With Monument Valley you just can’t create an ugly website!
Monument Valley is 100% GPL licensed WordPress theme masterpiece suited for any business portfolio or online store. Allows you to create a website accessible to the widest audience possible. With drag & drop support for any page builder you can create beautiful page layouts with no coding. Truly one-click demo contains uniquely styled pages so you don’t have to start from scratch.
- Theme demo: https://themedemos.webmandesign.eu/monument-valley/
- Video preview: https://vimeo.com/webmandesigneu/monument-valley/
- Documentation: https://webmandesign.github.io/docs/monument-valley/
- Support center: https://support.webmandesign.eu
- Videos: https://vimeo.com/webmandesigneu/
The Monument Valley’s philosophy is to do one thing well: to provide a rock solid foundation for your next business and/or eCommerce project. And here’s what makes Monument Valley a great choice:
Makes it impossible to create ugly websites!
There is nothing more important than your content and it deserves a beautiful display! Monument Valley makes your content readable and presents it in a fancy, modern and beautiful style at the same time. It looks beautiful out of the box – we’ve put everything you need at your fingertips to ensure you get a beautiful website quickly and easily.
The theme was carefully designed to engage your visitors into reading and interacting with your website and, in case of online stores, to convert visitors into your customers.
Use any page builder
Monument Valley was created to work with any drag & drop page builder plugin and was tested and works with the most popular ones. While it offers 100% integration with incredible Beaver Builder, if you prefer using Visual Composer, or Elementor, or SiteOrigin Page Builder, go for it. The theme works beautifully with all of them!
If a page builder is not your thing, the theme looks beautifully and offers a wide variety of layouts even without using any page builder.
Custom header and footer design!
Integrated compatibility for Beaver Builder Header Footer plugin allows you to design your website header and footer to your liking!
100% Beaver Themer compatibility!
Yes, a whole new world of possibilities with Monument Valley + Beaver Themer at your fingertips. Beaver Themer lets you create layouts for archive pages, template an entire post type, 404 and search pages, and create parts like headers and footers. And Monument Valley is 100% compatible with this creative tool out of the box!
One click demo content and predefined drag & drop templates
Just one click (a true one click!) and your website looks exactly like the theme’s demo website. With all the beautiful unique layouts for any type of page you can build your website fast and easily.
If you are using Beaver Builder page builder, you can also use all the 60+ predefined row templates that are just a click away! (The theme demo content was built using a free version of Beaver Builder page builder. No, we’re not kidding!)
As a bonus, the theme is compatible with WordPress 4.7 starter content so you don’t start from scratch.
Monument Valley adheres to the strict WordPress.org accessibility guidelines making your business and/or eCommerce website accessible and readable to the widest audience possible. As a bonus, accessibility also boosts your SEO greatly! (You know that Google is bling?)
The theme itself passes WCAG 2.0 level AA and Section 508 accessibility guidelines. Now, don’t forget to make your content accessible too. (The theme demo content is 99% accessible, with exceptions clearly stated.)
TIP: Try browsing the theme demo website with a TAB key on your keyboard.
SEO – Search engine optimized
As the theme is fully accessibility ready, it is also coded to boost your search engine rankings. Semantic codebase, responsive layout, proper heading structure, valid schema microformats markup and fast loading times improves your website’s SEO performance.
(Every page contains H1 heading tag for the page main title only. Unfortunately, not many themes do this nowadays… Yes, Monument Valley is doing SEO properly!)
Tight WooCommerce integration, conversion rate optimized
Sell anything with Monument Valley and WooCommerce. The theme was built for eCommerce and works beautifully with popular WooCommerce plugin. Advanced integration with the plugin assures optimization for the best conversion rates, so convincing your customers to buy your products was never easier.
The theme is also fully compatible with WooCommerce 3.0!
The theme demo website is not sped up with any caching, files combining or minification plugins. What you see is the honest speed of the theme (and the plugins the theme demo website uses; our servers are in Europe). Loading time is still under 2 seconds even without those advanced performance improvements techniques! Imagine how fast your website can be with Monument Valley…
Fast real-time customization
Changing the look and feel of your website is easy, fast and intuitive with real-time preview in theme customizer (no coding skills required). You don’t have to be a rocket scientist to use a WordPress theme, right? So, Monument Valley contains no unnecessary overwhelming options, just the ones you need.
Support for WordPress site background and custom headers is included. Theme also colorizes the fancy page intro image, which can be randomized on each page load. Colorization is fully customizable, of course.
Additionally you can tweak layouts on per-page basis with easy to use options (fully integrated with Advanced Custom Fields).
Surely, all sidebars and widget areas are customizable and you can disable any of them on any page (100% compatible with WooSidebars).
