Extended support around 1,5h ago though still cannot post new topic to support, despite support site saying: “Once you purchase support extension, wait few minutes, visit this page again and refresh”
Just contacted you via email. Thanks for your patience.
- Swift Ideas
I just updated to the latest version of your theme and when i have products with different sizes like this -> http://bamboovalencia.com/producto/anillo-desing-feather/ the button to add to the cart is not appearing, why??
Just checked and it’s showing fine for us? Please can you confirm?
Great theme! I have two questions if you would not mind helping,
1. How can I move the categories/meta section on the product page to directly underneath the product title and above the price and also remove the word “categories” so it only shows the links. You can see the way I have the title and price currently set up here: http://i868.photobucket.com/albums/ab244/jmgrap96/Screen%20Shot%202016-11-12%20at%205.25.23%20PM.png
2. How can I remove the lines above and below the share section on the product page like the ones in the picture here: http://i868.photobucket.com/albums/ab244/jmgrap96/Screen%20Shot%202016-11-12%20at%205.25.31%20PM.png
Have you purchased the theme? If so you’ll need to log a support topic.
All support is provided through our support forum – http://www.swiftideas.com/support . This will allow you to view knowledgebase articles, search existing topics, and if you are still stuck then you can post your own topic and receive support from our super helpful support team. Please log a topic with a link/login if needed so that we can look into it for you.
Register – http://www.swiftideas.com/wp-login.php?action=register
How to find your purchase code – http://www.swiftideas.com/how-to-find-your-purchase-code/
Is there product list feature? or just grid view?
Not currently, but grid view could be achieved by hiding the product details below with css (which we can provide).
1- do you provide quick view option on catalogue products?
2-page builder: can I set margins and paddings directly on the page builder without css customization? Is your page builder flexible, so that it allows customer to build decent landing pages quicky without using custom code?
3-do you have a built in contact form? If yes, Is this contact form easy to customize(margin padding, colors) or does it require css customization?
4-do you offer newsletter lightbox?do you offer mailchimp integration? what about pop ups?
I am looking forward to your reply
Thanks for your questions.
1) Not as standard, you’d need a plugin for this.
2) Yes, it is definitely flexible. We have padding % for columns, and padding vertical/horizontal + margin vertical for rows.
3) No – we let people choose their own preferred contact form plugin.
4) We don’t have popups, other than the modal shortcode which you can use if you’d like. We’d recommend a plugin for this functionality.
I really interested to your theme and want to buy it. but is there any RTL support on this theme?
Yes – an RTL stylesheet is included as standard.
Is megamenu support available now in latest version of theme ? this was asked a few years ago and i wanted to follow it up ?
Yes it is – you can see it in action on our main demo.
Are you going to be updating the Instagram icon to the new one? People recognise the new icon more than the one on the theme.
We will add it to the list – thanks for the request!
Hi, first off, great work on the theme! It’s a wonderful one!
However before I buy it I want to check 3 small details:
1. Is it possible to make the header follow when you scroll down on phone devices? As of right now it doesn’t and you have to scroll all the way up to get to the menu again.
2. Is it possible to use other page builders like visual composer or beaver builder with this theme?
3. I cannot see an Instagram icon, is it possible to add it?
Thanks in advance!
I found the Instagram icon, however would like to know about question 1 & 2. Now that I have bought the theme I will open a ticket on further question, if you could just answer this one here. Thanks
1) Yes – there is a sticky header option for mobile, this is separate to the main sticky header option.
2) Yes – we include VC, but the theme styling is utilised with our own page builder.
Thank you very much for both the support and the great theme.
This comment is currently being reviewed.
No problem at all!
I recently updated my wordpress to 4.6.1, theme to 3.4.30, and I updated woocommerce to 2.6.8.
When I loaded my homepage the product images disappeared and when you click on the product image the images wont show up.
I found the bug that was giving me problem. It was from woocommerce.
“content-product_cat.php and content-product.php”
I placed the files that I had before from the previous version of woocommerce and it all worked.
Can you please take a look into this as a BUG related issue which makes product images not show up!
How did you update? Were those files marked as outdated in the WooCommerce system status page?
Since the last update we have troubles with saving posts (products,pages). When i click publish or save a dialog messages opens with something like “Would you like to exit this site?” then i can choose Exit or Stay. When i click Exit the post data is saved but its very annoying. When i active the default WP theme the problem doenst occur. Did several tests.
Have also purchased 6 months of support and I can’t access the support area as it says:
Are you able to help me please. It’s been over 1/2 an hour and I’ve refreshed my screen etc
Thanks and look forward to hearing from you!
Support has expired, and you need to purchase Support extension before you can access this forum again. Go to your Downloads page on ThemeForest and where the theme is, you should see ‘Renew Support Now!’
Neighborhood – Responsive Multi-Purpose Shop Theme
Neighborhood – Responsive Multi-Purpose Shop Theme
Once you purchase support extension, wait few minutes, visit this page again and refresh.
Unfortunately Envato’s API is unreliably slow in updating this, please can you let us know your purchase code so that we can try and manually re-validate? You can send it to us via http://themeforest.net/user/SwiftIdeas
Checked today and it’s all going again. Thanks.
