Morrison Hotel is an advanced & flexible WordPress Hotel Theme with a powerful hotel reservation system. It’s the most complete solution for building hotel websites with WordPress
Morrison Hotel uses WP Hotelier, a powerful WordPress plugin that allows you to manage your hotel, hostel, bed and breakfast reservations with ease. Accept payments (PayPal and Stripe) in full, or part at the time of booking. Manage rooms, beds, and prices. Receive and send email notifications. Increase reservations by offering discounts on off-seasons.
New in Morrison Hotel 5.0.0:
- Calendar of reservations in admin area
- Allow Stripe to charge the remain deposit
- Stripe now creates a customer ID
- Make a room (and the reservation) non cancellable
- New free extension for WPML that synchronizes WPML and Hotelier
- Bug fixes and general improvements
If you like Morrison Hotel, please don’t forget to rate it!
Main features of Morrison Hotel are:
- PayPal and Stripe fully supported: With these two popular gateways you can require payments in full, or part at the time of booking.
- 3 booking modes available: Instant booking, manual booking (requires admin approval) and disabled (show only the room details).
- Seasonal prices: Increase reservations by offering discounts on off-seasons. Maximize your revenues during the slow period.
- Receive and send email notifications: You have 6 type of notifications available when a room is reserved. For a complete booking experience.
- Variable room with rates: In a variable room with rates each variation may have a different price, required deposit or conditions.
- 3 different types of pricing: 3 different pricing options available: global price, different price for each day of the week or seasonal prices.
- Drag & drop visual page builder: With this drag-and-drop feature you can structure the content of your pages visually and with ease.
- 100% WP Hotelier compatibility: Morrison Hotel is built and maintained by the WP Hotelier core developer. No conflicts and full support.
The sample images viewed in the live preview are for demo purposes only and are not included with your purchase.
WPML is not included with your purchase.
- How To Setup Morrison Hotel
- Morrison Hotel – Home Page Setup Page Builder (new)
- Morrison Hotel – Homepage Setup
WP Hotelier Documentation
The first step is check the minimum server specs required to run WordPress:
WP Hotelier minimum requirements:
- WordPress 4.1 or greater
- PHP version 5.6.0 or greater
- PayPal requires fsockopen support (for IPN access)
- Stripe requires an SSL certificate
Morrison Hotel comes with it’s own extensive documentation, complete with screenshots and video tutorials. Many support related questions can be answered simply by reading the documentation and watching the video tutorials. So, please take the time to read through the documentation included in the theme zip package.
If you still have any problems please send support requests via ticket here:
Please note, this is the only place to get support for my themes. And due to the large amount of support questions, free support is provided only for bugs and theme related issues. No theme customizations.
Support requests are being processed on business days from 10:00 to 18:00 (GMT +1), within 24h/48h in the order they were received.
Please include the website URL and detailed information about your problem.
Scope of support
I can help you with:
- Responding to questions or problems regarding the item and its features
- Fixing bugs and reported issues
- Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new software versions
I can’t help you with:
- Move the element “X” or change the color of the element “Y”
- WordPress general howto’s (please, use wordpress.org for that)
- Customization and installation services
- Support for third party software and plug-ins
- Individual server issues
- WordPress – https://wordpress.org/.
- Font Awesome by Dave Gandy – http://fortawesome.github.io/Font-Awesome/
- Flexslider – by WooThemes
- TGM Plugin Activation – by Thomas Griffin and Gary Jones
- Shutterstock – shutterstock.com/
- Photodune – http://photodune.net/
- Google Web Fonts – http://www.google.com/webfonts
Thank you very much guys!
Changelog available HERE.