added antispam – Update file scripts.js , contact.php , style.css and HTML code
1. Fixed Single Slider Bug (Images Height ) – Update file scripts.js
2. Fixed Image Blur Bug in portfolio pages – Update file style.css
Fixed bug – scrolling images (update file scripts.js)
“Font Awesome” updated to version 4,7 (update folder “fonts” and file plugins.css)
1. Fixed google map bug (read the documentation)
1. Fixed portfolio bugs on Mobile devices
2. Fixed Animation bug in IE (9-11)