i have gotten this theme once from free themeforest offers and i cant seem to find the demos that are available here, where do i find them and how do i install one of them?
Demo data is located inside your main download’s “dummy_Data” folder. Make sure to download the “All files and documentation” folder from your downloads page. You will need to log in from the account from which you purchased the theme.
There is a bug in the “Social sharing buttons” configuration this option is in error.
Can you please share a screenshot of the issue. Also please mention in which button you are finding an issue. I will take a look.
Our website is already running a theme with many posts. So, I wanted to know – after I install and activate this theme on website, my existing blog posts will not affected na? they will remain unchanged or they will be deleted after installing this theme, pls update… asap
Thank you for purchasing the theme. When a WordPress theme is changed. no post data is deleted. Theme is only the frontend styling part. All the posts and data is stored in the database.
The frontend display style of posts will change according to the themes. For example, your current look will change, and the posts will inherit styles from the NewsPlus theme. Posts data remains unaffected.
I have few questions:
1. How to add marque line (like displaying here in Top Destinations http://labs.saurabh-sharma.net/themes/newsplus/demo-3/)
2. My search icon is coming on top but it should be in menu, how to do that (https://thinkexam.com/blog/ pls check my blog page)
3. how to add footer from demo import
4. how to add side bar widgets in blog page as here (http://labs.saurabh-sharma.net/themes/newsplus/demo-3/the-worlds-largest-salt-flat-salar-de-uyuni-photographers-destination/)
5. how to get share icon on the post (i need to add any plugin for the same)
6. how to get rating option (i need to add any plugin for the same)
7. post looks quite different in my blog in compare with demo, how to resolve them
my blog post: https://thinkexam.com/blog/top-5-essential-features-of-online-assessment-platform-for-hiring-solutions/
8 ) how to get comment option in blog post
Please find my answers below:
1. If you want a site-wide ticker on all pages, you can enable that from Appearance > Theme Options > Header > News Ticker Settings. IF you want to display it on a single page, use the “Post News Ticker” module in the page builder mode.
2. Inside Appearance > Theme Options > Header > Search box in main menu. Enable this option and save settings.
3. Footer is a widget area. It can not be exported or imported. You will need to add widgets inside Appearance > Widgets.
4. Same as #3. You can add widgets inside Appearance > Widgets. The widgets used on the demo are “Recent Posts” and the “Minifolio” widget.
5. Inside Appearance > Theme Options > Single > Social Sharing Counters Settings. You can enable social buttons as required.
6. Yes, for rating you will need WP Review plugin. Once installed, you can set review stars for posts. NewsPlus will show those stars in post modules.
7. This is due to few reasons like missing widgets, layout width (which you can set inside Theme Options), then number of related post columns should be changed to 3 instead of 2 per row.
8. Comments can be enabled in two ways. Please check this link.
In order to get the layout as close to the demo as possible, import the demo settings located inside your main download’s dummy_data/default/settings.txt file. Copy contents of this file and paste inside Theme options > Import/Export section. If you find any difficulty, feel free to send me a direct mail at xconsau[at]gmail[dot]com.
If i share a link to telegram, no preview is shown.
Facbeook and other things work right. Why is Telegram Share not working?
Telegram social sharing is not a part of the theme feature. It only has Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn etc. If Telegram uses OG tags same as Facebook, it shall work. In some cases, the Sucuri security plugin had caused a similar issue. If using any security plugin, kindly check by deactivating the plugin.
Hello, I tried to import dummy data and when running the importer and selecting the all_data from the dummy folder it shows:
Unable to import settings. Either import field is empty or the data is invalid.
Dismiss this notice.
Failed to import pa_color Black
Failed to import pa_color Blue
Failed to import product_visibility exclude-from-catalog
Failed to import product_visibility exclude-from-search
Failed to import product_type external
Failed to import product_visibility featured
Failed to import pa_color Green
what can I do?
Thank you for purchasing the theme. The notice “Failed to import pa_color, product_visibility…” etc. are the WooCommerce data. This will work when you already have WooCommerce installed. Since you imported all_data.xml file, it tries to import all posts, pages, taxonomies and data which may not be supported on your installation or current setup of plugins.
So instead of importing all data, import posts.xml and pages.xml separately. Please also check the step-by-step documentation guide for the setup.
I see that you have submitted a refund request too. You need not worry. If the above steps do not work, please email me directly at xconsau[at]gmail[dot]com. Or if you still need refund, please let me know that as well.
Hi, I am using wordpress.com and after extracting the zip files there are not posts.xml files , only all_data, pages and setting. I actually tried to follow your instructions but at this stage I am stuck.
Kindly send me your site URL and login at xconsau[at]gmail[dot]com. I will take a look.
Hey, I’ve uploaded the template to my new WordPress site but I can’t see any content or pictures from the demo. I think I’ve uploaded it wrong or it doesn’t come with the theme?
The content comes with the download. Make sure you have opted the “import file attachments” option during WordPress XML import. In most cases, the featured images get downloaded properly. I have myself sometimes found that the posts lack featured images when importing the data. In that case you need to manually add a featured image.
Thank you. what can I do if I don’t get an “import file attachments” option during the upload? I’ve downladed the insallable wordpress version and uploaded it as it is.Unfortunally I don’t see this option
I would like to get help with this. I tried all ways to upload this theme
Hey. my template isn’t uploading as it should
Kindly send me your site URL and admin login at xconsau[at]gmail[dot]com. I will install the theme.
I just installed the theme, as I read in the comments the theme allows you to perform a hard crop to regenerate the size of the thumbnails and although the hard crop option is enabled in the theme options and also in the post widgets, I don’t know you see no change in the size of the thumbnails.
Make sure the image width, height and crop values are provided. Only enabling the hard crop may not work. Furthermore, your site server should have php GD library or imagick module installed/enabled. In most cases this is enabled by default. You can send me your site URL at xconsau[at]gmail[dot]com to check further.
Effectively, the size of the images are provided,
I have sent the login details to your email.
Thank you very much for your support.
Can’t install the plugin named King Composer. It shows “Something went wrong with the plugin API.”
Which version of the theme you are using?
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Price is in US dollars and excludes tax
Deliver better projects faster. Web, design & video assets
Unlimited downloads, from $16.50/month
Effortless design and video. Made online by you.
Smart templates ready for any skill level.
Designers matched perfectly to
you on Envato Studio
2000 artists ready to undertake your work
We'd like to ask you a few questions to help improve ThemeForest.