NetMag is gorgeous, clean and minimalist responsive magazine/blog theme.
The Theme includes review system, page builder, tons of options, unlimited colors & fonts.
NetMag Theme is very flexible and easy to use!
- RTL Language Support
- Global Sidebar Settings for Posts and Categories
Responsive, Social and Retina-Ready
This theme will fit your large desktop screen, all way down to your smartphone – and of course any Tablet or iPad in between. Theme is optimised for your touchable and mobile device.
NetMag Theme has ultra-sharp Retina graphics.
Featured with nice pop-up social-share buttons and icons in the left panel for your social profiles.
Built-in Review System
NetMag Theme is ideal for reviewing any kind of content. Easy to use built-in review system allows you to create as many rating criteria as you wish. If you use the different review criteria then this value is calculated automatically in realtime. But you can override it easily by putting in your own score.
Drag & Drop Page Builder
Easy to use Page Builder offers endless possibilities of content creation and organisation. Use any of the 12 page block layouts to create your homepage or any other page.
Filter content in blocks by Category, Tag, Reviews, Featured, select Featured articles or Reviews by Category. Also you can use Offset option to pass over any number of posts for any post block and order post by Post ID, Author, Post title, Post slug, Date, Modified, Random or Comment count.
Unlimited Colors and Fonts
NetMag Theme includes backend color picker for easy customization. Also you can choose the font you want from Google Webfont Collection. There are more than 600 fonts available.
You can use one of 4 beautiful layouts to create Magazine or Blog pages. Plus you can select Right Sidebar or Fullwidth variations for homepage, archives and any category, page or post.
- Responsive drop-down menus.
- Optional Sticky Menu.
- Optional top Secondary menu.
- Optional Boxed Layout
- Child themes support.
- Full list of icons for the left toolbar: Search, RSS, Share, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Youtube, Google+, Linkedin, Github, Vkontakte, Instagram, E-mail, Skype.
- Social Toolbar could be disabled in options.
- Social Share Buttons: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google +, Vkontakte (optional, will appear only if profile for this social network is defined)
- Optional widgetized Right Slide-out Panel (will appear only if widgets are placed in the widget area).
- Two Header Styles: Left Logo + Banner and Centered Logo.
- Slider or 2,3,4 columns grid for your galleries!
- A simple and intuitive interface for managing galleries (select from media library, re-order, upload new images).
- Simple or gorgeous two-rows Carousel for homepage and categories.
- Full Post Formats Support.
- Disable uppercase titles in options.
- Video providers supported: Vimeo, YouTube, Brightcove.
- Audio providers supported: Soundcloud, Blog Talk Radio.
- Responsive Lightbox.
- NewsTicker to highlight breaking news, daily trends, etc.
- Styles for WP Flickr Widget, Simple Map and Contact Form 7.
- Author and 404 Page.
- Threaded Comments.
- Supports Latin, Latin Extended, Cyrillic Google Fonts subsets. More subsets could be added by request.
- Cross-Browser Compatibility: FireFox, Safari, Chrome, Opera, IE9, IE10.
- WordPress 4.3 fully tested!
- Translation Ready.
- Coded with valid HTML.
- Extended Documentation.
- Free After-sales Support. Please note that my timezone is UTC/GMT +2 hours.
A common issue that can occur with users new to installing WordPress themes is a “Broken theme and/or stylesheets missing” error message being displayed when trying to upload or activate the theme. This error message does not mean that the theme you have purchased is broken, it simply means it has been uploaded incorrectly.
You should upload the installable netmag.zip file, not the whole package downloaded from Themeforest.
Unzip the final zip file downloaded from Themeforest, open it and find netmag.zip. This is the theme you should upload to your WordPress site.
View Changelog. If you update the theme you need to Regenerate thumbnails.
If you update to the version 2.0 you will need to configure all widgets, regenerate thumbnails, install Advanced Custom Fields and Flexible Posts Widget plugins.
For the full list of all media used in the theme demo and all scripts used in the theme itself please see humans.txt in theme folder.