Newcastle is a WooCommerce powered WordPress e-commerce theme! Choose from simple, grouped, variable, and external products, and allow purchasers to sign up for an account to view past orders and save their contact information. Newcastle uses a completely fluid design, which works on all devices and features a touch enabled slider and high resolution iconography.
Works with the latest versions of WordPress and WooCommerce
Login to demo account here with username and password both set as demo
- Standard, variable, grouped, external, and virtual product types
- Custom variation buttons for color, size, style, etc. included with the dvStore plugin
- Create looks with the look directory, included with the dvStore plugin
- Build shortcodes rather than typing them, with the shortcode builder, including with the dvBuilder plugin
- Create sliders and grids of images with the gallery post type, included with the dvBuilder plugin
- Setup standard pages and menus, assign home and blog pages, and auto update settings with the included setup plugin: dvHelper
- Product gallery support with fancybox integration
- Account management functionality
- WooCommerce powered widgets
- Responsive design
- Styled contact form (Free Contact Form 7 plugin required)
- Auto slider with options for interval time and ability to disable auto play
- Theme options and WordPress customizer support (custom background, logo, and link color options)
- “Light Home”, “Dense Home”, “Two Column Left Sidebar”, and “Two Column Right Sidebar” page templates included
- Two styles included (Default Light Version and Dark Version)
- Layout, gallery, audio, video, and button shortcodes
- Standard, image, gallery, audio, quote, link, and video post formats
- Eight widgetized areas included
- Custom author and flickr widgets
- Localized with included .po file
Build Shortcodes and Galleries with dvBuilder
Newcastle comes packed with the custom dvBuilder plugin, allowing you to build shortcodes using WordPress’s built in color swatch selector and media uploader. Easily tweak your shortcode settings, then add it to the post editor with one click.
With the dvBuilder gallery post type, create sliders and image grids on the fly. Drag and drop images in the order you want, provide links for each (or don’t), and select autoplay, interval, and image margin options. Add them to any page using unique shortcode handlers, or add them with the shortcode builder!
Coupons and Looks with dvStore
The included dvStore plugin comes with a coupon page that automatically pulls in coupons you create using the WooCommerce system. It also filters out private and per item coupons, allowing you to easily show general purpose coupons to customers!
Along with coupons, add looks using the powerful look directory. Add your image, drag and drop linkeable pins, and add product summaries, including product images, prices, titles, and links.
Quickly Get Setup using dvHelper
Using dvHelper, you can quickly create standard pages, activate and configure your main menu, set home and blog pages, add any required WooCommerce pages, and auto configure product image dimensions, all with the click of a button. Best of all, each of these options can be disabled for more granular control over initial setup.
Options and Customization
The WordPress customizer is fully supported, providing live editing of the theme for features such as the theme style, logo, link color, background color / image etc. A standard theme options panel with these same features is also included.
Each theme is run through a quality assurance check, tested in all listed browsers, and are also tested on mobile devices. Extensive documentation, providing step by step setup and an explanation of theme features, is also included. You can view the changelog for this theme here. If you have an issue or question, please email me at email@example.com.