This author's response time can be up to 2 business days.
I would really love to buy this theme but I would like to know answers to following questions before I could initiate the buying process:
1) As my business is concerned with buying, selling and renting cars. Can I have all these features combined with this theme?
2) I need the website in Russian, English and Arabic but as I can see that the theme is not available in Russian, how can i translate it or is it at all possible to translate it in Russian language?
3) If any modification or customisation is required, is it charged extra by your team or it is free?
4) Will there be any future updates in this theme?
1. The theme layouts contain a unique structure and complex functionality. Therefore, it isn’t possible to use the modules from one layout while using the backend functionality of another one.
2. You can easily translate the theme into another language using the Loco Translate plugin. If you need a multilingual website you’ll need to use the WPML plugin.
Also, please note, the current version of the Motors partly supports RTL. Therefore, there might be some styling issues in Arabic.
3. The support license doesn’t cover custom modifications in the core code of the theme. Please have a look at our support policy – https://themeforest.net/page/item_support_policy
4. We release the new updates of the Motors every month. You can review our release notes here – https://docs.stylemixthemes.com/motors-theme-documentation/changelog
Thank you for your quick reply.
1) Could please tell me, for me to have both selling and renting options together, can I use wordpress multisite option?
2) If yes, then can I install one module (selling) on one site and second module (renting) on the other on a multisite option?
3) for me to use 2 diffident modules, do I have to pay anything extra?
Sure, you can install those layouts on multisite with the same license. In other words, you’ll need two separate websites on a sub-domain.
Thank you for your answer. I would like to inquire little more about different themes, could you please answer the following question regarding the “auto rental” theme (NOT auto rental two):
1) Can I add more photos to a car?
2) Can I add guarantee money during the online purchase (i.e. a deposit which the customer must pay, which is eventually returned back in case no damage is done to the car)?
3) During booking where does the customer provide his details (i.e. name, address, passport number etc..)? can I add or remove some fields in this forum?
4) Can I use some module from “auto rental two” theme into “auto rental one”
5) Can I add my own payment method?
6) Can one person book multiple cars? for same date and for different dates?
7) Is there option for cancelling the booking?
Can the customer upload any documents during booking (i.e. passport or ID card)?
9) Does the theme has functionality of sending automated emails? if yes, then can I customised emails message?
10) Can I change the search by car type, or model?
11) Can I add video to banner image?
12) Which editing plugin the theme is using (Elementor or something else)?
Hi before buying the theme I need to know if it is compatible with elementor, or if there are any shortcodes I can implement.
The Motors theme is not compatible with the Elementor plugin at this moment. Let us know if you have additional questions.
There is a bug in the Vehicle Listing Settings when Use on modern car filter is ticked.
The Close box by default setting (under Use on listing archive as checkboxes) has no effect.
If Close box by default is selected for each of my filter categories, when the filters display they ARE NOT closed, but open.
I need to have the filters closed by default on the vehicle listings screen.
Those settings are only for the STM Classic filter element. The Modern filter displays the category options as checkboxes by default. Therefore, it doesn’t make sense to enable the “Use on listing archive as checkboxes” option for the Modern filter.
Fair enough, so how do I get the filter category boxes to be CLOSED by default in the Modern Filter?
You need to modify the STM Modern filter element template via Child theme and apply your modifications. Here you can find the needed template ”.../wp-content/themes/motors/vc_templates/stm_modern_filter.php”.
good afternoon, i would like to know if these themes are compatible with divi?
The theme layouts were built using the WPBakery Page Builder plugin. Therefore, the theme won’t work with the Divi builder.
Hello – do you offer customisation services for this theme ?
Sure, you can contact our theme customization team using the Hire Us button (below).
Could you please guide about how to export listings from boat dealer?
You’ll need to use the WP All Export plugin for that – https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-all-export/
Theme Registration Error: Forbidden
Hi, i need help with home filter in https://santicars.es , when I select brand or type of car and click submit, cars appears duplicated in search, can you tell me why? thank you.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Price is in US dollars and excludes tax
Power Elite Author
Deliver better projects faster. Web, design & video assets
Unlimited downloads, from $16.50/month
Effortless design and video. Made online by you.
Smart templates ready for any skill level.
Designers matched perfectly to
you on Envato Studio
2000 artists ready to undertake your work