1. where i can check your documentations ? like installation or etc
2. can run on shared hosting ?
3. can this run with other template ?
1. The documentation is here https://mostore.mofect.io
2. The configuration of some shared hosting doesn’t support, but not 100%.
3. It works separate from the WordPress theme. It will not change the PC website.
thx your reply…
on point 2, what does application tools must install on server? does NPM & node.js must install on my server or i just install on mw local computer then i upload my web file to my server
If you need to customize the source codes, you should install NPM and node.js on your local computer, and only upload the static files to your server.
So you don’t need to install NPM, node.js on your server. If you use shared hosting, please make sure you have permission to change the virtual host configuration or the .htaccess file. Because sometimes, APP can’t get the permission to access the rest api.
Hi there, is this theme desktop responsive?
No, it’s only a mobile web app, and it’s not a WooCommerce theme.
It runs separately, the desktop version of website won’t be replaced.
Hello, Can I convert this website: https://pepeentucasa.es into a webapp? All plugins and all features that I have installed, will works with your software (delivery and pickup days, hours selector and locations, etc etc)?
Mostore only supports WooCommerce native features by default, it’s not compatible with the 3rd-party plugins, unless customize it based our resource codes.
1 – Can I use it for blog/ news/ magazine theme (not WooCommerce)
2 – Does it support push notification?
It’s not suitable for the blog / magazine theme, and currently, it doesn’t support push notification.
hi RTL languages support is enabled,
Unfortunately, it doesn’t support RTL, unless you customize the source codes.
This is interesting creation. While this works separately from woo-commerce. Where does this fetch visuals, Test and rates? From woo-commerce?
1. I mean where does this fetch the product information like visuals, text & rates… I have a woocommerce site and this could perfectly fit until i have to double enter the products and specs for both needs. Let me know.
2. To lessen the click, i prefer to have [add to cart] button with the product thumbnail on the landing page or products page is it possible?
All content data is fetched through WooCommerce Rest API, so you can manage the content on the backend as normal. But please note, it only supports the native WooCommerce data, if you use any other plugin to insert additional data, it doesn’t support, unless customizing this app.
Currently, it doesn’t include the add to cart button on the product listing area.
Thank you for the response.
on 2. will i or you be able to custom add add to cart if i need?
3. can customer login through mobile number? Coz email is almost dead.
4. Do you have customization service?
2. We will try to add “add to cart” button to the product list in the next version, and planning to release it within this month.
3. The login and registration are completely based on WP and WooCommere system, so it doesn’t support login through the mobile number, and we don’t have plan to do that.
4. At this stage, we don’t offer customization service.
It seem app is not working properly.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $22.50
Price is in US dollars. Price displayed excludes sales tax.
Deliver better projects faster. Web, design & video assets
Unlimited downloads, from $16.50/month
Effortless design and video. Made online by you.
Smart templates ready for any skill level.
Designers matched perfectly to
you on Envato Studio
2000 artists ready to undertake your work