Responsive, mobile-friendly and high resolution ready
Responsive design of Monument Valley WordPress theme assures your content looks beautiful on any device, whether it is a mobile, tablet, laptop or desktop. And responsiveness boosts your SEO as well. With high resolution displays support the theme looks sharp on any screen.
Give your mobile visitors a pleasant experience with optimized small screen navigational menu reachable with a thumb at the bottom of the mobile device screen.
Multilingual and translation ready
With fully localized code you can translate Monument Valley into any language. It also supports right-to-left (RTL) languages and works beautifully with Polylang and WPML plugins, so, you can create multilingual websites with ease.
Works with your favorite plugin
The theme is coded to strict WordPress standards (scores 100% at ThemeCheck.org) to ensure compatibility with your favorite slider, contact form, shortcode, page builder, multi-lingual, SEO and performance optimization plugins. (Tip: There is a documentation section dedicated to useful tips about plugins.)
Well documented and supported
After theme installation you will be greeted with “Welcome” page that will guide you through simple steps on how to set up your new website.
There is a useful thorough documentation packed with the theme, which you can also access any time online if needed. A unique “Anatomy” section makes it easy to find information about every element of the theme – what, where and how to set up.
No nonsense, no-bloat unlocked theme in a small package
With Monument Valley you only get what you need for fast and easy setup of your next business or eCommerce website. All the additional functionality, such as shortcodes, sliders, custom post types, page builder is added with plugins as it should be, so you will never loose them in case you decide to switch the theme in the future. No lock-in effect! And 100% GPL licensed!
The theme, despite packed with functionality and ready for any type of business website, is also very lightweight. Zipped theme package has only 3MB (while most of that is actually taken by 8 prepackaged header images, roughly 1.8MB zipped). There is really no lighter and more optimized theme currently on the market!
Based on Underscores (which is used for all WordPress.com themes), the Monument Valley’s code is fast (PHP7 ready), secure, stable, flexible and extensible. The theme, even though offering a robust base for any business and eCommerce website, scores 100% at ThemeCheck.org! (How does your current theme scores, by the way?)
Need to modify the theme using a child theme? No problem, Monument Valley will generate a fully functional child theme automatically for you.
Developers love Monument Valley: the code is not only beautifully organized, readable and commented, but also extensible beyond imagination.
LIST OF THEME FEATURES
With this theme everybody wins: your website visitor, your website user and editor and also your website admin and developer. Here is why:
- Truly accessible theme: well structured headings, sufficient color contrasts, typography, focused on readability, WAI-ARIA implementation,...
- Content-focused, mobile-first, logical and functional design
- Bloat-free GPL licensed theme
Portable content, no theme lock-in effect
- Custom header, footer and any other layout using Beaver Builder and Beaver Themer!
- Predefined Beaver Builder drag & drop row templates
- Easy and fast real-time theme customization
- Custom colors, typography and layouts
- Boxed or fullwidth layout for site container, header and footer
- Custom website and content area width
- Multiple website border styles
- Sticky header (intelligently displaying on scroll up attempt only)
- Fullwidth or standard sub-menus
- Megamenu support
- Custom header images
- Page intro parallax and custom-colorized image
Use any font: web-safe fonts, Google Fonts, Typekit, Font Squirrel fonts
- Truly one click demo import with beautiful page layouts
- Immediate simple starter content (compatible with WordPress 4.7+)
- Use any page builder (tested with drag & drop Beaver Builder, Visual Composer, Elementor, SiteOrigin, Forge, Sandwich, Tailor)
- Post editor stylesheet for real preview
- Custom post editor formats
- Standard or masonry blog
- Custom page templates and support for WordPress 4.7+ post type page templates
- Post formats
- Support for page excerpt
- Integrated post or page automatic table of contents
Custom “Recent Posts” widget style
- Full WooCommerce store integration
- Conversion rate optimized
- Shopping cart in header
- Shop checkout guide
Special stretched content shop page
- Search engine optimized (SEO) with microformats markup
- Multilingual and translation ready with support for RTL (right-to-left) languages
- Custom widget areas
- Ability to remove sidebar on any page, post, custom post, archive and search results page for total control over the page layout
- Print ready
More than 730 pre-packed icons
- Perfect responsiveness and high resolution screen compatibility
- Mobile friendly with Android device chrome color support
Special accessible mobile device menu
- Speed optimized PHP7 compatible, secure, flexible and developer friendly code with handy hooks
- 100% passes ThemeCheck.org code review
- Child theme generator included
- Support for Theme Hook Alliance hooks
- Native integration with Advanced Custom Fields, Beaver Builder, Breadcrumbs NavXT, Jetpack, Subtitles, Widget CSS Classes and WooCommerce plugin
- Highly compatible with any plugin, such as MailChimp, Contact Form 7, Caldera Forms, Gravity Forms, Ninja Forms, WPML, Polylang, Slider Revolution, LayerSlider, Master Slider, Smart Slider 3 and many others…
Automatic theme updates
- Very well documented
5-star timely support
WHO IS WebMan Design?
