NFTx is a responsive, pixel-perfect, and the most complete Elementor template for NFTS marketplace, crypto-collectibles, digital items, non-fungible tokens websites, and more. NFTx has a lot of styles and elements to help you make beauty and modern website in no time.
With NFTx, you can create a gorgeous yet modern and elegant NFT site design venue in a few minutes. This Elementor template kit is useful for projects result. You can create a creative and fully responsive site according to your NFT Portfolio collection needs.
This template has a clean and modern design with a 100% responsive layout, retina-ready, and easy to customize.
Elementor Pro upgrade is required for some templates and features (not included)
- One-click import through Elementor
- Full Theme Builder global templates
- Professionally configured Site Settings and Global Fonts
- Fully Responsive Layout
- Retina Ready
- Fully Customizable
- Cross Browser Compatibility: Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera
Included Templates and Pages
- NFT Page
- Road Map
- Post Single Page
- Page 404
- Search Result
How to Use Template Kits:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Download your kit file and Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button. You may also import automatically by clicking Connect Account to link your Elements subscription, then import under Elements > Template Kits.
- Check for the orange banner at the top and click Install Requirements to load any plugins the kit uses
- Click import on the Global Kit Styles first
- Click Import on one template at a time. These are stored in Elementor under Templates > Saved Templates.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize.
If you have Elementor Pro, headers and footers may be customized under Theme Builder.
For further support, go to Elementor > Get Help in WordPress menu.
This Template Kit uses demo images from Envato Elements. You will need to license these images from Envato Elements to use them on your website, or you can substitute them with your own.