Glad it’s sorted!
Hello, can I update to wordpress 4.7? Thanks, best regards. c
Yes – no issues seen here.
There’s an H2 tag that’s closed with H3 in the woocommerce/cart/cart.php file http://pastebin.com/raw/i1D9dhMB. Line 169
Thank you – will fix that for the next update!
1. Do you offer order tracking service to my buyers?
2. Can I login your demo to view the user area? the username demo and password demo is not working.
1) This is a part of WooCommerce, not the theme.
2) You can login with:
Hey friend, I bought your theme long time ago, and I got few small questions:
1. How can I remove FAQ/SHIPPING etc from dashboard?
2. Also how can I translate “add to shopping bag” etc (po/mo files r not working)?
3. What shortcode should I use to let people comment products?
Hi Swift team,
It looks like the 3.4.31 last update introduced this same issue with the theme.
On a local instal I had to revert back to the 3.4.30 version (theme files + database) to make the product image slider zoom properly again.
Did you notice something on your side? Thank.
That topic is for Atelier? Do you have a link for us to see the issue?
Yes that topic is for Atelier. But it describes what I see with Neighborhood v3.4.31.
You can have a look
- This website is still in dev mode (no caching)
- 2 plugins started doing weird things too with the -31 version
- My local install (doing well with v3.4.30) and live ones are both running on php7.0
- My support period expired, sorry
Running the latest install here with no issues – do you have any customisations to the parent or a child theme?
Hi, thank you,
I have a child theme. No parent theme direct customisation. Switching to the parent theme doesn’t solve the issue, nor deactivating all plugins (except Woocommerce, last update done).
I’ve got the same issue on my local instal, so this might not be webhost-specific.
I just re-installed v3.4.30 on the live site and that solved the issue. When updating to v3.4.31, the issue reappears.
I’m now running the previous 3.4.30 version again on the live site.
That’s odd – we have v3.4.31 here and product zoom works 100%. Do you have any errors in your browser console log?
Ah! Here is a clue,
- Parent theme v3.4.31 active
- All plugins deactivated except Woocommerce
- Checked on Safari 10.0 (12602.1.50.0.10) | Firefox mac 50.1.0 | Chrome 55.0.2883.95 (64-bit).
- In all 3 browsers, the zoom is working properly only when I reduce the browser window size by more than 1/3. Above or when I’m full screen, the zoom issue reappears.
- The browser console in Safari says I have 1 error (no active Google Map API key) and about 260+ CSS warnings
- My screen is a non-retina 17’ (1920×1200)
- The supposed other “plugin conflict” mentioned earlier was not a conflict at all. Just me who forgot to check a box.
Does that make some sense?
Hmm, still unable to replicate – are you able to provide a screenshot or screencast of the issue so that we can be sure when we are seeing it?
The live site is updated to v3.4.31. You can have a look at www.eichenbaum-creation.com.
I also noticed that when I switch the “Use Latest srcset functionality” option ON, the first product image of the slider doesn’t zoom properly either (it’s off at the moment).
My full size images are 900×1200 (a 3:4 ratio). I tried uploading 900×1350 ones (a 2:3 ratio as on the theme demo) but that didn’t change anything.
I finally made a fresh local instal (MAMP, last version) with WP 4.7 (from WP French repo) Neighborhood v3.4.30 (from Themeforest) and the last WC plugin version. Just run the WC quick instal wizard and switched off WC lightbox.
- Theme options set to default, except enabling zoom on product images
- Uploaded one 900×1350 image used as both the product featured and one gallery images.
- Left WC image settings to default (ie. product detail thumbnail to 600×600)
—> I still see the same zoom issue with v3.4.31, but not v3.4.30.
Screencasts, screenshots of what Firebug says and settings exports are available for download here.
In the local instal v31 screencast, the zoom issue on the 600×600 2nd product image thumbnail is not obvious. But (not shown) when I set WC product image size to 540×720 as per the theme recommendation (as I did on the live site) and regenerate thumbnails, then the zoom issue is the same as on the live site—Basically, it’s zooming on the 540px large thumbnail instead of the 800px large one.
What image size do you have set in the WooCommerce Options, under Products > Display?
We’ll look into this.
Apologies – just seen that you have said this in the previous message. Please can you email us via http://themeforest.net/user/SwiftIdeas so that we can track the issue further
I see that the last update is on 27 September 16 but the change log says something different. Is the December update available? Is it compatible with WP 4.7?
The latest update is auto-update only right now – we tried to previously update on Envato but their uploader was down. We hope to have that available shortly.
No issues with 4.7 in the previous update as far as we’ve seen.
Hello, is it possible with this theme to select list sorting (instead of the default grid sorting) for the shop overview page?
We don’t have list sorting right now – but it’s on the feature request list.
Hello, thinking of buying the theme.. However.. Is it possible to ’’center’’ the navigation in theme options? Because in the default demos it is lined to the left under logo.. I would like everything like they are, however i want the navigation be centered, and cart/search were the ’’Language & Login’’ is.. Is this possible?
Yes – we replied to your email to let you know this is possible
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $23.50
This item was featured on ThemeForest
Power Elite Author