Hi! I’m Oliver. A passionate WordPress developer who strives for simplicity and doing things right in his products at WebMan Design company. WebMan Design portfolio consists of both free and paid WordPress themes and plugins which are used by thousands of happy customers around the world.
I have received a lot of positive feedback on my products and support services. Some of my themes were reviewed by well known WordPress magazine WP Tavern (read review of Modern and Auberge theme) and featured in numerous “best of” lists.
Thank you for your interest in Monument Valley accessible WordPress theme!
- Portfolio: https://www.webmandesign.eu/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/webmandesigneu/
- Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/webmandesigneu/
Please check the theme documentation (user manual) before you submit any support ticket. In case you can’t find the answer in theme documentation, feel free to to ask (or search for the answer) at the dedicated support center.
- Documentation: https://webmandesign.github.io/docs/monument-valley/
- Support center: https://support.webmandesign.eu
Please see the
changelog.md file inside the theme folder for more info on theme update changes.
- Fix: Backwards compatibility with Beaver Builder pre-2.1
- Fix: Compatibility with Beaver Builder 2.1+
- Fix: Beaver Themer post preview selector not working
- Fix: Jetpack Infinite Scroll compatibility issue
- Fix: Back to top button accessibility
- Fix: Possible minor horizontal scroll on mobile devices
- Fix: Preventing PHP error when WooCommerce shop page is not set
- Add: Compatibility with WooCommerce 3.3 product grid options
- Update: Not disabling Jetpack sharing buttons on page builder posts/pages (leaving this to Jetpack per-post option)
- Update: Improving headings structure
- Update: Minor styles improvements and fixes
- Update: Localization
- Update: Documentation
- Fix: WooCommerce 3.3 pagination issue
- Fix: Jetpack Author Bio box styles
- Fix: Recent Posts widget “Continue reading” link URL
- Fix: WordPress 4.9 media player styles
- Add: Jetpack Content Options compatibility
- Update: WordPress 4.9 compatible
- Update: Improved stylesheets loading
- Update: Improving WebMan Amplifier compatibility
- Update: Improving Beaver Builder compatibility
- Update: Theme documentation URL
- Update: Minor styles updates and fixes
- Update: Library 2.5.6, Starter CSS 3.16.0
- Update: Localization
- Fix: Author archive layout
- Fix: Shop product columns responsive layout
- Update: WebMan Amplifier plugin compatibility
- Add: Filter hook for pagination settings
- Update: Responsive comments and WooCommerce reviews styles
- Update: Improving post type page templates
- Update: Improving accessibility styles
- Update: CSS Starter 3.15.0
- Fix: Minor style fixes
- Fix: Mobile menu accessibility
- Fix: WooCommerce 3.2 compatibility
- Fix: WooCommerce category title styles when intro is disabled
- Fix: WooCommerce endpoint titles not being applied
- Fix: Widget CSS Classes plugin PHP error
- Update: WooCommerce 3.1.0 compatible styles
- Fix: Documentation styles
- Add: 100% compatibility with Beaver Themer
- Add: Theme option to disable mobile navigation (in case you have a very simple website menu)
- Add: Theme option to set masonry blog image size
- Add: More customizer option pointers
- Add: Button styles into TinyMCE “Formats” dropdown
hide-more-buttonclass can be used with Content Modules
- Update: Compatibility with WordPress 4.8
- Update: Minor improvements to styles
- Update: Theme activation welcome admin notice
- Update: Improving WooCommerce integration, styles and accessibility
- Update: Improving Content Module options metabox
- Update: Improving Jetpack sharing display
- Update: Improving compatibility with Beaver Builder
- Update: Improving Advanced Custom Fields metaboxes display conditions
- Update: Limiting automatic post excerpts to 40 words by default
- Update: Improving assets loading
- Update: Removing obsolete code
Update: Removing obsolete
- Update: Optimizing and improving code readability
- Update: Making custom generated styles more flexible
- Update: Simplified editor styles
- Update: Code comments and formating
- Update: Suggesting installation of “Rich Text Excerpts” plugin
- Update: Improving demo content import setup
- Update: Documentation texts and styles
- Update: Localization
- Update: Scripts: CSS Starter 3.11.0, Library 2.2.5
- Fix: Clicking the custom-styled WooCommerce radio and checkbox button causes screen to jump-scroll
- Fix: WooCommerce product “More details” link double display in variable products
- Fix: Blog style does not apply on date archives
- Fix: Issue with Google Fonts loading even if we use custom fonts
- Fix: Unordered list styles inside Text widget
- Fix: WooCommerce style issues
- Fix: Search form submit button styles in page builder layout
- Fix: Beaver Builder edit mode style issues
- Fix: Typos