Nice Work , Good Luck
Thank you mate!
Nice theme my friend!!!! Excellent work!!!!
It has full features of Hotel Reservation and other functions which are needed for any Hotel project, good thought out project. Well done.
Thanks for your review!
Goood Job! Boxed no set to center layout?
Thanks! Try to update page it should work fine.
Nice work Raybreaker. Good luck!
This looks really good.
1) Can I use it with BuddyPress so that many people can sign up and rent out their rooms?
2) Is there a front end submission?
3) Would the database search be able to search sub-sites in a buddy press way?
4) What is the e-commerce platform? Can % be distributed or kept from transactions if its a community site?
1. Unfortunately this theme don’t support BuddyPress. 2. No. 3. I don’t have experience with BuddyPress so I can tell you that (but I don’t made any special optimization for this). 4. I used http://codecanyon.net/item/booking-system-pro-wordpress-plugin/2675936 – this not e-commerce platform it’s special Booking System plugin.
ok. Thanks. I have that booking plugin. It’s very good.
Congrats and good luck with your sales!
Hi, congrats for your theme, before i buy it i just need to know if is possible to deactivate the booking system. I mean, i just don’t need it. Thank you Tony
The theme don’t have special theme options that can deactivate booking system but you can do so by editing PHP code a bit in fact all you have to do is delete booking system shortcode from front page and room single page.
Hi, congratulations for the theme, I really like it. Before buying I have two questions:
1) I see boxed layout is not centered.
2) Is it possible to include “book now” button at the mobile layout?
Hello, thank you. I glad that you like it!
1. Its turn out that the style switcher don’t work with the WordPress Cache plugin. I disabled it so now a boxed layout and other option in the style switcher should work normally. Only the live demo was affected so don’t worry if you already purchase the theme your options selection should work normally even with the cache plugin enabled.
2. Please send the style.css file on my email after purchase and I’ll help you with that.
i just wont to ask abut language switcher and the translation possibilities of this theme. I sow in theme details that some kinf of translator is included. Does it mean that I don´t have to bay any other plugins (like WPML) if I want to translate my website in different languages?
You don’t have to buy any other plugins to translate this theme. This theme use .mo/.po files here’s all steps you have to do to translate the theme: http://www.cryoutcreations.eu/wordpress-themes/wordpress-tutorials/how-to-translate-a-wordpress-theme
thanks for the response.
...and how does it work when I want to have my website in two different languages and the visitors can switch between them? e.g. once they press the language flag the website appears in the choosen language.
1. You have to create two different WordPress installations for example http://yourdomain.com/en (english language) and http://yourdomain.com/fr (french language). You can also may use subdomain for this purpose e.g. http://en.yourdomain.com and http://fr.yourdomain.com
2. Then add correct link on this different installations in Dashboard > Appearance > Menus > Language Menu (this menu shows as language selector in header).
3. And then set default language in Dashboard > Appearance > Theme Options by editing Current Website Language and Current Language Flag fields.
I have just downloaded your theme and I am bit confused that it is empty. You do not provide it with dummy data (pages, pictures etc)?
Hello, thanks for purchase!
This theme comes with dummy data but you have to import it after you install theme. Please open documentation (located in Documentation folder) and follow installation steps in Theme Installation section. If you already installed theme skip first 3 subsection and go to Importing Dummy Data subsection.
Hope this help!
Hallo, thanks you for an advice. I do have one more question. Plugin Booking System Pro downloaded with your theme is only 1.8 version (1.9 version was already released and version 2.0 is awaited), how can I get plugin update? Right now my main problem is, that I cant add or edit any callendar. When I click on Booking System Pro, I am facing only empty page, no callendars from dummy data loads, and I am missing icon ”+” to add a new callendar.
Hello, this theme use Booking System PRO version 1.9 not 1.8 (it shows 1.8 version in Dashboard > Plugins as most likely plugin’s author forgot to update it but updated source files e.g. dopbsp/config.php correctly shows 1.9. version) Unfortunately it’s impossible to get plugin update as I modified some plugin’s code to integrate plugin with theme and if you update plugin it break theme. After new version of plugin will released I’ll update theme to include updated version of plugin.
Could you send your admin login and password on my email I should check it to say what your problem is (you can find my email in documentation you can also use my themeforest profile page to send email).
I have a query, the ONLINE RESERVATION FORM included in the Payment Information Form where data is entered for payment by credit card. Does this thought process like this? Do I need a plugin?, Is this ready to add virtual POS information?
I’m interested to know how to work with these data before downloading the theme I see very good indeed.
From already thank you very much.
Unfortunately reservation form don’t support automatic credit card payment. It just write all data that user enter to WordPress database so you can easily access it through dashboard later to approve or reject reservation etc. If you want to add credit card payment to booking form you have to write additional code for it. For example you can use Stripe (https://stripe.com) for that purpose.
Best wishes, Dmitry
Thank you very much, I will investigate stripe.com
Before I download this theme, can you answer one question for me please?
On the reservation page, is it possible to remove the payment information request as I do not want to take credit card information.
Also 1 more question
Can you change the rates in the backend so that the prices change depending when they book? So for example would the website charge more at christmas a new year etc, so the rates are seasonal?
1. I can help you to remove the payment info from the reservation page just email me after you purchase the theme.
2. Yeah, of course you can set a individual price on every day through the backend.
OK that’s great – 2 more questions if I may then I will buy
1. Can we change the $ sign to a £ sign and also move the location? At present it says for example 240$. Could we change that to £240 etc?
2. The date is currently in a non UK format, so the 15th of March is written as 3/15/2014. Can we make it so that is displays as 15/3/2014?
Yes, the build-in booking plugin have both this options: currency and data format. You can change it in “Dashboard > Nation Booking System > Settings”.
To change location of the currency sign you have to edit some PHP code I again can help you with that just email me after purchase (please mention also the exact place/page where you want to change it).
Great stuff! – I’m just waiting to get the go ahead from the client and then I will make the purchase!
1 things that I have noticed from researching all these hotel booking sites, is that there is really only 1 theme that provides payment integration with payment gateways. I don’t need this at present but will do for other projects. It may be worth you adding this into the design too as I’m sure it would be a best seller then!
Thanks for your suggestion!
I also thought about it and definitely add payment gateways integration in the future theme update.
Hi, nice looking theme. Can you show me/us some showcase? Is it also possible to implement a booking engine widget to a third party technology partner who runs our booking engine with real booking trough process?—> www.esplanade.de?
And third question : Is it possible with the extended license to use the theme for multiple websites?
Looking forward to your feedback.
1. Unfortunately, I can’t show you showcase of the theme as not many people contact me for the support purpose and no one share with me their website address yet (I usually ask for permission to use their website as showcase example in theme description or other places).
2. If I understand you correctly, you want to change the build-in booking plugin on the third party booking system (www.esplanade.de), right? If that’s so it’s very easy to do because the booking system implemented as a separate plugin and the booking form as a page template. All link on the booking system form can be edited through theme options.
3. About extended license: it’s depend on your exact case. Will you sell it somewhere? Please send more detail about it’s usage on my email and I’ll tell you does it possible.
I want to integrate “payu” payment gateway. I know there will be little customization but will you be able to assist, if I would buy this theme.
My client wants to have “Payu” payment gateway and he has already purchased merchant account of payu.
Unfortunately, I currently don’t available for freelance work so I can’t help you with integration of “Payu” payment gateway.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $18.50